Subject: 25.3; emacs27 crashes

From: Aloe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 17:10:31 +0200

$> emacs -nw
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
emacs[0x501732]
emacs[0x4156e3]
emacs[0x5001ce]
emacs[0x500523]
emacs[0x500560]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x10330)[0x7f13e36bc330]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(pthread_mutex_lock+0x4)[0x7f13e36b6404]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.28(+0x413ec)[0x7f13e390b3ec]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnutls.so.28(+0xd1c67)[0x7f13e399bc67]
emacs[0x56c795]
emacs[0x5a06d1]
emacs[0x55e71b]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x5602b0]
emacs[0x55e71b]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]
emacs[0x55e67f]
emacs[0x59169f]

Version output:

"GNU Emacs 27.2.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
of 2021-05-12"

Text in .xsession-errors

Script for ibus started at run_im.
Script for auto started at run_im.
Script for default started at run_im.

It happens also with option -Q, when I try to send a mail with smtp
and mu4e. The crash occurs after entering pinentry.

Thanks,

In GNU Emacs 25.3.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2017-09-12 built on lgw01-60
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.6 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=25 --with-modules --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ca_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  show-paren-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  speed-of-thought-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 1000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 1719, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 1000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 1719, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Found 1 matching message
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 1000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 1719, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/language/thai-word
/home/sergi/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(pp shadow emacsbug gdb-mi bindat json map gud paren company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb company molar-mass my-latex-mode rx face-remap
org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue shr ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
wid-edit ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-bullets keyfreq
smex sotlisp skeleton ido-vertical-mode time dom url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap ido edmacro kmacro multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view epa
derived browse-url comint ansi-color ring mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-about
mu4e-vars message cl-macs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache
epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader hl-line cl mu4e-meta elec-pair gnus-dired dired
finder-inf tex-site w3m-load info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib Amelie-theme time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 442416 32384)
 (symbols 48 44457 4)
 (miscs 40 472 284)
 (strings 32 136912 12012)
 (string-bytes 1 3800775)
 (vectors 16 47751)
 (vector-slots 8 1491897 196559)
 (floats 8 644 423)
 (intervals 56 758 228)
 (buffers 976 27)
 (heap 1024 67856 2429))

-- 
Associació Lliure d'Orientació Educativa (A.L.O.E.)
c/ Miquel Romeu, 93. 1r. 
08907- L'Hospitalet de Ll.
93.261.13.58 - 674.831.973
http://www.aloe-associacio.org