Subject: bug#48494: 28.0.50; [PATCH] AngeFTP fails on macOS 10.14 with GNU inetutils FTP

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 19:46:36 +0200

Alex Bochannek <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Alex,

>> LGTM. As I see, you have already submitted several patches to
>> Emacs. Have you signed already the FSF copyright papers? Otherwise, I
>> fear your contributions would exceed the max tiny patch limit.
>
> I have not.
>
>> In case you haven't signed yet, would you like to do that? It would
>> enable you to submit as many patches to Emacs as you like :-)
>
> Sure, happy to do that!

Thanks for this! To start the assignment process you should download
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/plain/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future
and return the completed information to the address at the top. When the
process has been finished (it will take some days), please ping me, and
I will push the patch in your name.

Best regards, Michael.