Subject: bug#48337: closed (Re: bug#48337: Fwd: 28.0.50; Emacs crashing randomly (possibly minibuffer activity related))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#48337: Fwd: 28.0.50; Emacs crashing randomly (possibly minibuffer activity related)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48337: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48337
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#48337: Fwd: 28.0.50; Emacs crashing randomly (possibly minibuffer activity related)
From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
To: Alex Bennée <[email-masked]>
Cc: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 14:24:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, Alex.

On Sat, May 15, 2021 at 12:00:01 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 23:35:34 +0100, Alex Bennée wrote:

> > Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

[ .... ]

> > > Could I ask you to try out the following patch which should fix
> > > that problem.  Thanks!

> > That seems to sort out both the recent crash and the original
> > failure mode I reported in this bug.

> Excellent!  Thanks for doing the testing.

> I think I'd rather leave the bug open a bit longer, just in case any
> other failures turn up.

The emacs-devel list has gone quiet over this bug, so it seems that Eli
Z's fixes from yesterday have completed the fix.

So, I'm closing this bug, now.

> > -- 
> > Alex Bennée

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).

Subject: Fwd: 28.0.50; Emacs crashing randomly (possibly minibuffer activity related)
From: Alex Bennée <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 20:30:58 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It seems my mail client left this in the sent folder but never actually
sent it:

  I haven't been able to find a reproduction as the bug hits fairly
  randomly hence I'm running in my normal init.el heavy environment.
  That said there shouldn't be anything in lisp that could cause a
  segfault in the core C code.

  This only started happening this week after a recent update from
  master (I update every Monday). The only change I could see that might
  be related was f608b4b93 (Prevent the selected window being a dead
  mini-window when switching frames).

  Unfortunately no symbols. However both core dumps so far have seen the
  same null XCAR being called from nth_minibuffer:

  #0  0x00007f4384f585cb in raise (sig=sig@entry=11) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
          set = {__val = {18446744067266837247, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
          pid = <optimized out>
          tid = <optimized out>
  #1  0x000055b6738bf530 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:437
  #2  0x000055b6738bf97d in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at
sysdep.c:1762
  #3  0x000055b6739b8ca8 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
handler=0x55b6738bf972 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1754
  #4  0x000055b6739b8d29 in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at
sysdep.c:1867
          fatal = <optimized out>
  #5  0x000055b6739b8d29 in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimized
out>, arg=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1867
          fatal = <optimized out>
  #6  0x00007f4384f58730 in <signal handler called> () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
  #7  0x000055b6739ce0ef in XCAR (c=0x0) at lisp.h:1420
          tail = 0x0
          frames = <optimized out>
          frame = <optimized out>
          f = <optimized out>
          innermost_MB = <optimized out>
  #8  0x000055b6739ce0ef in nth_minibuffer (depth=<optimized out>) at
minibuf.c:972
          tail = 0x0
          frames = <optimized out>
          frame = <optimized out>
          f = <optimized out>
          innermost_MB = <optimized out>
  #9  0x000055b6739ce0ef in Factive_minibuffer_window () at minibuf.c:230
          frames = <optimized out>
          frame = <optimized out>
          f = <optimized out>
          innermost_MB = <optimized out>
  #10 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc3938eaf8)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aeb5d60
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 84
  #11 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437edacc70
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc3938eaf8
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc3938eb00 "\300\001!\205\n"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 84
          result = <optimized out>
  #12 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc3938ec70) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aeb5ce8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 83
  #13 0x00007f436e01cfa2 in
F646f6f6d2d6d6f64656c696e652d7365742d73656c65637465642d77696e646f77_doom_modeline_set_selected_window_0
() at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/doom-modeline-core-316342f3-a0ab9fa5.eln
  #14 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffc3938ed68) at
lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x4039eb0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 82
  #15 0x000055b673a1b2d9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2677
  #16 0x000055b673a1a9bd in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffc3938ed68, funcall=0x55b673a1b2d0 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2854
          global_vals = <optimized out>
          sym = 0x37b0
          val = 0x55b67634beb3
          ret = <optimized out>
  #17 0x000055b673a1ab24 in Frun_hook_with_args (args=0x7ffc3938ed68,
nargs=1) at eval.c:2867
          i = <optimized out>
  #18 0x000055b673a1ab24 in run_hook (hook=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2867
          i = <optimized out>
  #19 0x000055b673a1ab24 in Frun_hooks (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2701
          i = <optimized out>
  #20 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc3938ee30)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aec0c78
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 81
  #21 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437f4782f8
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc3938ee30
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc3938ee68
"\301\002\302\"\303\001!\211\304\003!\236\305\003\306\"\210\307\002!\310H\311=\203%"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 81
          result = <optimized out>
  #22 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffc3938f020) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0xc3f0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 2
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 80
  #23 0x000055b673a1b38f in call2 (fn=fn@entry=0xc3f0, arg1=<optimized
out>, arg2=arg2@entry=0x30) at eval.c:2903
  #24 0x000055b6739cf206 in read_minibuf (inherit_input_method=false,
allow_props=false, defalt=0x0, histpos=0x2, histvar=0x2a6f540,
expflag=false, prompt=0x55b67fabc734, initial=<optimized out>,
map=0x55b67971d943) at lisp.h:1008
          pos = 0
          histstring = <optimized out>
          histval = <optimized out>
          empty_minibuf = <optimized out>
          count = 76
          enable_multibyte = 0x0
          val = 0x0
          mini_frame = 0x55b674ffcfe5
          minibuffer = <optimized out>
          input_method = 0x0
          calling_frame = 0x55b674ffcfe5
          calling_window = 0x55b674e52b05
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = 0x2
          val = <optimized out>
  #25 0x000055b6739cf206 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=0x55b67fabc734,
initial_contents=<optimized out>, keymap=0x55b67971d943, read=0x0,
hist=<optimized out>, default_value=0x0, inherit_input_method=0x0) at
minibuf.c:1342
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = 0x2
          val = <optimized out>
  #26 0x000055b673a1d63b in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          i = <optimized out>
          maxargs = 7
          args_left = 0x0
          numargs = 5
          original_fun = <optimized out>
          original_args = 0x55b676a82c43
          count = 75
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b67fabc734, 0x55b67fabc6d4, 0x55b67971d943, 0x0,
0x2a6f540, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7ffc3938f0e0}
  #27 0x000055b673a1eea9 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=0x11caf70,
bodyform=0x55b676a82c33, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1429
          oldhandlerlist = 0x55b674810000
          clausenb = 1
          success_handler = 0x0
          clauses = 0x7ffc3938f1e0
          result = <optimized out>
  #28 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82dd3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x4860
          original_args = 0x55b676a82dd3
          count = 74
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f310, 0x0, 0x7ffc3938f310, 0xb18, 0xb40,
0x55b673a1d061 <apply_lambda+225>, 0x12dded0, 0x55b673a1cfb6
<apply_lambda+54>}
  #29 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          cond = <optimized out>
  #30 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:427
          cond = <optimized out>
  #31 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:413
          cond = <optimized out>
  #32 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a83423
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x8250
          original_args = 0x55b676a83423
          count = 73
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7f437edb1f08, 0x7ffc3938f190, 0x7ffc3938f3b8, 0x0,
0xa78, 0x55b673a0a739 <set_internal+281>, 0x7ffc3938f3b0, 0x55b673a0a11e
<find_symbol_value+94>}
  #33 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x55b676a82ed3) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 68
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #34 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676a82ee3) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 68
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #35 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82ee3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676a82ee3
          count = 67
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f510, 0x2, 0xffff, 0x55b673a1d5b4
<eval_sub+1140>, 0x0, 0x0, 0x55b673e80e45 <SletX+5>, 0x41}
  #36 0x000055b673a1d8fd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
  #37 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82f13
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0xbf10
          original_args = 0x55b676a82f13
          count = 66
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b673e81145 <Sfunction+5>, 0x41, 0xbf10,
0x55b676e75a73, 0x2, 0x55b6778f5973, 0x55b673e812c5 <Sprogn+5>, 0x40}
  #38 0x000055b673a1ec2f in Funwind_protect (args=0x55b676a82f43) at
lisp.h:1420
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 65
  #39 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82f43
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0x298d0aecaed0
          original_args = 0x55b676a82f43
          count = 64
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x9a57d80, 0x55b67971e0d3, 0x0, 0x95a0,
0x7ffc3938f6d0, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x7ffc3938f6d0, 0x55b67733c373}
  #40 0x000055b673a1e9bd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          temps = 0x7ffc3938f660
          tem = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67971e133
          elt = <optimized out>
          count = 63
          argnum = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = 63
          varlist = <optimized out>
          varlist_len = <optimized out>
          nvars = <optimized out>
  #41 0x000055b673a1e9bd in Flet (args=0x55b676e750f3) at eval.c:1057
          temps = 0x7ffc3938f660
          tem = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67971e133
          elt = <optimized out>
          count = 63
          argnum = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = 63
          varlist = <optimized out>
          varlist_len = <optimized out>
          nvars = <optimized out>
  #42 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e750f3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x9570
          original_args = 0x55b676e750f3
          count = 62
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f7a0, 0x0, 0x7ffc3938f7a0, 0x960, 0x988,
0x55b673a1d061 <apply_lambda+225>, 0x55b674c5d805, 0x55b673a1cfb6
<apply_lambda+54>}
  #43 0x000055b673a1ec2f in Funwind_protect (args=0x55b676e75123) at
lisp.h:1420
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 61
  #44 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e75123
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x298d0aecaed0
          original_args = 0x55b676e75123
          count = 60
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b673e81445 <Sor+5>, 0x3a, 0x55b673e83125
<Sequal+5>, 0x55b676e49153, 0x0, 0x55b676e49093, 0x0, 0x55b676e490a3}
  #45 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x55b676e4be73) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 58
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #46 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676e74de3) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 58
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #47 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e74de3
          numargs = 7
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676e74de3
          count = 57
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f960, 0x1, 0x7ffc3938f900, 0x55b673a1e9d1
<Flet+561>, 0x55b67733e9d3, 0x55b673a1e7e9 <Flet+73>, 0x39, 0x55b67733e9d3}
  #48 0x000055b673a1d8fd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
  #49 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a81123
          numargs = 4
          original_fun = 0xbf10
          original_args = 0x55b676a81123
          count = 56
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x36, 0x55b676e71ec3, 0x55b67733ebb3, 0x1,
0x7ffc3938fa40, 0x298d0af54a40, 0x0, 0x4000000010000000}
  #50 0x000055b673a1d8fd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
  #51 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e74e43
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0xbf10
          original_args = 0x55b676e74e43
          count = 55
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b67733ecd3, 0x6, 0x2, 0x55b673a26bdf
<concat+2335>, 0x6, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x7ffc3938fb60,
0x55b67733cb03}
  #52 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 54
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #53 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676e74e73) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 54
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #54 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e74e73
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676e74e73
          count = 53
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938fc30, 0x0, 0x4000000010000000,
0x55b676fe3973, 0x55b673ef6f20 <lispsym>, 0x55b673a1d5b4 <eval_sub+1140>,
0x7ffc3938fc30, 0x0}
  #55 0x000055b673a1da95 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67733e973
          count = 52
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #56 0x000055b673a1da95 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x55b676e74f23, nargs=12,
arg_vector=0x7ffc3938fc40) at eval.c:3313
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67733e973
          count = 52
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #57 0x000055b673a1d061 in apply_lambda (fun=0x55b676e74f33,
args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=51) at eval.c:3185
          arg_vector = 0x7ffc3938fc40
          tem = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = 52
          numargs = 12
          args_left = 0x0
  #58 0x000055b673a1d2c0 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
          original_fun = 0x19a6eb0
          original_args = 0x55b676fe1f63
          count = 51
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b676b08fb3, 0x6, 0x2, 0x55b673a216c1 <Fassq+97>,
0x55b6828a2314, 0xa6, 0x2bb7b30, 0xa6}
  #59 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          cond = <optimized out>
  #60 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:427
          cond = <optimized out>
  #61 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:413
          cond = <optimized out>
  #62 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe2683
          numargs = 7
          original_fun = 0x8250
          original_args = 0x55b676fe2683
          count = 50
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0xa6, 0xbe, 0xbf10, 0x55b673a1d5b4 <eval_sub+1140>,
0x55b673e813e5 <Sand+5>, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x55b673e812c5
<Sprogn+5>, 0x55b676b089d3}
  #63 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 49
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #64 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676fe1893) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 49
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #65 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe1893
          numargs = 5
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676fe1893
          count = 48
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b676b08f93, 0x55b673a1d061 <apply_lambda+225>,
0x55b67fda1474, 0x2f6b670, 0x0, 0x1a, 0x55b676de2603, 0x55b673a1cfb6
<apply_lambda+54>}
  #66 0x000055b673a1de0d in Fprogn (body=0x55b676fe39d3) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          clause = 0x55b676fe3793
          val = <optimized out>
  #67 0x000055b673a1de0d in Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:451
          clause = 0x55b676fe3793
          val = <optimized out>
  #68 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe18d3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x298d0af21168
          original_args = 0x55b676fe18d3
          count = 47
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0xa6, 0xbe, 0x55b67c404bf0, 0x4770, 0x55b673ef6f20
<lispsym>, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x30, 0x55b676b08c73}
  #69 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 42
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #70 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676fe1923) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 42
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #71 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe1923
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676fe1923
          count = 41
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x2e, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x55b679051e1e, 0x1000000000011,
0x2e, 0x7ffc3938f390}
  #72 0x000055b673a1da95 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b676de26b3
          count = 40
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #73 0x000055b673a1da95 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x55b676fe19d3, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x7ffc39390250) at eval.c:3313
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b676de26b3
          count = 40
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #74 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390248)
at eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x12dded0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 4
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 39
  #75 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437ee3a560
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39390248
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39390270 "\003`X\204\020"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 39
          result = <optimized out>
  #76 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7ffc393903e0) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0af435d8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 4
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 38
  #77 0x00007f436ddd8b7c in F63726d2d636f6d706c657465_crm_complete_0 () at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/crm-f08665f2-16cdb47d.eln
  #78 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390658)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x85317b0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 37
  #79 0x000055b673a17b80 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffc39390658) at callint.c:260
          speccount = 36
  #80 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc39390650) at
lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x7410
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 35
  #81 0x000055b673a1b5d9 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390650)
at eval.c:2619
          i = <optimized out>
          funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
          funcall_args = 0x0
          spread_arg = 0x0
          fun = 0x7410
          sa_avail = 16384
          sa_count = 35
          numargs = <optimized out>
          retval = <optimized out>
  #82 0x000055b673a191ce in Fcall_interactively (function=0x85317b0,
record_flag=0x0, keys=0x55b6764762f5) at lisp.h:1008
          funval = <optimized out>
          events = <optimized out>
          input = <optimized out>
          speccount = <optimized out>
          arg_from_tty = false
          key_count = 1
          record_then_fail = false
          save_this_command = 0x85317b0
          save_this_original_command = 0x298d0af43548
          save_real_this_command = 0x85317b0
          save_last_command = 0x298d0af75cd8
          prefix_arg = 0x0
          enable = <optimized out>
          up_event = 0x0
          form = <optimized out>
          specs = 0x0
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          string_len = <optimized out>
          string = <optimized out>
          string_end = <optimized out>
          next_event = <optimized out>
          nargs = <optimized out>
          args = <optimized out>
          visargs = <optimized out>
          varies = <optimized out>
          tem = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #83 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390748)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aec04a8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 3
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 33
  #84 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437eea0f68
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39390748
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39390780 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 33
          result = <optimized out>
  #85 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc39390960) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x4560
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 32
  #86 0x000055b673a1b36a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=0x4560, arg1=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2896
  #87 0x000055b6739b0106 in command_loop_1 () at lisp.h:1008
          scount = 31
          cmd = <optimized out>
          keybuf = {0x26, 0x7f436e4e9f05
<F77696e6e65722d72656d656d626572_winner_remember_0+133>, 0x2, 0x6008760,
0x0, 0x4000000010000000, 0x400000003f000000, 0x60087f0, 0x60087f0,
0x55b673a1b2ab <Ffuncall+651>, 0x55b673eff8c0 <lispsym+35232>, 0x0, 0x1e,
0x10055b673a21615, 0x55b67b67bb18, 0x55b67b67bfc8, 0x0, 0x55b673b328e0
<targets>, 0x1e, 0x7ffc393909c8, 0x7f437f1c9390, 0x7ffc393909b8,
0x55b673ef6f20 <lispsym>, 0x0, 0x400000003f000000, 0xb2d2410,
0x298d0b2d2410, 0x55b673ef6f20 <lispsym>, 0x4000000010000000,
0x55b673a1b159 <Ffuncall+313>}
          i = <optimized out>
          prev_modiff = 5569
          prev_buffer = 0x55b6752432d0
  #88 0x000055b673a1a362 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55b6739afd30
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55b6739a6ca0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1475
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b674810000
  #89 0x000055b6739a1634 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0) at
lisp.h:1008
          val = <optimized out>
  #90 0x000055b673a1c7c3 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x6120,
func=func@entry=0x55b6739a1610 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at
eval.c:1198
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b674800650
  #91 0x000055b6739a1595 in command_loop () at lisp.h:1008
          val = <optimized out>
  #92 0x000055b6739a68a6 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
          count = 29
          val = <optimized out>
  #93 0x000055b6739cee69 in read_minibuf (inherit_input_method=<optimized
out>, allow_props=<optimized out>, defalt=<optimized out>,
histpos=<optimized out>, histvar=0x3479e80, expflag=<optimized out>,
prompt=<optimized out>, initial=<optimized out>, map=<optimized out>) at
minibuf.c:894
          pos = <optimized out>
          histstring = <optimized out>
          histval = <optimized out>
          empty_minibuf = <optimized out>
          count = <optimized out>
          enable_multibyte = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          mini_frame = <optimized out>
          minibuffer = 0x55b6752432d5
          input_method = <optimized out>
          calling_frame = 0x55b674ffcfe5
          calling_window = <optimized out>
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #94 0x000055b6739cee69 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=<optimized out>,
initial_contents=<optimized out>, keymap=<optimized out>, read=<optimized
out>, hist=<optimized out>, default_value=<optimized out>,
inherit_input_method=<optimized out>) at minibuf.c:1342
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #95 0x00007f436dd93bcd in
F6d616769742d636f6d706c6574696e672d726561642d6d756c7469706c65_magit_completing_read_multiple_0
() at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/magit-utils-47ce2b44-76d60e21.eln
  #96 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7ffc39390de0) at
lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x1d89ef0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 6
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 10
  #97 0x00007f436da65bf4 in
F6d616769742d6c6f672d726561642d72657673_magit_log_read_revs_0 () at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/magit-log-f581e47c-1c94118d.eln
  #98 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390eb8)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x44160e0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 9
  #99 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x55b6760ddfa8
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39390eb8
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39390ec8 "\300 \301 B\207"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 9
          result = <optimized out>
  #100 0x000055b673a1d6a1 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          i = <optimized out>
          maxargs = 3
          args_left = 0x0
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = <optimized out>
          original_args = 0x55b67c4794b3
          count = 8
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b678894334, 0x55b6760ddfa5, 0xa,
0x4000000010000000, 0x400000003f000000, 0x55b673a23940 <Fget+64>,
0x21c4c300118420c2, 0x4416140}
  #101 0x000055b673a1f098 in Feval (form=form@entry=0x55b67be32433,
lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2340
          count = 7
  #102 0x000055b673a1907c in Fcall_interactively (function=0x4416140,
record_flag=0x0, keys=0x55b6764762f5) at lisp.h:1420
          funval = <optimized out>
          events = 12874
          input = 0x55b67be32433
          speccount = <optimized out>
          arg_from_tty = false
          key_count = 1
          record_then_fail = false
          save_this_command = 0x4416140
          save_this_original_command = 0x4416140
          save_real_this_command = 0x4416140
          save_last_command = 0x32fe7e0
          prefix_arg = 0x0
          enable = 0x0
          up_event = 0x0
          form = <optimized out>
          specs = 0x55b67be32433
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          string_len = <optimized out>
          string = <optimized out>
          string_end = <optimized out>
          next_event = <optimized out>
          nargs = <optimized out>
          args = <optimized out>
          visargs = <optimized out>
          varies = <optimized out>
          tem = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #103 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39391258)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aec04a8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 3
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 5
  #104 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437eea0f68
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39391258
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39391290 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 5
          result = <optimized out>
  #105 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc39391470) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x4560
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 4
  #106 0x000055b673a1b36a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=0x4560, arg1=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2896
  #107 0x000055b6739b0106 in command_loop_1 () at lisp.h:1008
          scount = 3
          cmd = <optimized out>
          keybuf = {0x1be, 0xc6, 0x1e, 0x3, 0x3, 0x7ffc39391558, 0x0,
0x55b67fa6b213, 0x7ffc393915a0, 0x0, 0x55b67fa6b213, 0x7ffc39391708,
0xffffffffffffffff, 0x55b673a1e254 <call3+36>, 0x7f437f467845,
0x55b67fa6b213, 0x7f437edae524, 0x0, 0x7ffc393915a0, 0x55b6739a6c71
<cmd_error_internal+113>, 0x7ffc393915a0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x55b6739a6d9d
<cmd_error+253>, 0x7ffc39391700, 0x55b673a1adc4 <unbind_to+132>, 0xa,
0x89a0, 0x0, 0x7f437edaa70d}
          i = <optimized out>
          prev_modiff = 84
          prev_buffer = 0x55b67b7dde30
  #108 0x000055b673a1a362 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55b6739afd30
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55b6739a6ca0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1475
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b6748000b0
  #109 0x000055b6739a1634 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0) at
lisp.h:1008
          val = <optimized out>
  #110 0x000055b673a1c7c3 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0xe4c0,
func=func@entry=0x55b6739a1610 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at
eval.c:1198
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b6747e9400
  #111 0x000055b6739a15db in command_loop () at lisp.h:1008
  #112 0x000055b6739a68a6 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
          count = 1
          val = <optimized out>
  #113 0x000055b6739a6bc5 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:789
          buffer = <optimized out>
  #114 0x000055b6738c6414 in main (argc=2, argv=<optimized out>) at
emacs.c:2297
          stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
          no_loadup = false
          junk = 0x0
          dname_arg = 0x0
          ch_to_dir = 0x0
          original_pwd = <optimized out>
          dump_mode = <optimized out>
          skip_args = 1
          temacs = 0x0
          attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
          rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
          lc_all = <optimized out>
          sockfd = -1
          module_assertions = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-05-10 built on zen
Repository revision: 02c80307f13f7ffe3dc024aee72e47060b4a1996
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --prefix=/home/alex/src/emacs/install
 --with-modules --with-imagemagick --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  circe-lagmon-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/counsel hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/counsel-20210509.830/counsel
/home/alex/mysrc/edit-with-emacs.git/servers/edit-server hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20181016.1125/edit-server
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy-hydra hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-hydra-20210311.1108/ivy-hydra
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210430.404/magit-section hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210224.1417/magit-section
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/swiper hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20210509.1535/swiper
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/elpa hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/elpa
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy-overlay hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/ivy-overlay
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/ivy
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy-faces hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/ivy-faces
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/colir hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/colir
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20210508.1616/shorten hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20201101.1045/shorten
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20210508.1616/tracking hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20201101.1045/tracking
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210426.2141/transient hides
/home/alex/src/emacs/install/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect cl-print mailalias mailclient ffap
lusty-explorer ace-window avy sort gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file lui-logging
lui-autopaste cursor-sensor circe-lagmon circe-color-nicks circe-chanop
circe lui-irc-colors irc lcs lui-format circe-compat which-key
keychain-environment tramp-cache recentf tree-widget golden-ratio shadow
emacsbug mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view face-remap add-log server
ws-butler company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-cmake doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons atomic-chrome websocket bindat edit-server
init my-elfeed elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query my-diff my-circe lui flyspell
tls my-eshell em-hist em-pred my-htmlize my-gpg auth-source-pass
my-spell ispell my-tramp my-yasnippet my-company mm-archive gnutls
network-stream url-cache my-local-pkgs json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js xml-rpc timezone url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
my-keyhelp my-dired dired-rsync dired-quick-sort dired-async dired-aux
my-buffer bufler pretty-hydra bufler-group-tree magit-section
dash-functional vc my-windows winner windmove my-toggles whitespace
my-org ess ess-utils ess-custom ob-sqlite ob-python ob-makefile ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-perl ob-gnuplot ob-shell ol-eww
eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe ol-docview ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch ob-restclient restclient ox-jira org-re-reveal
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-clock org-mu4e ob-async
bookmark my-python yasnippet highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake
company-capf company help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor cus-edit pp python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp my-elisp my-flycheck flycheck-irony
irony-diagnostics irony irony-iotask flycheck-checkpatch
flycheck-package package-lint finder lisp-mnt rustic-flycheck let-alist
flycheck my-text my-devel paren elec-pair meson-mode smie yaml-mode
asm-mode fish-completion em-cmpl esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util fish-mode gxref
my-c-mode rustic-lsp rustic-playpen rustic-rustfix rustic-racer etags
fileloop f s rustic-babel rustic-rustfmt org-element avl-tree generator
rustic-popup rustic-cargo rustic-compile spinner xterm-color
markdown-mode rustic-interaction rustic editorconfig-custom-majormode
editorconfig my-gnus gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache my-git git-timemachine vc-git
vc-dispatcher libgit libegit2 my-find wgrep-helm wgrep grep my-helm
helm-themes helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config my-email mu4e-patch diff-mode
mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-view-common
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc mule-util hl-line
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message
shr kinsoku svg xml dom flow-fill mu4e-vars mu4e-meta org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs piem transient
format-spec piem-maildir message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mail-extr
my-editing my-hydra my-compat my-edit-server jira-markup-mode noutline
outline my-atomic-chrome my-web my-modeline which-func imenu time
my-tracking tracking shorten my-display solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces zenburn-theme gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer
unicode-fonts midnight cus-load my-basic-modes counsel xdg advice xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color swiper ivy-hydra hydra lv ivy derived flx delsel ring
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color autorevert filenotify savehist my-libs
diminish fn dash my-keybinds my-config my-package comp comp-cstr
warnings async-bytecomp async cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core finder-inf my-vars
my-utils edmacro kmacro thingatpt my-paths tab-line pcase easy-mmode rx
cl info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2264685 324553)
 (symbols 48 76602 5)
 (strings 32 567863 37846)
 (string-bytes 1 17479332)
 (vectors 16 115263)
 (vector-slots 8 3305880 147141)
 (floats 8 1390 1507)
 (intervals 56 74173 10047)
 (buffers 992 80))

-- 
Alex Bennée

-- 
Alex Bennée
KVM/QEMU Hacker for Linaro