Subject: bug#48592: [PATCH 0/2] Support plural forms of Author and Maintainer library headers

From: Jonas Bernoulli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 22:25:19 +0200

It was already possible to specify multiple authors using the "Author"
header, but the same was not possible for maintainers.  Because some
packages have multiple maintainers, which cannot or don't want to be
subsumed under some organisation's name, this adds support for
specifying multiple maintainers as well.

this also adds support for using "Authors" and "Maintainers" as the
names of the header fields instead of just the singular forms.

[These commits were send using git-send-email, so the email subjects
 are also the commit message subjects. I would be happy to apply these
 commits myself once they are approved.]

Jonas Bernoulli (2):
  Support plural forms of Author and Maintainer library headers
  * lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt.el (lm-crack-address): Right-trim name.

 doc/lispref/tips.texi       | 24 +++++++++++++-----------
 lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mnt.el | 32 ++++++++++++++++++++------------
 2 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.1