Subject: bug#48389: Guix pull failed

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 23:02:42 +0200

Hi,

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 09:34:15PM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote:
>> Guile 3.0.7 failed to build on the build farm, during the test suite.
>> 
>> There's nothing to link to on ci.guix.gnu.org because Cuirass can't
>> evaluate Guix without Guile.
>> 
>> I've attached the build log.
>
> I logged in to berlin.gnu.org and tried building the Guile derivation
> again. It failed once, then succeeded, then failed a few more times. So
> there is some nondeterminism in the test suite.

Ouch, apologies for that (I did test on all 4 platforms before pushing
and didn’t stumble upon this issue.)

The log you posted is mangled.  Do you have a clearer one at hand?

> At least now there is a substitute for it.

Yeah.

Thanks,
Ludo’.