Subject: [bug#48614] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Add python-cartopy.

From: Björn Höfling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 01:11:45 +0200

Hi Vinicius,

thanks for your contribution. this patch series looks good, except of
some little requarks:

- I would prefer to add python-cartopy and python-pyshp to geo.scm, as
to have all Geo/Cartographic packages there. Or is there a reason to
have it in python-xyz.scm? WDYT?

- If you move it, add a copyright line for you.

On Sun, 23 May 2021 19:31:33 +0000
Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> wrote:

> * gnu/packages/python-science.scm (python-cartopy): New variable.

> +(define-public python-cartopy
> +  (package
> +    (name "python-cartopy")
> +    (version "0.19.0.post1")

Is this a pre-release/beta? Ah, no: It's a POST-release fix. Maybe add
a comment to explain?

Thanks,

Björn