Subject: bug#48421: 28.0.50; Edit region for query-replace gets lost

From: "Bob Floyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 09:00:27 -0700

I do not see this in GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) that I
am using.
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 6:47 PM
To: Bob Floyd
Cc: 'Gregory Heytings'; [email-masked]; 'Juri Linkov'
Subject: Re: bug#48421: 28.0.50; Edit region for query-replace gets lost

"Bob Floyd" <[email-masked]> writes:

> BTW, While #48107 is fixed in the development version I continue to have
the
> problem as I work - tags-query fails to find all occurrences. Hope I can
pay
> enough attention to my keystrokes to reproduce it in a simple test. 

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

Skimming this bug report, it's not clear whether the reported problem
has been fixed or not.

Do you still see this problem in recent Emacs versions?  (I didn't try
to reproduce the problem myself.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no