Subject: Re: bug#48577: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Lexical binding bug in nnimap-process-expiry-targets

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 06:05:42 +0200

Alex Bochannek <[email-masked]> writes:

> When using an expiry target mailbox and an IMAP server that does not
> support move (Dovecot as per nnimap-quirks), messages will be copied,
> but not deleted after expiry.
>
> This was introduced with use of lexical-binding in Gnus and the
> difference between set and setq.
>
> The below patch fixes the problem.

Thanks; looks good.

I thought we had FSF copyright assignment paperwork on file (as there's
been several patches applied from you before), but I can't see your name
in the copyright file now.  Have you been through the copyright
assignment process?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no