Subject: bug#48523: closed (Re: bug#48523: 27.2; kbd macro fails evaluation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 19:11:01 +0000

Your bug report

#48523: 27.2; kbd macro fails evaluation

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48523: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48523
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#48523: 27.2; kbd macro fails evaluation
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 15:10:38 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Yes, this appears fixed for me. Thank you.

My pleasure^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hshame ;-)

        Stefan

Subject: 27.2; kbd macro fails evaluation
From: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 15:01:44 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With emacs-28

1. emacs -Q
2. <f3> <RET>
3. C-x 8 <RET> FULLWIDTH FULL STOP <RET>
4. <f4> <RET>
5. C-x C-k n <RET>
6. myfullstop <RET>
7. Change to scratch buffer if necessary.
8. M-x insert-kbd-macro <RET>
9. myfullstop <RET>

This gives:

#+begin_src elisp
 (fset 'myfullstop
   (kmacro-lambda-form [?\C-x ?8 return ?F ?U ?L ?L ?W ?I ?D ?T ?H ?  ?F
   ?U ?L ?L ?  ?S ?T ?O ?P return] 0 "%d"))
#+end_src

An eval (C-j with point at end) of the above expression gives the error:

----- Begin --------

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments (1 . 1) 3)
  kmacro-lambda-form([24 56 return 70 85 76 76 87 73 68 84 72 32 70 85
76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0 "%d")
  (fset 'myfullstop (kmacro-lambda-form [24 56 return 70 85 76 76 87
73 68 84 72 32 70 85 76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0 "%d"))
  (progn (fset 'myfullstop (kmacro-lambda-form [24 56 return 70 85 76
76 87 73 68 84 72 32 70 85 76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0 "%d")))
  eval((progn (fset 'myfullstop (kmacro-lambda-form [24 56 return 70
85 76 76 87 73 68 84 72 32 70 85 76 76 32 83 84 79 80 return] 0
"%d"))) t)
  elisp--eval-last-sexp(t)
  eval-last-sexp(t)
  eval-print-last-sexp(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eval-print-last-sexp nil)
  call-interactively(eval-print-last-sexp nil nil)
  command-execute(eval-print-last-sexp)

----- End ----------

An error does not occur with emacs-27, which evaluates successfully with
the output:

#+begin_src elisp
(lambda (&optional arg) "Keyboard macro." (interactive "p") (kmacro-exec-ring-item '([24 56 return 70 85 76 76 87 73 68 84 72 ...] 0 "%d") arg))
#+end_src

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-03-28 built on bluestar
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Loading reftex...done
Mark set
Saved text from "----- Begin --------

Debugger entered--"
Loading reftex...done
Loading reftex...done
Quit
Loading reftex...done
Loading reftex...done

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-mailutils --without-sound --with-cairo
 --with-imagemagick'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ
M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES
THREADS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/redknight/git/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/w3m-session
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/wc-mode hides /home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/misc/wc-mode
/home/redknight/.emacs.d/lisp/so-long hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/so-long
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/redknight/local/opt/emacs-lucid/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element

Features:
(shadow emacsbug iso-transl descr-text artist picture reporter rect
make-mode w3m-form w3m-symbol w3m-filter w3m-search w3m-bookmark
w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap w3m-cookie w3m w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util
holidays hol-loaddefs cal-move shr-color tex-jp latexenc org-duration
org-clock tabify flow-fill supercite regi eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe deuglify gnus-cus gnus-demon gnus-diary nndiary
gnus-draft gnus-dup gnus-html gnus-kill gnus-logic gnus-mh mh-comp
mh-scan mh-gnus mh-e mh-compat mh-buffers mh-loaddefs gnus-salt
gnus-uu yenc gnus-vm canlock grep compface smtpmail mailalias bbdb-pgp
footnote gnus-gravatar gravatar sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic qp mm-archive url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth url-handlers utf-7 nnrss nndraft nnmh nnml
bbdb-gnus bbdb-message sendmail epa-file gnutls network-stream nsm
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp
gnus-cache gnus-article-treat-patch diff-mode gnus-registry registry
eieio-base gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-fun mule-util help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace
tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus texmathp tex-mode sh-script smie reftex-parse
autorevert filenotify reftex-dcr reftex-auc ol-w3m org-tempo tempo
ol-rmail org-protocol ol-mhe ox-md ol-irc ol-info org-inlinetask
org-id ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win ol-eww
eww-lnum eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr url-queue shr
puny svg xml dom browse-url ol-eshell esh-mode ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr org-collector ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb executable time-stamp
whitespace flyspell simple-dark-theme bookmark text-property-search pp
autoinsert printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap ssh ovpn-mode netrc
auto-loads tex-site server image-dired+ dired+ image-dired image-mode
exif image-file dired-x dired-aux muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo
muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
page-break-lines ox-bibtex ox-texinfo reftex-cite reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars org-screenshot emojify apropos tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash iimage ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell
ob-ruby ob-R ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp auth-source password-cache json map ob-plantuml ob-org ob-perl
ob-lisp ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-fortran ob-eshell eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds ob-awk ido org-journal edmacro kmacro org-crypt epa derived
epg epg-config cal-iso ox-epub ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org-habit org-agenda org-refile org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
subr-x noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol rx org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs wc-mode bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs
insert-shebang ggtags etags fileloop generator xref cl-seq project
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs ewoc xcscope lusty-explorer dired
dired-loaddefs htmlize cl multi-term term disp-table ehelp synonyms
mairix ftnchek-mode compile fortran cus-edit wid-edit cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cpan comint ansi-color ring
browse-kill-ring+ second-sel warnings browse-kill-ring delsel savehist
bm info cl-macs cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv generic-x ispell xt-mouse time so-long linum-ex
isearch+ isearch-prop thingatpt+ thingatpt color advice
heaven-and-hell paren cus-start cus-load slime-autoloads cl-loaddefs
cl-lib early-init tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 841234 172647)
 (symbols 24 68350 14)
 (strings 16 361905 39972)
 (string-bytes 1 11862021)
 (vectors 8 117919)
 (vector-slots 4 4586903 149122)
 (floats 8 950 596)
 (intervals 28 16313 1379)
 (buffers 568 154))