Subject: [bug#48622] [PATCH core-updates 00/29] TeX Live 2020

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 22:13:03 +0200

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> skriver:

> I haven't been able to test all the TeX users, as some are failing to
> build on the 'core-updates' branch.  But of those that do build, there
> is only a single regression from 'master' (hypre).

I sent a followup series that fixes HYPRE by updating and providing some
new TeX Live inputs (it also needs 9b4f9039e8 from 'master').

Marius Bakke (8):
  gnu: Add texlive-tex-gyre.
  gnu: Add texlive-latex-etoc.
  gnu: Add texlive-latex-hanging.
  gnu: Add texlive-latex-newunicodechar.
  gnu: Add texlive-latex-stackengine.
  gnu: Add texlive-latex-tocloft.
  gnu: texlive-latex-tools: Provide array-2016-10-06.sty.
  gnu: hypre: Update to 2020.0.

 gnu/packages/maths.scm |  82 ++++++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/tex.scm   | 151 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 2 files changed, 204 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)