Subject: Guile is not reproducible

From: Bone Baboon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 19:01:55 -0400

When I run `guix challenge` it shows that there are many versions of
Guile that are not reproducible.

`guix describe` outputs:

```
Generation 24   May 12 2021 18:06:24    (current)
  guix d6aeebb
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: d6aeebb23639258311fdfb9dbf5f903079fde51a
```

The versions of Guile that are not reproducible are:

```
/gnu/store/2wrp7x9aclqsapm58dz5i654qds8nbb8-guile-2.0.14

/gnu/store/l6id6m9fjx5bphgyf1kp6srbmdwspqkn-guile-2.2.7

/gnu/store/k5d9vx4jp8z199c6diampwh6dd7bdjbi-guile-3.0.2
/gnu/store/zslki807w05y73wbpnszxpz44fl2yn8b-guile-3.0.2

/gnu/store/ai5w29qdymayb61xq6qadlqgbl6g5qli-guile-3.0.5
/gnu/store/m5iprcg6pb5ch86r9agmqwd8v6kp7999-guile-3.0.5
```

Attached for each of these Guile versions are the output of files that
are not reproducible and the diffoscope output.