Subject: bug#4840: crash in 23.1 on osx 10.5.8 ppc when saving preferences

From: Bagnall Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:25:19 +0000

Running 32.1 on osx 10.5.8 on ppc.  When saving preferences emacs  
crashes.
Crash report below.

Process:         Emacs [73991]
Path:            /Applications/emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:      org.gnu.Emacs
Version:         Version 23.1 (9.0)
Code Type:       PPC (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [96]

Date/Time:       2009-10-31 12:47:15.957 +0000
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L31a)
Report Version:  6
Anonymous UUID:  470B366E-2F91-411E-ACBB-89C7E60394A3

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000001
Crashed Thread:  0

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x92fd0b50 __kill + 12
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 	0x0008ffbc fatal_error_signal + 396
2   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x92fce9f8 _sigtramp + 64

Thread 0 crashed with PPC Thread State 32:
srr0: 0x92fd0b50  srr1: 0x0000f030   dar: 0x0035da1c dsisr: 0x0a000000
   r0: 0x00000025    r1: 0xbfffabe0    r2: 0x00000000    r3: 0x00000000
   r4: 0x00000000    r5: 0x00000001    r6: 0xbfffacb8    r7: 0xbfffacf8
   r8: 0x00000002    r9: 0x00355a0c   r10: 0x92f99a04   r11: 0x00319640
  r12: 0x92fd0b3c   r13: 0x00318bc8   r14: 0x00318bc8   r15: 0x00000001
  r16: 0x0035a338   r17: 0x0035a1e0   r18: 0x0035a354   r19: 0xbfffbcf4
  r20: 0x00000001   r21: 0xa0b2458c   r22: 0x00318bc8   r23: 0x0034b750
  r24: 0x0034c4bc   r25: 0x01800009   r26: 0x00000001   r27: 0xbfffad18
  r28: 0xbfffacf8   r29: 0x00000006   r30: 0x003557f4   r31: 0x0008fe3c
   cr: 0x42022422   xer: 0x00000000    lr: 0x0008ffc0   ctr: 0x92fd0b3c
vrsave: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
   0x1000 -   0x1aaffb +org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.1 (9.0)  
<613c74de700431532c028eea7718b64b> /Applications/emacs/Emacs.app/ 
Contents/MacOS/Emacs
0x15ad000 -  0x15b0fff  com.apple.ink.component 1.3.1 (105)  
<a3338347e1eee6805af7a19984c84da6> /System/Library/Components/ 
Ink.component/Contents/MacOS/Ink
0x4e6d000 -  0x5054ff3  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 2.1.0 (474)  
<ba17722601435c06547ceba8723777bb> /System/Library/CoreServices/ 
RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x718d000 -  0x71f1fef +com.DivXInc.DivXDecoder 6.6.0 (6.6.0) /Library/ 
QuickTime/DivX Decoder.component/Contents/MacOS/DivX Decoder
0x71ff000 -  0x731cfc3 +ch.rafz.naegeli.christoph.ff_avi_importer 1.0  
(0.0) /Library/QuickTime/AviImporter-r7 (ppc).component/Contents/MacOS/ 
AviImporter
0x76b1000 -  0x7835ff7 +com.elgato.mpegsupport EyeTV MPEG Support  
1.0.3 (build 34) (1.0.3) /Library/QuickTime/EyeTV MPEG  
Support.component/Contents/MacOS/EyeTV MPEG Support
0x78b2000 -  0x7907fff +com.DivXInc.DivXDecoder 6.0.0 (6.0.0) /Library/ 
QuickTime/DivX 6 Decoder.component/Contents/MacOS/DivX 6 Decoder
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe30c23  dyld 97.1 (???)  
<89a0055b0e7ea2db881b73c6e63bc774> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90003000 - 0x9001cffb  com.apple.CoreVideo 1.5.1 (1.5.1)  
<d26fdebe069a05a4c6cec7b1c916cd7b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x9004a000 - 0x90373fe7  libLAPACK.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x90374000 - 0x903d6ffb  com.apple.htmlrendering 68 (1.1.3)  
<e852db1c007de975fae2f0c2769c88ef> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/ 
Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x903d7000 - 0x903d8ff8  com.apple.ApplicationServices 34 (34)  
<6aa5ee485bb2e656531b3505932b845f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x903d9000 - 0x904acfff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 228 (228)  
<8610aed4edbd5d21e887a68c32b5c216> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/OSServices
0x904ad000 - 0x904aefff  libffi.dylib ??? (???)  
<11b77dbce4aa0f0b66d40014230abd1d> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib
0x904bd000 - 0x907f6ff7  com.apple.HIToolbox 1.5.6 (???)  
<a3b713a77c16da495c886463985f1e39> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
HIToolbox
0x907f7000 - 0x90a3dffb  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.9 (677.26)  
<c30e4aea51bbae480d4550cd53abb441> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x90a3e000 - 0x90a6ffff  libncurses.5.4.dylib ??? (???)  
<56daabc03ccebeaebb5e5efcbe594bd0> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
0x90a70000 - 0x90b09fc3  libvDSP.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x90b0a000 - 0x90b3bfff  com.apple.coreui 1.2 (62) /System/Library/ 
PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x90b3c000 - 0x90c50ffa  com.apple.vImage 3.0 (3.0) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/ 
Versions/A/vImage
0x90c51000 - 0x90c70fff  libresolv.9.dylib ??? (???)  
<c5c72e1cf61cb844163156956a1d8407> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x90cc0000 - 0x90cc0ffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32)  
<42b6dda539f7411606187335d9eae0c5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x90d0c000 - 0x90dbcfff  edu.mit.Kerberos 6.0.13 (6.0.13)  
<2ed20a450576465ee4f9c317b8ce8c44> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x90dc4000 - 0x90e0bfff  com.apple.NavigationServices 3.5.2 (163)  
<453fd79dd63debad4908dcc726f9aa04> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x90e4b000 - 0x90e73fff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<bb985380f353bbc7ce694d56884ea156> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x90e74000 - 0x90edbffb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???)  
<a4e9b10268b3ffac26d0296499b24e8e> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x90edc000 - 0x90f71ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.2 (???)  
<ced0a498252f76a2d2ba9f2a0ae02160> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x90f72000 - 0x91274ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.11  
(786.13) <550244bb91e27b0fbafe01e1c4371103> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/ 
Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x91275000 - 0x91304ffb  com.apple.DesktopServices 1.4.8 (1.4.8)  
<efaf20fbcdf58c7da37ddbcf190bba75> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x91305000 - 0x91308fff  com.apple.help 1.1 (36)  
<7106d6e074a3b9835ebf1e6cc6c822ce> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x91309000 - 0x91391ffb  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.1.2 (3.1.2)  
<6fc8a8cb43506b57b951da899a55d3b9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x91427000 - 0x9142bffe  libGIF.dylib ??? (???)  
<b81ce6e85799198d046c05355fe0fa33> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x9142c000 - 0x91448ffb  com.apple.openscripting 1.2.8 (???)  
<01f86cdb8f7347d2f3f13066e954acb6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/ 
Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x91449000 - 0x91518fff  com.apple.ColorSync 4.5.2 (4.5.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x91a9c000 - 0x91e01ffe  com.apple.QuartzCore 1.5.8 (1.5.8)  
<60e54cfb861dc5e66bb4f263a192d558> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x92815000 - 0x92821ff3  com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9.2 (3.9.2)  
<79588842bcaf6c747a95b2120304397a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/ 
A/CarbonSound
0x92822000 - 0x9282affb  libCGATS.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<d60b65eef9cb999d356856a652063f55> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x9282b000 - 0x928b5fff  libvMisc.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x929dc000 - 0x929e1ff6  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x92a5e000 - 0x92aadfff  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.8 (398.26)  
<1a261534027b9d1518327d1fabe1182b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/ 
Versions/A/Metadata
0x92aae000 - 0x92ab5fff  com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.4 (85)  
<0d1256175c5512c911ede094d767acfe> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/ 
A/CommonPanels
0x92c23000 - 0x92c42fff  com.apple.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib 3.4.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x92c43000 - 0x92d26fff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<a1d4be2eed463c6799b6a1447fde72ba> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x92d67000 - 0x92eaeffb  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.5.2  
(1.5.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/ 
AudioToolbox
0x92efc000 - 0x92f39fff  libRIP.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<321f32426fdb395be9346e9b1e378e60> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x92f3a000 - 0x92f4dfff  com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.5 (1.6.5)  
<2a661ad6e432dd62dd831e234904061f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x92f4e000 - 0x930eeff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)  
<900415cd2c829b2de9a6cdcdaa6307e3> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x930ef000 - 0x9310efff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.4.2 (vecLib  
3.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x9310f000 - 0x93150ffb  libTIFF.dylib ??? (???)  
<3d90effc44de6e218670af9eb8cdee57> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x93184000 - 0x93184fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.5 (1.5) / 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x931eb000 - 0x93f12fef  com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component 7.5.5  
(995.22.3) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeComponents.component/ 
Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeComponents
0x93f13000 - 0x93f8efff  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.2 (1.2.2)  
<a9d0033a5e1e55b5e382e52fe578d734> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/ 
Versions/A/SearchKit
0x93fcd000 - 0x942fbfff  com.apple.QuickTime 7.5.5 (995.22.3)  
<92d53b1cfc4d2a502085d95b8eb0f88e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x942fc000 - 0x94313ffb  com.apple.ImageCapture 5.0.2 (5.0.2) /System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x94428000 - 0x94433fff  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.7.24  
(3.7.24) <132dd208524ece328fc672dbdcf742b5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/ 
Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x94434000 - 0x9445bfff  libcups.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<d4620a7b618827cd1ff4314476a1a879> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x9445c000 - 0x9446cffb  com.apple.agl 3.0.9 (AGL-3.0.9)  
<e751a9e491c3a9ef82c6405466106726> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x9446d000 - 0x94656ffb  com.apple.security 5.0.5 (36371)  
<cfd97bfeda0ff5301a635ba6b6e4f83a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x9466d000 - 0x9468dff7  libJPEG.dylib ??? (???)  
<70d3c9e2a22410faa560e87a36a32f2c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x9468e000 - 0x94716fff  com.apple.ink.framework 101.3 (86)  
<66a99ad6bc695390a66dd24789e23dcc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x9491d000 - 0x949d7fff  libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib ??? (???)  
<4b5031781db984ba920156875ec2a772> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x949d8000 - 0x949dbffb  com.apple.securityhi 3.0 (30817)  
<b990b02e70bba8acac2d1459cfa2329d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/ 
SecurityHI
0x949dc000 - 0x949e7ffb  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<ea47fd375407f162c76d14d64ba246cd> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x949e8000 - 0x94ad2fff  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???)  
<0ad5de98fe29bf0d4cc45d0384c4e764> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x94ad3000 - 0x94b08fff  com.apple.AE 402.3 (402.3)  
<75725936d014fd3ca2553d18b784b99b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x94b09000 - 0x94b32ffb  com.apple.shortcut 1.0.1 (1.0)  
<8da20d176ab4cf71cdf4f79b477fe0e7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ 
Shortcut.framework/Versions/A/Shortcut
0x94b33000 - 0x94b3eff9  com.apple.helpdata 1.0.1 (14.2) /System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/HelpData.framework/Versions/A/HelpData
0x94b6e000 - 0x94bf3fff  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???)  
<daf55b073488086ef5b9a3781be53f14> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x94bf4000 - 0x94c02fff  libz.1.dylib ??? (???)  
<1a70dd3594a8c5ad39d785af5da23237> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x94c03000 - 0x94c05ffd  libRadiance.dylib ??? (???)  
<e9d3729d89eb2add33ae513b96dd41fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x94c06000 - 0x94cb9ffc  com.apple.CFNetwork 438.14 (438.14)  
<6e213ab40eabfc276ca46a7c7cfad01a> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/ 
Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x94cba000 - 0x94e06ffb  com.apple.ImageIO.framework 2.0.6 (2.0.6)  
<666390f7230cc01b3366106b8894fc46> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/ImageIO
0x94e07000 - 0x94eb7fff  com.apple.QD 3.11.56 (???)  
<5e3f7cbff6ff025da4ce6ec610845f5e> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/ 
Versions/A/QD
0x94eb8000 - 0x94f3afff  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 5.5.4  
(245.6) <3cde2550ec10348b7162d2b6cb0dfc67> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x94f41000 - 0x94f41fff  com.apple.Carbon 136 (136)  
<2891833ba5be72fd4131918e96593742> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x94f42000 - 0x94f50ff3  com.apple.opengl 1.5.10 (1.5.10)  
<54bae289e544387ce7997a4a05e70aa9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x94f51000 - 0x94fb2fff  com.apple.CoreText 2.0.4 (???)  
<ebcc2c7e9b0bc10016af530d82a11f03> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/ 
Versions/A/CoreText
0x94fde000 - 0x95598fff  libBLAS.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/ 
Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x95599000 - 0x955c6fff  libGL.dylib ??? (???) /System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x955c7000 - 0x95600fff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2)  
<21dee7ffd93306032f911b5ef3fdbab3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x95601000 - 0x95b7dff3  com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.409.3 (???)  
<42ab271a33fb5cfb6f07e4dff8a5ca76> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x95b7e000 - 0x95bcdfff  libGLImage.dylib ??? (???)  
<2e1f2a2625064149d209ec19e52d0384> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x95bce000 - 0x95d16ff3  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<07d0cefd48d11d5d5b1817c198013f0b> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x95d17000 - 0x95d20fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1)  
<682f5c45591e8c4a89c79e384e2c49af> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x95e1c000 - 0x95e24fff  libbsm.dylib ??? (???)  
<c1fca3cbe3b1c21e9b31bc89b920f34c> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x95e25000 - 0x95ebfff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS 3.7 (???)  
<2e748b84ad5232add84d6aaad73b832f> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x95f26000 - 0x96354ffe  libGLProgrammability.dylib ??? (???)  
<5d52750ec9e438b25d3a4db51361fa2b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x96355000 - 0x963ebfff  com.apple.LaunchServices 291 (291)  
<37e4296a8c233e90c8990634264c294c> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x963f2000 - 0x9640affb  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0)  
<fe37191e732eeb66189185cd000a210b> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x9643c000 - 0x96443ffb  com.apple.print.framework.Print 218.0.3  
(220.2) <021d2263007c538fd9e6b52e66a2623d> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x96461000 - 0x96586ff3  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.7 (476.19)  
<dee0f0024f3bf976cfa0a0816e8aa338> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x967a1000 - 0x967aefff  libCSync.A.dylib ??? (???)  
<e059e4b9b326653e481a389fe8af10de> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x96880000 - 0x96948ffb  com.apple.CoreData 100.2 (186.2)  
<be912ff41bd4506438a71d5665e89069> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x9694a000 - 0x969a0fff  libGLU.dylib ??? (???)  
<3418ce7ca0863162847f553c15d08674> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x969fc000 - 0x969fcfff  com.apple.Accelerate 1.4.2 (Accelerate  
1.4.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x969fd000 - 0x97173fff  com.apple.AppKit 6.5.9 (949.54)  
<687f1742c249d7c9268e2eb57713cef6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x97174000 - 0x97174ffb  com.apple.installserver.framework 1.0 (8) / 
System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InstallServer.framework/Versions/A/ 
InstallServer
0x97175000 - 0x971d2ffb  com.apple.HIServices 1.7.1 (???)  
<a6c5c0bf2d68aeb453dbc493b7d0c8d9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x971d3000 - 0x97274ff7  com.apple.QuickTimeImporters.component 7.5.5  
(995.22.3) /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeImporters.component/ 
Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeImporters
0x97275000 - 0x97288ffb  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.7.1  
(3.7.1) <050180a659a3905ea38f2acddcdf7b40> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x972ce000 - 0x972f9ff7  libauto.dylib ??? (???)  
<a64d088b2d17e013b9ee5a08d3a20d33> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x972fa000 - 0x97316ffb  libPng.dylib ??? (???)  
<c38b8147be503f8f2ce6ce0fbc18f217> /System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0xfffec000 - 0xfffeffff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff8000 - 0xffff9703  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/ 
libSystem.B.dylib

In GNU Emacs 22.3.2 (powerpc-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)
of 2009-10-31 on Mr-Mac.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple Inc.', version 10.5.8
configured using `configure  '--enable-carbon-app''

Important settings:
value of $LC_ALL: nil
value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
value of $LC_TIME: nil
value of $LANG: nil
locale-coding-system: iso-8859-1
default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
unify-8859-on-encoding-mode: t
utf-translate-cjk-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> M-x r e p o r t - e m a c s - b u g <r
eturn>

Recent messages:
("/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs")
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading emacsbug...
Loading regexp-opt...done
Loading emacsbug...done