Subject: [PATCH core-updates 29/29] gnu: dblatex: Remove unused TeX inputs.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 16:43:33 +0200

* gnu/packages/docbook.scm (dblatex)[inputs]: Remove TEXLIVE-LATEX-EEPIC,
TEXLIVE-LATEX-ESO-PIC, TEXLIVE-LATEX-OBERDIEK, TEXLIVE-LATEX-URL, and
TEXLIVE-FONTS-EC from updmap.cfg.
---
 gnu/packages/docbook.scm | 5 -----
 1 file changed, 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/docbook.scm b/gnu/packages/docbook.scm
index f0497410b6..9f47dadd5d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/docbook.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/docbook.scm
@@ -408,8 +408,6 @@ the in DocBook SGML DTDs.")
                                         texlive-latex-bookmark
                                         texlive-latex-changebar
                                         texlive-latex-colortbl
-                                        texlive-latex-eepic
-                                        texlive-latex-eso-pic
                                         texlive-latex-fancybox
                                         texlive-latex-fancyhdr
                                         texlive-latex-fancyvrb
@@ -419,16 +417,13 @@ the in DocBook SGML DTDs.")
                                         texlive-latex-jknapltx
                                         texlive-latex-listings
                                         texlive-latex-multirow
-                                        texlive-latex-oberdiek
                                         texlive-latex-overpic
                                         texlive-latex-pdfpages
                                         texlive-latex-refcount
                                         texlive-latex-subfigure
                                         texlive-latex-titlesec
-                                        texlive-latex-url
                                         texlive-latex-wasysym
 
-                                        texlive-fonts-ec
                                         texlive-fonts-rsfs
                                         texlive-fonts-stmaryrd
 
-- 
2.31.1