Subject: Re: bug#48337: Fwd: 28.0.50; Emacs crashing randomly (possibly minibuffer activity related)

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:24:27 +0000

Hello, Alex.

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 12:00:01 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 23:35:34 +0100, Alex Bennée wrote:

> > Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

[ .... ]

> > > Could I ask you to try out the following patch which should fix
> > > that problem.  Thanks!

> > That seems to sort out both the recent crash and the original
> > failure mode I reported in this bug.

> Excellent!  Thanks for doing the testing.

> I think I'd rather leave the bug open a bit longer, just in case any
> other failures turn up.

The emacs-devel list has gone quiet over this bug, so it seems that Eli
Z's fixes from yesterday have completed the fix.

So, I'm closing this bug, now.

> > -- 
> > Alex Bennée

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).