Subject: 28.0.50; dir-locals could warn if file is invalid

From: Ben Schw <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 17:03:08 +0200

This is a wishlist request.

files.el line ~4356

              (let ((read-circle nil))
                (read (current-buffer)))

            ;; add some warning here if the dir-locals file is in an
invalid format.
            ;; for me I had a dir-locals file in the home directory
starting with the letter e
            ;; and I did not figure out why this functions throws an error
later
            ;; it tried to sort the symbol "e" instead of a list, so wrong
type arg "e"

            (end-of-file nil))))
    setq variables

You can do emacs -Q then put a file with the content "e" in a dir, then
call dir-locals-read-from-dir on that dir.

-> there is an error and if you are a noob you have no idea why,
-> it happens every boot

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 6, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-05-19 built on benj-pc
Repository revision: b4e1fdfe2128c53be61f04d7c35995eb1e5fb57f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils -with-native-compilation --with-json'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  gdb-many-windows: t
  dap-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  helm-spacemacs-help-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  benj-code-patch-client-mode: t
  global-benj-code-patch-client-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  lispyville-mode: t
  lispy-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  evil-csharp-structural-state-map-override-mode: t
  global-evil-csharp-structural-state-map-override-mode: t
  lisp-extra-font-lock-global-mode: t
  lisp-extra-font-lock-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  redshank-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  dash-fontify-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-section-20210224.1417/magit-section
hides /home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/magit-20210430.404/magit-section
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/lispy-20210121.1026/elpa hides
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/ivy-20210503.1343/elpa
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides
/home/benj/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/transient-20210426.2141/transient
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-eww
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-info
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-mhe
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-w3m
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-refile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-goto
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-install
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-num
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-keys
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-bbdb
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-html
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-irc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-src
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ox-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ol-gnus
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210503/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-fuse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-rclone hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-uu hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-ftp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sshfs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-adb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-smb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-gvfs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cache hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/trampver hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-sh hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-integration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tramp-cmds hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-autoloads hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-utils hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-utils
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-entry hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-entry
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-button hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-button
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-core hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-core
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-history hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-history
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-info hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-info
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bui-20210108.1141/bui-list hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/bui-1.2.1/bui-list
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-css
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-css
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-dabbrev-code
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-etags
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-tng
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-clang
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-gtags
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-elisp
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-bbdb
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-nxml
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-semantic
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-cmake
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-yasnippet
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-dabbrev
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-oddmuse
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-template
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-abbrev
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-capf
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-files
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-files
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-tempo
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-keywords
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/company-20210503.2009/company-ispell
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/dash-20210330.1544/dash hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash-2.18.1/dash
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/dash-20210330.1544/dash-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash-2.18.1/dash-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/diminish-0.45/diminish
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/diminish-20191127.1326/diminish-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-states hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-states
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-types hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-types
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-development
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-development
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-repeat hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-repeat
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-search hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-search
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-keybindings
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-keybindings
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-command-window
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-command-window
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-ex hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-ex
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-common hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-common
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-macros hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-macros
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-vars hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-vars
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-integration
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-integration
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-core hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-core
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-jumps hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-jumps
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-commands
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-commands
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-digraphs
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-digraphs
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-20210503.2034/evil-maps hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-1.14.0/evil-maps
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-vars
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-vars
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-known-commands
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-known-commands
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-setup
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-setup
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-command-record
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-command-record
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-command-execute
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-command-execute
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-cursor-state
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-cursor-state
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-cursor-make
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-cursor-make
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-undo
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-undo
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-scratch
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-scratch
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-common
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-common
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc-region
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc-region
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/evil-mc-20210206.1941/evil-mc hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/evil-mc-0.0.3-2.1cabb86/evil-mc
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/flycheck-20210321.852/flycheck-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/flycheck-31-2.9bcf6b6/flycheck-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/flycheck-20210321.852/flycheck hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/flycheck-31-2.9bcf6b6/flycheck
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/flycheck-20210321.852/flycheck-buttercup
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/flycheck-31-2.9bcf6b6/flycheck-buttercup
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/flycheck-20210321.852/flycheck-ert
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/flycheck-31-2.9bcf6b6/flycheck-ert
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-log hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-log
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-mode
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-mode
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-connection
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-connection
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-base
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-base
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-table
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-table
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-debug
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-debug
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-impl
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-impl
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-eval
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-eval
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-compile
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-compile
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-repl
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-repl
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-image
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-image
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-company
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-company
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-xref
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-xref
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-edit
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-edit
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-custom
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-custom
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-syntax
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-syntax
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-reload
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-reload
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-autodoc
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-autodoc
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-completion
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-completion
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-menu
hides /home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-menu
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-doc hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-doc
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-20210428.1942/geiser-popup
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-0.13/geiser-popup
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-guile-20210421.118/geiser-guile
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile-0.13/geiser-guile
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/geiser-guile-20210421.118/geiser-guile-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile-0.13/geiser-guile-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/core/libs/page-break-lines hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/page-break-lines-0.14/page-break-lines
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-bind-key
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-diminish
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-autoloads
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-autoloads
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/bind-key-20210210.1609/bind-key hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/bind-key
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-lint
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-lint
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-ensure
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-core
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-core
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-jump
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-jump
/home/benj/.emacs.d/elpa/28.0/develop/use-package-20210207.1926/use-package-delight
hides
/home/benj/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/use-package-2.4.1/use-package-delight

Features:
(dap-cpptools dap-utils dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-themes gdb-mi gud lsp-lens dap-mode dap-launch dap-overlays
lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript
lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-terraform lsp-tex
lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-r lsp-purescript
lsp-python-ms lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl lsp-ocaml lsp-nix
lsp-nim lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-haxe
lsp-haskell haskell haskell-completions haskell-load haskell-commands
highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg haskell-collapse
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle
smartparens-haskell haskell-mode haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc flymake dabbrev
haskell-customize lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript
lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir lsp-elm
lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp lsp-crystal lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-clangd lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript
ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common lsp-mode lsp-protocol ewoc macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep
shadow sort mail-extr evil-indent-plus helm-csharp-enums enums
company-web-html company-web company-css web-completion-data emmet-mode
web-mode-expansions web-mode mmm-mode mmm-univ mmm-class mmm-region
mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-utils mmm-compat tabify mwim evil-nerd-commenter
evil-nerd-commenter-operator evil-nerd-commenter-sdk
html-mode-expansions smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu woman man
evil-args guix-pcomplete guix-misc guix-ui guix-ui-messages bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button guix-read guix-repl
guix-profiles guix-external guix-config guix-build-config guix-geiser
guix-guile guix-utils bui-utils guix-help-vars guix pcmpl-unix
eshell-prompt-extras em-unix em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias eshell-z em-dirs esh-var
esh-mode em-term term ehelp eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util team-git info+ checkdoc
cursor-sensor pcre2el rxt re-builder helm-xref dumb-jump magit-gitignore
gravatar dns url-cache unity-addressables helm-ls-git magit-patch
magit-subtree magit-ediff evil-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util browse-at-remote
cus-start ffap shortdoc emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
network-stream emacsbug sendmail init-slack epa-file slack slack-company
slack-unread slack-websocket slack-thread-event slack-room-event
slack-star-event slack-reaction-event slack-reply-event slack-typing
slack-slash-commands slack-message-event slack-event
slack-dialog-edit-element-buffer slack-dialog-buffer slack-dialog
slack-stars-buffer slack-search-result-buffer
slack-thread-message-compose-buffer slack-file-list-buffer
slack-file-info-buffer slack-all-threads-buffer slack-message-buffer
slack-user-profile-buffer slack-pinned-items-buffer slack-pinned-item
slack-thread-message-buffer slack-room-info-buffer slack-room-buffer
slack-message-share-buffer slack-message-edit-buffer
slack-room-message-compose-buffer slack-message-compose-buffer
slack-message-attachment-preview-buffer slack-action slack-star
slack-reminder slack-search slack-message-reaction slack-message-editor
slack-message-sender slack-message-notification alert log4e
notifications gntp slack-buffer slack-message-formatter slack-thread
slack-im slack-channel slack-group slack-conversations
slack-create-message slack-attachment slack-selectable slack-bot-message
slack-user-message slack-file slack-message slack-message-faces
slack-unescape slack-block slack-mrkdwn slack-usergroup slack-reaction
slack-modeline slack-room slack-counts slack-user slack-bot
slack-dnd-status slack-emoji slack-image slack-request slack-log request
lui tracking shorten slack-team slack-team-ws slack-util websocket
bindat diary-lib diary-loaddefs helm-company cl-print debug geiser-mode
geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-chicken geiser-guile
info-look geiser-racket geiser geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company
geiser-doc geiser-menu geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-autodoc
geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup
scheme company-shell flycheck-bashate sh-script smie executable view
org-indent space-doc face-remap emoji-cheat-sheet-plus company-emoji
company-emoji-list org-eldoc evil-org ob-python
python-el-fgallina-expansions smartparens-python python tramp-sh ob-js
ob-shell ob-C ob-perl ob-clojure org-download org-attach org-id
org-refile toc-org image-file image-converter org-element avl-tree
ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr
kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m the-org-mode-expansions smartparens-org
orgit git-rebase forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic forge-post smartparens-markdown markdown-mode
edit-indirect forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler evil-collection-magit magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs helm-spacemacs-help helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval helm-swoop expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom hippie-exp helm-ag helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info treemacs-bookmarks bookmark
helm-external helm-net mule-util evil-surround flycheck-haskell
haskell-cabal haskell-utils flycheck-kotlin omnisharp
omnisharp-unit-test-actions omnisharp-code-structure
omnisharp-server-installation gnutls omnisharp-format-actions
omnisharp-solution-actions omnisharp-helm-integration
omnisharp-navigation-actions omnisharp-current-symbol-actions
omnisharp-auto-complete-actions omnisharp-server-actions
omnisharp-http-utils omnisharp-utils omnisharp-server-management
omnisharp-settings evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk company-c-headers
benj-file-patch-additionals benj-file-syncer rtnlm-utils
cos-patcher-tools csharp-transformations csharp-mode csharp-compilation
cc-langs smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs helm-projectile
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf dbus git-gutter-fringe+
fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor server magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log dired-aux dired-quick-sort
treemacs-icons-dired treemacs-projectile treemacs-persp treemacs-evil
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros evil-escape
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
projectile recentf tree-widget company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-semantic company-template company-capf company overseer pkg-info
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm rmc puny epl auto-compile packed
elisp-slime-nav targets lispyville lispy swiper ivy flx ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir delsel lispy-inline avy etags fileloop generator xref
project edebug backtrace lispy-tags mode-local flycheck-elsa
flycheck-package package-lint finder cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu
goto-addr vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol evil-lisp-state
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters
yasnippet-snippets common-lisp-snippets clojure-snippets yasnippet
guix-autoloads init-geiser lisp-extra-font-lock init-slime
benj-shell-script temp-hacks evil-goggles pulse smartparens-config
smartparens-text paren smartparens cl-editor-tools csharp-config
csharp-electric csharp-scratches cos-comp-types log-digest bunel
system-stuff our-editor-tools benj-helm-secretary c-moves helm-stuff rg
vc vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu transient rg-ibuffer rg-result
wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header grep compile text-property-search
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
game-log-tools team-autoloads autoload winner async diminish xterm-color
ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list
hideshow imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-dired
dired dired-loaddefs vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff symbol-overlay
string-inflection string-edit spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
saveplace savehist redshank skeleton paredit redshank-loader posframe
popwin persp-mode org-rich-yank multi-line multi-line-find
multi-line-enter multi-line-decorator multi-line-respace
multi-line-shared shut-up multi-line-cycle multi-line-candidate hl-todo
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-joker flycheck-clj-kondo flycheck
find-func window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-textobj-line
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu emr
popup s dash editorconfig noutline outline drag-stuff clean-aindent-mode
clang-format xml better-jumper auth-source-pass slime-autoloads
helm-easymenu geiser-impl geiser-custom geiser-base cl hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core hydra lv evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring
bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify team-yas-snippets benj-magit
team/roslyn-tools idlegame-definitions team-utils team-elisp-files
team-elisp team-general-lisp minder benj-funcs disp-table
doom-monokai-pro-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base format-spec
finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-spacebind
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat core-progress-bar
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs easy-mmode spacemacs-ht package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source password-cache json map url-vars eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line core-debug edmacro
kmacro derived profiler core-hooks page-break-lines core-env
load-env-vars core-dotspacemacs advice pcase core-customization validate
cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit core-emacs-backports core-compilation
core-dumper spinner comp comp-cstr warnings rx core-load-paths
core-versions straight-autoloads cl-seq info cl-extra help-mode seq
byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp
byte-compile cconv gv core-early-funcs iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4373342 2491224)
 (symbols 48 324713 75)
 (strings 32 1073463 134328)
 (string-bytes 1 42209837)
 (vectors 16 280680)
 (vector-slots 8 9193282 747733)
 (floats 8 1833 7126)
 (intervals 56 173780 44554)
 (buffers 992 244))