Subject: Re: bug#48394: [PATCH] gnu: Add cawbird.

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 00:21:16 -0400

Hi Maxim,

> I found that weird to put the secret key only base64-encoded here, but
> that seems to be how it is intended for the "default key":
> https://github.com/IBBoard/cawbird/commit/9f0f3201ce866a8ad06f8ec4642790182642bb72.
> Weird also that it wants it at build time rather than at run time, but
> hey.

ikr. There is an alternative option for per-user key and secret as 
mentioned here (https://github.com/IBBoard/cawbird#preparation), but 
that would uniquely identify each user.

> Perhaps: "Cawbird is a Twitter client that uses the GTK+ toolkit." ?
> 
>> +the main twitter features.")
>              ^
>              Twitter
> 
> I'd expand a bit on what some of these main features might be (text
> messages, sharing photos, ?).
> 
> I haven't tested, but after my above comments, if it passes 'guix lint',
> builds and runs, LGTM.

Made the suggested changes and pushed as 
100281dd200d0a59958fb17dc6de75d3913e2b7a.

Thanks!

Regards,
RG.