Subject: bug#48343: Cannot boot after installation

From: Sergey Petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 13:43:28 +0700

Hi! I've installed ordinary guix system following graphical installer, 
but can't boot it, here what I got after installation complete:

GC Warning: pthread_getattr_pp or pthread_attr_getstack failed for main 
thread GC Warning:
Couldn't read /proc/stat
Welcome, this is GMU's early boot Guile.
Use '--repl' for an initrd REPL.

loading kernel modules...
/dev/nvme0n1p8: clean,
134898/5169152 files, 1320485/20649216 blocks
loading '/gnu/store/519yr5adx95d26s3nu65mjOcc9731630-system/boot...
making '/gnu/store/519yr5adx95d26s3nu65mj0cc9731630-system' the current 
system...
setting up setuid programs in '/run/setuid-programs'...
populating /etc from /gnu/store/d6k3c7p2s6ji0ix2g3lafx4iwOd43a98-etc...
error in finalization thread: Success
[   3.049660] udevd[272]: no sender credentials received, message ignored
[   3.098019] sp5100-tco sp5100-tco: Watchdog hardware is disabled
[   3.104103] Error: Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered, aborting...
[   3.180575] kvm: disabled by bios

At this point computer hangs infinitely, and if I enable CPU 
virtualization in BIOS it starts to hang at line "[   3.104103] Error: 
Driver 'pcspkr' is already registered, aborting..."