Subject: Re: bug#48371: Add crust firmware for sunxi devices

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 16:07:29 -0400

Hi Vagrant,

[...]

> live well,
>   vagrant
>
> From 75dff89f75481cea087890d28568017996e88da5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 20:57:50 +0000
> Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add crust-pinebook and crust-pine64-plus.
>
> * gnu/packages/bootstrap.scm (glibc-dynamic-linker): Add or1k-elf.
>   gnu/packages/firmware.scm (make-crust-package, crust-pinebook,
>   crust-pine64-plus): New variables.

I've updated the package description for 2023 and standardized the
installation prefixes to use /libexec for the main payload as well as
/bin for the tools (load), and made sure the 'load' binary could be
correctly cross-compiled.  See 4f32e8d7cc35fa76933a5fc69e584dbc7033e9fc.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim