Subject: Re: phodav-2.5.drv' failed with exit code 1

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 18:34:54 +0200

Solene wrote:
> I was able to reproduce the build issue, it get fixed with these 
> changes

Thank you, Solene!  Indeed it did.

I
- added a commit message matching our conventions[0],
- moved g-s-d to native-inputs
- pushed your patch as commit 
  847af45d0eba726418482b1b146a5ece2dbbb2c2.

With that, I'm closing this bug,

T G-R

[0]: 
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/guix.html#Submitting-Patches> 
which links to 
<https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Change-Logs>, 
but note that we've evolved our own style within the genre over 
the years.  I recommend simply reading the commit log to 
internalise it.