Subject: bug#48523: 27.2; kbd macro fails evaluation

From: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 15:01:44 +0100

With emacs-28

1. emacs -Q
2. <f3> <RET>
3. C-x 8 <RET> FULLWIDTH FULL STOP <RET>
4. <f4> <RET>
5. C-x C-k n <RET>
6. myfullstop <RET>
7. Change to scratch buffer if necessary.
8. M-x insert-kbd-macro <RET>
9. myfullstop <RET>

This gives:

#+begin_src elisp
 (fset 'myfullstop
   (kmacro-lambda-form [?\C-x ?8 return ?F ?U ?L ?L ?W ?I ?D ?T ?H ?  ?F
   ?U ?L ?L ?  ?S ?T ?O ?P return] 0 "%d"))
#+end_src

An eval (C-j with point at end) of the above expression gives the error:

----- Begin --------

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (1 . 1) 3)
  kmacro-lambda-form([24 56 return 70 85 76 76 87 73 68 84 72 32 70 85
76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0 "%d")
  (fset 'myfullstop (kmacro-lambda-form [24 56 return 70 85 76 76 87
73 68 84 72 32 70 85 76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0 "%d"))
  (progn (fset 'myfullstop (kmacro-lambda-form [24 56 return 70 85 76
76 87 73 68 84 72 32 70 85 76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0 "%d")))
  eval((progn (fset 'myfullstop (kmacro-lambda-form [24 56 return 70
85 76 76 87 73 68 84 72 32 70 85 76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0
"%d"))) t)
  elisp--eval-last-sexp(t)
  eval-last-sexp(t)
  eval-print-last-sexp(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eval-print-last-sexp nil)
  call-interactively(eval-print-last-sexp nil nil)
  command-execute(eval-print-last-sexp)

----- End ----------

An error does not occur with emacs-27, which evaluates successfully with
the output:

#+begin_src elisp
(lambda (&optional arg) "Keyboard macro." (interactive "p") (kmacro-exec-ring-item '([24 56 return 70 85 76 76 87 73 68 84 72 ...] 0 "%d") arg))
#+end_src

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-03-28 built on bluestar
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Loading reftex...done
Mark set
Saved text from "----- Begin --------

Debugger entered--"
Loading reftex...done
Loading reftex...done
Quit
Loading reftex...done
Loading reftex...done

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-mailutils --without-sound --with-cairo
 --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ
M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES
THREADS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/redknight/git/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/w3m-session
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/wc-mode hides /home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/misc/wc-mode
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/so-long hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/so-long
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element

Features:
(shadow emacsbug iso-transl descr-text artist picture reporter rect
make-mode w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m-filter w3m-search w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap w3m-cookie w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util
holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move shr-color tex-jp latexenc org-duration
org-clock tabify flow-fill supercite regi eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe deuglify gnus-cus gnus-demon gnus-diary nndiary
gnus-draft gnus-dup gnus-html gnus-kill gnus-logic gnus-mh mh-comp
mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs gnus-salt
gnus-uu yenc gnus-vm canlock grep compface smtpmail mailalias bbdb-pgp
footnote gnus-gravatar gravatar sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic qp mm-archive url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth url-handlers utf-7 nnrss nndraft nnmh nnml
bbdb-gnus bbdb-message sendmail epa-file gnutls network-stream nsm
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-article-treat-patch diff-mode gnus-registry registry
eieio-base gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-fun mule-util help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace
tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus texmathp tex-mode sh-script smie reftex-parse
autorevert filenotify reftex-dcr reftex-auc ol-w3m org-tempo tempo
ol-rmail org-protocol ol-mhe ox-md ol-irc ol-info org-inlinetask
org-id ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-eww
eww-lnum eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue shr
puny svg xml dom browse-url ol-eshell esh-mode ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr org-collector ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb executable time-stamp
whitespace flyspell simple-dark-theme bookmark text-property-search pp
autoinsert printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap ssh ovpn-mode netrc
auto-loads tex-site server image-dired+ dired+ image-dired image-mode
exif image-file dired-x dired-aux muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo
muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
page-break-lines ox-bibtex ox-texinfo reftex-cite reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars org-screenshot emojify apropos tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash iimage ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell
ob-ruby ob-R ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp auth-source password-cache json map ob-plantuml ob-org ob-perl
ob-lisp ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-fortran ob-eshell eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds ob-awk ido org-journal edmacro kmacro org-crypt epa derived
epg epg-config cal-iso ox-epub ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org-habit org-agenda org-refile org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
subr-x noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol rx org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs wc-mode bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs
insert-shebang ggtags etags fileloop generator xref cl-seq project
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs ewoc xcscope lusty-explorer dired
dired-loaddefs htmlize cl multi-term term disp-table ehelp synonyms
mairix ftnchek-mode compile fortran cus-edit wid-edit cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cpan comint ansi-color ring
browse-kill-ring+ second-sel warnings browse-kill-ring delsel savehist
bm info cl-macs cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv generic-x ispell xt-mouse time so-long linum-ex
isearch+ isearch-prop thingatpt+ thingatpt color advice
heaven-and-hell paren cus-start cus-load slime-autoloads cl-loaddefs
cl-lib early-init tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 841234 172647)
 (symbols 24 68350 14)
 (strings 16 361905 39972)
 (string-bytes 1 11862021)
 (vectors 8 117919)
 (vector-slots 4 4586903 149122)
 (floats 8 950 596)
 (intervals 28 16313 1379)
 (buffers 568 154))