Subject: [bug#48483] [PATCH 0/1] Fix broken emacs-libyaml

From: Fredrik Salomonsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 17:29:14 +0000

Hi,

Getting:

File is missing: Cannot open load file, No such file or directory, libyaml-core

After a guix pull and launching emacs.

I tracked it down to the phase that fixes the load path of emacs-libyaml
(substitute-libyaml-core-path) was not being run during the build. Seems that
the phase it was using in the add-before procedure has been removed/renamed
and therefore substitute-libyaml-core-path phase didn't run.

I changed it to add the phase substitute-libyaml-core-path after the unpack
phase and that fixes the issue.

Fredrik Salomonsson (1):
  gnu: emacs-libyaml: fix broken phase.

 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 0d85c83602c58cf83117643571e56205cfaeadc9
-- 
2.31.1