Subject: bug#48594: FYI Djvu package extension with svg annotations

From: dalanicolai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 11:59:44 +0200

It was about this message
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2021-05/msg01755.html>.
It was really only a notification about some additions I made to djvu.el,
so that it also renders annotations. I've made it available via djvu3.el
<https://github.com/dalanicolai/djvu3>. Although it would still be a nice
addition to djvu.el, it is not so relevant anymore as I am working on a
better reader <https://github.com/dalanicolai/emacs-papyrus> (as an updated
alternative to doc-view).

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 at 01:29, Roland Winkler <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 15 2022, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> > Visuwesh <[email-masked]> writes:
> >
> >> Looks like it was renamed to djvu3.el in that same repo.  See commit
> >>
> https://github.com/dalanicolai/djvu3/commit/03e601f28b2e4e6bec06050fa79c05f77b8b339d
> .
> >>
> >> So the new link is
> >>
> >> https://github.com/dalanicolai/djvu3/blob/main/djvu3.el
> >
> > Thanks.  Perhaps Roland has some comments; added to the CCs.
>
> I am not sure about this bug report.  What bug is it about?  What is the
> goal?
>