Subject: Re: bug#48350: 28.0.50; bytecomp-tests--dest-mountpoint test failure

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:46:15 +0200

Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]> writes:

> That doesn't happen for me, even with bwrap installed. The error
> message seems to imply that the sandboxed Emacs can't load its builtin
> libraries; maybe they are inaccessible or the load path is not set up
> correctly? The stack trace entry
>     command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-L" "./../../elpa/packages/url-http-ntlm/
> makes it look like you're using a nonstandard load path that includes
> some directories that are not part of Emacs, maybe that's the problem?

No, that's how the command line is set up by default if you have an elpa
directory on the same level as the Emacs directory.

With that moved out of the way, the trace is

  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (tag :unstable)))
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "lisp/emacs-lisp/bytecomp-
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no