Subject: bug#48337: Fwd: 28.0.50; Emacs crashing randomly (possibly minibuffer activity related)

From: Alex Bennée <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 20:30:58 +0100

It seems my mail client left this in the sent folder but never actually
sent it:

  I haven't been able to find a reproduction as the bug hits fairly
  randomly hence I'm running in my normal init.el heavy environment.
  That said there shouldn't be anything in lisp that could cause a
  segfault in the core C code.

  This only started happening this week after a recent update from
  master (I update every Monday). The only change I could see that might
  be related was f608b4b93 (Prevent the selected window being a dead
  mini-window when switching frames).

  Unfortunately no symbols. However both core dumps so far have seen the
  same null XCAR being called from nth_minibuffer:

  #0  0x00007f4384f585cb in raise (sig=sig@entry=11) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
          set = {__val = {18446744067266837247, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
          pid = <optimized out>
          tid = <optimized out>
  #1  0x000055b6738bf530 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:437
  #2  0x000055b6738bf97d in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at
sysdep.c:1762
  #3  0x000055b6739b8ca8 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
handler=0x55b6738bf972 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1754
  #4  0x000055b6739b8d29 in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at
sysdep.c:1867
          fatal = <optimized out>
  #5  0x000055b6739b8d29 in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimized
out>, arg=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1867
          fatal = <optimized out>
  #6  0x00007f4384f58730 in <signal handler called> () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
  #7  0x000055b6739ce0ef in XCAR (c=0x0) at lisp.h:1420
          tail = 0x0
          frames = <optimized out>
          frame = <optimized out>
          f = <optimized out>
          innermost_MB = <optimized out>
  #8  0x000055b6739ce0ef in nth_minibuffer (depth=<optimized out>) at
minibuf.c:972
          tail = 0x0
          frames = <optimized out>
          frame = <optimized out>
          f = <optimized out>
          innermost_MB = <optimized out>
  #9  0x000055b6739ce0ef in Factive_minibuffer_window () at minibuf.c:230
          frames = <optimized out>
          frame = <optimized out>
          f = <optimized out>
          innermost_MB = <optimized out>
  #10 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc3938eaf8)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aeb5d60
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 84
  #11 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437edacc70
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc3938eaf8
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc3938eb00 "\300\001!\205\n"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 84
          result = <optimized out>
  #12 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc3938ec70) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aeb5ce8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 83
  #13 0x00007f436e01cfa2 in
F646f6f6d2d6d6f64656c696e652d7365742d73656c65637465642d77696e646f77_doom_modeline_set_selected_window_0
() at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/doom-modeline-core-316342f3-a0ab9fa5.eln
  #14 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffc3938ed68) at
lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x4039eb0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 82
  #15 0x000055b673a1b2d9 in funcall_nil (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2677
  #16 0x000055b673a1a9bd in run_hook_with_args (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffc3938ed68, funcall=0x55b673a1b2d0 <funcall_nil>) at eval.c:2854
          global_vals = <optimized out>
          sym = 0x37b0
          val = 0x55b67634beb3
          ret = <optimized out>
  #17 0x000055b673a1ab24 in Frun_hook_with_args (args=0x7ffc3938ed68,
nargs=1) at eval.c:2867
          i = <optimized out>
  #18 0x000055b673a1ab24 in run_hook (hook=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2867
          i = <optimized out>
  #19 0x000055b673a1ab24 in Frun_hooks (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2701
          i = <optimized out>
  #20 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffc3938ee30)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aec0c78
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 81
  #21 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437f4782f8
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc3938ee30
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc3938ee68
"\301\002\302\"\303\001!\211\304\003!\236\305\003\306\"\210\307\002!\310H\311=\203%"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 81
          result = <optimized out>
  #22 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7ffc3938f020) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0xc3f0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 2
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 80
  #23 0x000055b673a1b38f in call2 (fn=fn@entry=0xc3f0, arg1=<optimized
out>, arg2=arg2@entry=0x30) at eval.c:2903
  #24 0x000055b6739cf206 in read_minibuf (inherit_input_method=false,
allow_props=false, defalt=0x0, histpos=0x2, histvar=0x2a6f540,
expflag=false, prompt=0x55b67fabc734, initial=<optimized out>,
map=0x55b67971d943) at lisp.h:1008
          pos = 0
          histstring = <optimized out>
          histval = <optimized out>
          empty_minibuf = <optimized out>
          count = 76
          enable_multibyte = 0x0
          val = 0x0
          mini_frame = 0x55b674ffcfe5
          minibuffer = <optimized out>
          input_method = 0x0
          calling_frame = 0x55b674ffcfe5
          calling_window = 0x55b674e52b05
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = 0x2
          val = <optimized out>
  #25 0x000055b6739cf206 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=0x55b67fabc734,
initial_contents=<optimized out>, keymap=0x55b67971d943, read=0x0,
hist=<optimized out>, default_value=0x0, inherit_input_method=0x0) at
minibuf.c:1342
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = 0x2
          val = <optimized out>
  #26 0x000055b673a1d63b in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          i = <optimized out>
          maxargs = 7
          args_left = 0x0
          numargs = 5
          original_fun = <optimized out>
          original_args = 0x55b676a82c43
          count = 75
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b67fabc734, 0x55b67fabc6d4, 0x55b67971d943, 0x0,
0x2a6f540, 0x0, 0x0, 0x7ffc3938f0e0}
  #27 0x000055b673a1eea9 in internal_lisp_condition_case (var=0x11caf70,
bodyform=0x55b676a82c33, handlers=<optimized out>) at eval.c:1429
          oldhandlerlist = 0x55b674810000
          clausenb = 1
          success_handler = 0x0
          clauses = 0x7ffc3938f1e0
          result = <optimized out>
  #28 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82dd3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x4860
          original_args = 0x55b676a82dd3
          count = 74
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f310, 0x0, 0x7ffc3938f310, 0xb18, 0xb40,
0x55b673a1d061 <apply_lambda+225>, 0x12dded0, 0x55b673a1cfb6
<apply_lambda+54>}
  #29 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          cond = <optimized out>
  #30 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:427
          cond = <optimized out>
  #31 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:413
          cond = <optimized out>
  #32 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a83423
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x8250
          original_args = 0x55b676a83423
          count = 73
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7f437edb1f08, 0x7ffc3938f190, 0x7ffc3938f3b8, 0x0,
0xa78, 0x55b673a0a739 <set_internal+281>, 0x7ffc3938f3b0, 0x55b673a0a11e
<find_symbol_value+94>}
  #33 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x55b676a82ed3) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 68
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #34 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676a82ee3) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 68
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #35 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82ee3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676a82ee3
          count = 67
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f510, 0x2, 0xffff, 0x55b673a1d5b4
<eval_sub+1140>, 0x0, 0x0, 0x55b673e80e45 <SletX+5>, 0x41}
  #36 0x000055b673a1d8fd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
  #37 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82f13
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0xbf10
          original_args = 0x55b676a82f13
          count = 66
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b673e81145 <Sfunction+5>, 0x41, 0xbf10,
0x55b676e75a73, 0x2, 0x55b6778f5973, 0x55b673e812c5 <Sprogn+5>, 0x40}
  #38 0x000055b673a1ec2f in Funwind_protect (args=0x55b676a82f43) at
lisp.h:1420
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 65
  #39 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a82f43
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0x298d0aecaed0
          original_args = 0x55b676a82f43
          count = 64
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x9a57d80, 0x55b67971e0d3, 0x0, 0x95a0,
0x7ffc3938f6d0, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x7ffc3938f6d0, 0x55b67733c373}
  #40 0x000055b673a1e9bd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          temps = 0x7ffc3938f660
          tem = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67971e133
          elt = <optimized out>
          count = 63
          argnum = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = 63
          varlist = <optimized out>
          varlist_len = <optimized out>
          nvars = <optimized out>
  #41 0x000055b673a1e9bd in Flet (args=0x55b676e750f3) at eval.c:1057
          temps = 0x7ffc3938f660
          tem = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67971e133
          elt = <optimized out>
          count = 63
          argnum = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = 63
          varlist = <optimized out>
          varlist_len = <optimized out>
          nvars = <optimized out>
  #42 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e750f3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x9570
          original_args = 0x55b676e750f3
          count = 62
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f7a0, 0x0, 0x7ffc3938f7a0, 0x960, 0x988,
0x55b673a1d061 <apply_lambda+225>, 0x55b674c5d805, 0x55b673a1cfb6
<apply_lambda+54>}
  #43 0x000055b673a1ec2f in Funwind_protect (args=0x55b676e75123) at
lisp.h:1420
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 61
  #44 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e75123
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x298d0aecaed0
          original_args = 0x55b676e75123
          count = 60
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b673e81445 <Sor+5>, 0x3a, 0x55b673e83125
<Sequal+5>, 0x55b676e49153, 0x0, 0x55b676e49093, 0x0, 0x55b676e490a3}
  #45 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x55b676e4be73) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 58
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #46 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676e74de3) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 58
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #47 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e74de3
          numargs = 7
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676e74de3
          count = 57
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938f960, 0x1, 0x7ffc3938f900, 0x55b673a1e9d1
<Flet+561>, 0x55b67733e9d3, 0x55b673a1e7e9 <Flet+73>, 0x39, 0x55b67733e9d3}
  #48 0x000055b673a1d8fd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
  #49 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676a81123
          numargs = 4
          original_fun = 0xbf10
          original_args = 0x55b676a81123
          count = 56
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x36, 0x55b676e71ec3, 0x55b67733ebb3, 0x1,
0x7ffc3938fa40, 0x298d0af54a40, 0x0, 0x4000000010000000}
  #50 0x000055b673a1d8fd in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
  #51 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e74e43
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0xbf10
          original_args = 0x55b676e74e43
          count = 55
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b67733ecd3, 0x6, 0x2, 0x55b673a26bdf
<concat+2335>, 0x6, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x7ffc3938fb60,
0x55b67733cb03}
  #52 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 54
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #53 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676e74e73) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 54
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #54 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676e74e73
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676e74e73
          count = 53
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x7ffc3938fc30, 0x0, 0x4000000010000000,
0x55b676fe3973, 0x55b673ef6f20 <lispsym>, 0x55b673a1d5b4 <eval_sub+1140>,
0x7ffc3938fc30, 0x0}
  #55 0x000055b673a1da95 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67733e973
          count = 52
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #56 0x000055b673a1da95 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x55b676e74f23, nargs=12,
arg_vector=0x7ffc3938fc40) at eval.c:3313
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b67733e973
          count = 52
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #57 0x000055b673a1d061 in apply_lambda (fun=0x55b676e74f33,
args=<optimized out>, count=count@entry=51) at eval.c:3185
          arg_vector = 0x7ffc3938fc40
          tem = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = 52
          numargs = 12
          args_left = 0x0
  #58 0x000055b673a1d2c0 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2588
          original_fun = 0x19a6eb0
          original_args = 0x55b676fe1f63
          count = 51
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b676b08fb3, 0x6, 0x2, 0x55b673a216c1 <Fassq+97>,
0x55b6828a2314, 0xa6, 0x2bb7b30, 0xa6}
  #59 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          cond = <optimized out>
  #60 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:427
          cond = <optimized out>
  #61 0x000055b673a1dd8d in Fif (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:413
          cond = <optimized out>
  #62 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe2683
          numargs = 7
          original_fun = 0x8250
          original_args = 0x55b676fe2683
          count = 50
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0xa6, 0xbe, 0xbf10, 0x55b673a1d5b4 <eval_sub+1140>,
0x55b673e813e5 <Sand+5>, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x55b673e812c5
<Sprogn+5>, 0x55b676b089d3}
  #63 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 49
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #64 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676fe1893) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 49
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #65 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe1893
          numargs = 5
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676fe1893
          count = 48
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b676b08f93, 0x55b673a1d061 <apply_lambda+225>,
0x55b67fda1474, 0x2f6b670, 0x0, 0x1a, 0x55b676de2603, 0x55b673a1cfb6
<apply_lambda+54>}
  #66 0x000055b673a1de0d in Fprogn (body=0x55b676fe39d3) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          clause = 0x55b676fe3793
          val = <optimized out>
  #67 0x000055b673a1de0d in Fcond (args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:451
          clause = 0x55b676fe3793
          val = <optimized out>
  #68 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe18d3
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = 0x298d0af21168
          original_args = 0x55b676fe18d3
          count = 47
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0xa6, 0xbe, 0x55b67c404bf0, 0x4770, 0x55b673ef6f20
<lispsym>, 0x55b673a21615 <Fmemq+85>, 0x30, 0x55b676b08c73}
  #69 0x000055b673a1eb8d in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 42
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #70 0x000055b673a1eb8d in FletX (args=0x55b676fe1923) at eval.c:989
          var = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          elt = <optimized out>
          lexenv = <optimized out>
          count = 42
          varlist = <optimized out>
  #71 0x000055b673a1d5b4 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          args_left = 0x55b676fe1923
          numargs = 2
          original_fun = 0x95a0
          original_args = 0x55b676fe1923
          count = 41
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x2e, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x55b679051e1e, 0x1000000000011,
0x2e, 0x7ffc3938f390}
  #72 0x000055b673a1da95 in Fprogn (body=0x0) at eval.c:471
          form = <optimized out>
          form = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b676de26b3
          count = 40
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #73 0x000055b673a1da95 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x55b676fe19d3, nargs=4,
arg_vector=0x7ffc39390250) at eval.c:3313
          val = <optimized out>
          syms_left = <optimized out>
          next = <optimized out>
          lexenv = 0x55b676de26b3
          count = 40
          i = <optimized out>
          optional = <optimized out>
          rest = <optimized out>
  #74 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390248)
at eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x12dded0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 4
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 39
  #75 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437ee3a560
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39390248
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39390270 "\003`X\204\020"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 39
          result = <optimized out>
  #76 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7ffc393903e0) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0af435d8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 4
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 38
  #77 0x00007f436ddd8b7c in F63726d2d636f6d706c657465_crm_complete_0 () at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/crm-f08665f2-16cdb47d.eln
  #78 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390658)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x85317b0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 37
  #79 0x000055b673a17b80 in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7ffc39390658) at callint.c:260
          speccount = 36
  #80 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc39390650) at
lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x7410
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 35
  #81 0x000055b673a1b5d9 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390650)
at eval.c:2619
          i = <optimized out>
          funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
          funcall_args = 0x0
          spread_arg = 0x0
          fun = 0x7410
          sa_avail = 16384
          sa_count = 35
          numargs = <optimized out>
          retval = <optimized out>
  #82 0x000055b673a191ce in Fcall_interactively (function=0x85317b0,
record_flag=0x0, keys=0x55b6764762f5) at lisp.h:1008
          funval = <optimized out>
          events = <optimized out>
          input = <optimized out>
          speccount = <optimized out>
          arg_from_tty = false
          key_count = 1
          record_then_fail = false
          save_this_command = 0x85317b0
          save_this_original_command = 0x298d0af43548
          save_real_this_command = 0x85317b0
          save_last_command = 0x298d0af75cd8
          prefix_arg = 0x0
          enable = <optimized out>
          up_event = 0x0
          form = <optimized out>
          specs = 0x0
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          string_len = <optimized out>
          string = <optimized out>
          string_end = <optimized out>
          next_event = <optimized out>
          nargs = <optimized out>
          args = <optimized out>
          visargs = <optimized out>
          varies = <optimized out>
          tem = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #83 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390748)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aec04a8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 3
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 33
  #84 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437eea0f68
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39390748
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39390780 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 33
          result = <optimized out>
  #85 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc39390960) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x4560
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 32
  #86 0x000055b673a1b36a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=0x4560, arg1=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2896
  #87 0x000055b6739b0106 in command_loop_1 () at lisp.h:1008
          scount = 31
          cmd = <optimized out>
          keybuf = {0x26, 0x7f436e4e9f05
<F77696e6e65722d72656d656d626572_winner_remember_0+133>, 0x2, 0x6008760,
0x0, 0x4000000010000000, 0x400000003f000000, 0x60087f0, 0x60087f0,
0x55b673a1b2ab <Ffuncall+651>, 0x55b673eff8c0 <lispsym+35232>, 0x0, 0x1e,
0x10055b673a21615, 0x55b67b67bb18, 0x55b67b67bfc8, 0x0, 0x55b673b328e0
<targets>, 0x1e, 0x7ffc393909c8, 0x7f437f1c9390, 0x7ffc393909b8,
0x55b673ef6f20 <lispsym>, 0x0, 0x400000003f000000, 0xb2d2410,
0x298d0b2d2410, 0x55b673ef6f20 <lispsym>, 0x4000000010000000,
0x55b673a1b159 <Ffuncall+313>}
          i = <optimized out>
          prev_modiff = 5569
          prev_buffer = 0x55b6752432d0
  #88 0x000055b673a1a362 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55b6739afd30
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55b6739a6ca0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1475
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b674810000
  #89 0x000055b6739a1634 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0) at
lisp.h:1008
          val = <optimized out>
  #90 0x000055b673a1c7c3 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x6120,
func=func@entry=0x55b6739a1610 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at
eval.c:1198
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b674800650
  #91 0x000055b6739a1595 in command_loop () at lisp.h:1008
          val = <optimized out>
  #92 0x000055b6739a68a6 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
          count = 29
          val = <optimized out>
  #93 0x000055b6739cee69 in read_minibuf (inherit_input_method=<optimized
out>, allow_props=<optimized out>, defalt=<optimized out>,
histpos=<optimized out>, histvar=0x3479e80, expflag=<optimized out>,
prompt=<optimized out>, initial=<optimized out>, map=<optimized out>) at
minibuf.c:894
          pos = <optimized out>
          histstring = <optimized out>
          histval = <optimized out>
          empty_minibuf = <optimized out>
          count = <optimized out>
          enable_multibyte = <optimized out>
          val = 0x0
          mini_frame = <optimized out>
          minibuffer = 0x55b6752432d5
          input_method = <optimized out>
          calling_frame = 0x55b674ffcfe5
          calling_window = <optimized out>
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #94 0x000055b6739cee69 in Fread_from_minibuffer (prompt=<optimized out>,
initial_contents=<optimized out>, keymap=<optimized out>, read=<optimized
out>, hist=<optimized out>, default_value=<optimized out>,
inherit_input_method=<optimized out>) at minibuf.c:1342
          histvar = <optimized out>
          histpos = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #95 0x00007f436dd93bcd in
F6d616769742d636f6d706c6574696e672d726561642d6d756c7469706c65_magit_completing_read_multiple_0
() at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/magit-utils-47ce2b44-76d60e21.eln
  #96 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=7, args=0x7ffc39390de0) at
lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x1d89ef0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 6
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 10
  #97 0x00007f436da65bf4 in
F6d616769742d6c6f672d726561642d72657673_magit_log_read_revs_0 () at
/home/alex/.emacs.d/eln-cache/28.0.50-d7cb8ced/magit-log-f581e47c-1c94118d.eln
  #98 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39390eb8)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x44160e0
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 0
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 9
  #99 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x55b6760ddfa8
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39390eb8
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39390ec8 "\300 \301 B\207"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 9
          result = <optimized out>
  #100 0x000055b673a1d6a1 in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:2093
          i = <optimized out>
          maxargs = 3
          args_left = 0x0
          numargs = 3
          original_fun = <optimized out>
          original_args = 0x55b67c4794b3
          count = 8
          fun = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
          funcar = <optimized out>
          argvals = {0x55b678894334, 0x55b6760ddfa5, 0xa,
0x4000000010000000, 0x400000003f000000, 0x55b673a23940 <Fget+64>,
0x21c4c300118420c2, 0x4416140}
  #101 0x000055b673a1f098 in Feval (form=form@entry=0x55b67be32433,
lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2340
          count = 7
  #102 0x000055b673a1907c in Fcall_interactively (function=0x4416140,
record_flag=0x0, keys=0x55b6764762f5) at lisp.h:1420
          funval = <optimized out>
          events = 12874
          input = 0x55b67be32433
          speccount = <optimized out>
          arg_from_tty = false
          key_count = 1
          record_then_fail = false
          save_this_command = 0x4416140
          save_this_original_command = 0x4416140
          save_real_this_command = 0x4416140
          save_last_command = 0x32fe7e0
          prefix_arg = 0x0
          enable = 0x0
          up_event = 0x0
          form = <optimized out>
          specs = 0x55b67be32433
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          string_len = <optimized out>
          string = <optimized out>
          string_end = <optimized out>
          next_event = <optimized out>
          nargs = <optimized out>
          args = <optimized out>
          visargs = <optimized out>
          varies = <optimized out>
          tem = <optimized out>
          val = <optimized out>
  #103 0x000055b673a1b2ab in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7ffc39391258)
at lisp.h:2093
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x298d0aec04a8
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 3
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 5
  #104 0x000055b673a55830 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:632
          op = <optimized out>
          type = <optimized out>
          targets = {0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a579d8
<exec_byte_code+9480>, 0x55b673a579dd <exec_byte_code+9485>, 0x55b673a579e2
<exec_byte_code+9490>, 0x55b673a55717 <exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a55717
<exec_byte_code+583>, 0x55b673a579e7 <exec_byte_code+9495>, 0x55b673a57a26
<exec_byte_code+9558>, 0x55b673a56a0a <exec_byte_code+5434>, 0x55b673a56a0f
<exec_byte_code+5439>, 0x55b673a56a14 <exec_byte_code+5444>, 0x55b673a56a19
<exec_byte_code+5449>, 0x55b673a55752 <exec_byte_code+642>, 0x55b673a55758
<exec_byte_code+648>, 0x55b673a56a1e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x55b673a569f3
<exec_byte_code+5411>, 0x55b673a56b75 <exec_byte_code+5797>, 0x55b673a56b7a
<exec_byte_code+5802>, 0x55b673a56b7f <exec_byte_code+5807>, 0x55b673a56b84
<exec_byte_code+5812>, 0x55b673a556a4 <exec_byte_code+468>, 0x55b673a556a8
<exec_byte_code+472>, 0x55b673a56ba0 <exec_byte_code+5840>, 0x55b673a56b89
<exec_byte_code+5817>, 0x55b673a56c06 <exec_byte_code+5942>, 0x55b673a56c0b
<exec_byte_code+5947>, 0x55b673a56c10 <exec_byte_code+5952>, 0x55b673a56c15
<exec_byte_code+5957>, 0x55b673a55856 <exec_byte_code+902>, 0x55b673a55860
<exec_byte_code+912>, 0x55b673a56be2 <exec_byte_code+5906>, 0x55b673a56bef
<exec_byte_code+5919>, 0x55b673a56c3e <exec_byte_code+5998>, 0x55b673a56c43
<exec_byte_code+6003>, 0x55b673a56c48 <exec_byte_code+6008>, 0x55b673a56c4d
<exec_byte_code+6013>, 0x55b673a5580f <exec_byte_code+831>, 0x55b673a55810
<exec_byte_code+832>, 0x55b673a56c1a <exec_byte_code+5962>, 0x55b673a56c27
<exec_byte_code+5975>, 0x55b673a56c76 <exec_byte_code+6054>, 0x55b673a56c7b
<exec_byte_code+6059>, 0x55b673a56c80 <exec_byte_code+6064>, 0x55b673a56c85
<exec_byte_code+6069>, 0x55b673a557b5 <exec_byte_code+741>, 0x55b673a557b8
<exec_byte_code+744>, 0x55b673a56c52 <exec_byte_code+6018>, 0x55b673a56c5f
<exec_byte_code+6031>, 0x55b673a57355 <exec_byte_code+7813>, 0x55b673a570a0
<exec_byte_code+7120>, 0x55b673a57024 <exec_byte_code+6996>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a55aae <exec_byte_code+1502>, 0x55b673a55b08 <exec_byte_code+1592>,
0x55b673a55b4e <exec_byte_code+1662>, 0x55b673a55b97 <exec_byte_code+1735>,
0x55b673a55be0 <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x55b673a56aac <exec_byte_code+5596>,
0x55b673a56af7 <exec_byte_code+5671>, 0x55b673a55c28 <exec_byte_code+1880>,
0x55b673a56a70 <exec_byte_code+5536>, 0x55b673a56b39 <exec_byte_code+5737>,
0x55b673a55c5c <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b673a55c9e <exec_byte_code+1998>,
0x55b673a55cd0 <exec_byte_code+2048>, 0x55b673a55d12 <exec_byte_code+2114>,
0x55b673a55d51 <exec_byte_code+2177>, 0x55b673a55ddf <exec_byte_code+2319>,
0x55b673a55e11 <exec_byte_code+2369>, 0x55b673a55e53 <exec_byte_code+2435>,
0x55b673a55e99 <exec_byte_code+2505>, 0x55b673a55ecb <exec_byte_code+2555>,
0x55b673a55efd <exec_byte_code+2605>, 0x55b673a55f3f <exec_byte_code+2671>,
0x55b673a55f81 <exec_byte_code+2737>, 0x55b673a55fc3 <exec_byte_code+2803>,
0x55b673a56009 <exec_byte_code+2873>, 0x55b673a56045 <exec_byte_code+2933>,
0x55b673a56081 <exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b673a56108 <exec_byte_code+3128>,
0x55b673a56166 <exec_byte_code+3222>, 0x55b673a561c4 <exec_byte_code+3316>,
0x55b673a563b4 <exec_byte_code+3812>, 0x55b673a56326 <exec_byte_code+3670>,
0x55b673a5636d <exec_byte_code+3741>, 0x55b673a56208 <exec_byte_code+3384>,
0x55b673a5624f <exec_byte_code+3455>, 0x55b673a5628b <exec_byte_code+3515>,
0x55b673a562ea <exec_byte_code+3610>, 0x55b673a563fb <exec_byte_code+3883>,
0x55b673a56437 <exec_byte_code+3943>, 0x55b673a56473 <exec_byte_code+4003>,
0x55b673a5652d <exec_byte_code+4189>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a56579 <exec_byte_code+4265>, 0x55b673a565ab <exec_byte_code+4315>,
0x55b673a5662d <exec_byte_code+4445>, 0x55b673a56679 <exec_byte_code+4521>,
0x55b673a566c5 <exec_byte_code+4597>, 0x55b673a566f7 <exec_byte_code+4647>,
0x55b673a5672b <exec_byte_code+4699>, 0x55b673a5675f <exec_byte_code+4751>,
0x55b673a5679b <exec_byte_code+4811>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a567cf <exec_byte_code+4863>,
0x55b673a56803 <exec_byte_code+4915>, 0x55b673a56837 <exec_byte_code+4967>,
0x55b673a5686b <exec_byte_code+5019>, 0x55b673a5689f <exec_byte_code+5071>,
0x55b673a568d3 <exec_byte_code+5123>, 0x55b673a558db <exec_byte_code+1035>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56905
<exec_byte_code+5173>, 0x55b673a5694d <exec_byte_code+5245>, 0x55b673a5697f
<exec_byte_code+5295>, 0x55b673a569b1 <exec_byte_code+5345>, 0x55b673a57160
<exec_byte_code+7312>, 0x55b673a571a2 <exec_byte_code+7378>, 0x55b673a571d4
<exec_byte_code+7428>, 0x55b673a5728f <exec_byte_code+7615>, 0x55b673a572d1
<exec_byte_code+7681>, 0x55b673a57313 <exec_byte_code+7747>, 0x55b673a57462
<exec_byte_code+8082>, 0x55b673a57496 <exec_byte_code+8134>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56fb8 <exec_byte_code+6888>,
0x55b673a56cb7 <exec_byte_code+6119>, 0x55b673a56a2b <exec_byte_code+5467>,
0x55b673a56ce0 <exec_byte_code+6160>, 0x55b673a56d25 <exec_byte_code+6229>,
0x55b673a56d67 <exec_byte_code+6295>, 0x55b673a56f0a <exec_byte_code+6714>,
0x55b673a56f90 <exec_byte_code+6848>, 0x55b673a56bad <exec_byte_code+5853>,
0x55b673a56ffc <exec_byte_code+6956>, 0x55b673a570ae <exec_byte_code+7134>,
0x55b673a573e2 <exec_byte_code+7954>, 0x55b673a57419 <exec_byte_code+8009>,
0x55b673a5738b <exec_byte_code+7867>, 0x55b673a5599d <exec_byte_code+1229>,
0x55b673a559e3 <exec_byte_code+1299>, 0x55b673a55a2f <exec_byte_code+1375>,
0x55b673a56c8a <exec_byte_code+6074>, 0x55b673a574c8 <exec_byte_code+8184>,
0x55b673a5750e <exec_byte_code+8254>, 0x55b673a57540 <exec_byte_code+8304>,
0x55b673a57572 <exec_byte_code+8354>, 0x55b673a575a4 <exec_byte_code+8404>,
0x55b673a575d6 <exec_byte_code+8454>, 0x55b673a57618 <exec_byte_code+8520>,
0x55b673a5765a <exec_byte_code+8586>, 0x55b673a5769c <exec_byte_code+8652>,
0x55b673a576de <exec_byte_code+8718>, 0x55b673a5773f <exec_byte_code+8815>,
0x55b673a57781 <exec_byte_code+8881>, 0x55b673a577c3 <exec_byte_code+8947>,
0x55b673a577f5 <exec_byte_code+8997>, 0x55b673a57837 <exec_byte_code+9063>,
0x55b673a57879 <exec_byte_code+9129>, 0x55b673a578b8 <exec_byte_code+9192>,
0x55b673a578f7 <exec_byte_code+9255>, 0x55b673a564af <exec_byte_code+4063>,
0x55b673a564eb <exec_byte_code+4123>, 0x55b673a57933 <exec_byte_code+9315>,
0x55b673a5798c <exec_byte_code+9404>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a56da9 <exec_byte_code+6361>,
0x55b673a56e10 <exec_byte_code+6464>, 0x55b673a56e50 <exec_byte_code+6528>,
0x55b673a56e90 <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x55b673a56ecd <exec_byte_code+6653>,
0x55b673a55d94 <exec_byte_code+2244>, 0x55b673a560bd <exec_byte_code+3053>,
0x55b673a565e2 <exec_byte_code+4370>, 0x55b673a57a6f <exec_byte_code+9631>,
0x55b673a57ab9 <exec_byte_code+9705>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57b0f <exec_byte_code+9791>, 0x55b673a57b5a <exec_byte_code+9866>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>,
0x55b673a57ebb <exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57ebb
<exec_byte_code+10731>, 0x55b673a57129 <exec_byte_code+7257> <repeats 64
times>}
          const_length = <optimized out>
          bytestr_length = <optimized out>
          vectorp = 0x7f437eea0f68
          quitcounter = 1 '\001'
          stack_items = <optimized out>
          sa_avail = <optimized out>
          sa_count = <optimized out>
          alloc = <optimized out>
          stack_base = <optimized out>
          top = 0x7ffc39391258
          stack_lim = <optimized out>
          bytestr_data = 0x7ffc39391290 "\304\020\211?\205\023"
          pc = <optimized out>
          count = 5
          result = <optimized out>
  #105 0x000055b673a1b159 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffc39391470) at
eval.c:3052
          fun = <optimized out>
          original_fun = 0x4560
          funcar = <optimized out>
          numargs = 1
          val = <optimized out>
          count = 4
  #106 0x000055b673a1b36a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=0x4560, arg1=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2896
  #107 0x000055b6739b0106 in command_loop_1 () at lisp.h:1008
          scount = 3
          cmd = <optimized out>
          keybuf = {0x1be, 0xc6, 0x1e, 0x3, 0x3, 0x7ffc39391558, 0x0,
0x55b67fa6b213, 0x7ffc393915a0, 0x0, 0x55b67fa6b213, 0x7ffc39391708,
0xffffffffffffffff, 0x55b673a1e254 <call3+36>, 0x7f437f467845,
0x55b67fa6b213, 0x7f437edae524, 0x0, 0x7ffc393915a0, 0x55b6739a6c71
<cmd_error_internal+113>, 0x7ffc393915a0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x55b6739a6d9d
<cmd_error+253>, 0x7ffc39391700, 0x55b673a1adc4 <unbind_to+132>, 0xa,
0x89a0, 0x0, 0x7f437edaa70d}
          i = <optimized out>
          prev_modiff = 84
          prev_buffer = 0x55b67b7dde30
  #108 0x000055b673a1a362 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55b6739afd30
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55b6739a6ca0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1475
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b6748000b0
  #109 0x000055b6739a1634 in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0x0) at
lisp.h:1008
          val = <optimized out>
  #110 0x000055b673a1c7c3 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0xe4c0,
func=func@entry=0x55b6739a1610 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x0) at
eval.c:1198
          val = <optimized out>
          c = 0x55b6747e9400
  #111 0x000055b6739a15db in command_loop () at lisp.h:1008
  #112 0x000055b6739a68a6 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
          count = 1
          val = <optimized out>
  #113 0x000055b6739a6bc5 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:789
          buffer = <optimized out>
  #114 0x000055b6738c6414 in main (argc=2, argv=<optimized out>) at
emacs.c:2297
          stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
          no_loadup = false
          junk = 0x0
          dname_arg = 0x0
          ch_to_dir = 0x0
          original_pwd = <optimized out>
          dump_mode = <optimized out>
          skip_args = 1
          temacs = 0x0
          attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
          rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
          lc_all = <optimized out>
          sockfd = -1
          module_assertions = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-05-10 built on zen
Repository revision: 02c80307f13f7ffe3dc024aee72e47060b4a1996
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --prefix=/home/alex/src/emacs/install
 --with-modules --with-imagemagick --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  circe-lagmon-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/counsel hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/counsel-20210509.830/counsel
/home/alex/mysrc/edit-with-emacs.git/servers/edit-server hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/edit-server-20181016.1125/edit-server
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy-hydra hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-hydra-20210311.1108/ivy-hydra
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210430.404/magit-section hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210224.1417/magit-section
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/swiper hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-20210509.1535/swiper
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/elpa hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/elpa
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy-overlay hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/ivy-overlay
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/ivy
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/ivy-faces hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/ivy-faces
/home/alex/src/emacs/swiper.git/colir hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210506.2157/colir
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20210508.1616/shorten hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20201101.1045/shorten
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20210508.1616/tracking hides
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20201101.1045/tracking
/home/alex/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210426.2141/transient hides
/home/alex/src/emacs/install/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect cl-print mailalias mailclient ffap
lusty-explorer ace-window avy sort gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp
gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder epa-file lui-logging
lui-autopaste cursor-sensor circe-lagmon circe-color-nicks circe-chanop
circe lui-irc-colors irc lcs lui-format circe-compat which-key
keychain-environment tramp-cache recentf tree-widget golden-ratio shadow
emacsbug mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view face-remap add-log server
ws-butler company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-cmake doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons atomic-chrome websocket bindat edit-server
init my-elfeed elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query my-diff my-circe lui flyspell
tls my-eshell em-hist em-pred my-htmlize my-gpg auth-source-pass
my-spell ispell my-tramp my-yasnippet my-company mm-archive gnutls
network-stream url-cache my-local-pkgs json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js xml-rpc timezone url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
my-keyhelp my-dired dired-rsync dired-quick-sort dired-async dired-aux
my-buffer bufler pretty-hydra bufler-group-tree magit-section
dash-functional vc my-windows winner windmove my-toggles whitespace
my-org ess ess-utils ess-custom ob-sqlite ob-python ob-makefile ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-perl ob-gnuplot ob-shell ol-eww
eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe ol-docview ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch ob-restclient restclient ox-jira org-re-reveal
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-clock org-mu4e ob-async
bookmark my-python yasnippet highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake
company-capf company help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor cus-edit pp python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp my-elisp my-flycheck flycheck-irony
irony-diagnostics irony irony-iotask flycheck-checkpatch
flycheck-package package-lint finder lisp-mnt rustic-flycheck let-alist
flycheck my-text my-devel paren elec-pair meson-mode smie yaml-mode
asm-mode fish-completion em-cmpl esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util fish-mode gxref
my-c-mode rustic-lsp rustic-playpen rustic-rustfix rustic-racer etags
fileloop f s rustic-babel rustic-rustfmt org-element avl-tree generator
rustic-popup rustic-cargo rustic-compile spinner xterm-color
markdown-mode rustic-interaction rustic editorconfig-custom-majormode
editorconfig my-gnus gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache my-git git-timemachine vc-git
vc-dispatcher libgit libegit2 my-find wgrep-helm wgrep grep my-helm
helm-themes helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config my-email mu4e-patch diff-mode
mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-view-common
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc mule-util hl-line
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message
shr kinsoku svg xml dom flow-fill mu4e-vars mu4e-meta org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs piem transient
format-spec piem-maildir message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mail-extr
my-editing my-hydra my-compat my-edit-server jira-markup-mode noutline
outline my-atomic-chrome my-web my-modeline which-func imenu time
my-tracking tracking shorten my-display solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces zenburn-theme gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer
unicode-fonts midnight cus-load my-basic-modes counsel xdg advice xref
project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color swiper ivy-hydra hydra lv ivy derived flx delsel ring
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color autorevert filenotify savehist my-libs
diminish fn dash my-keybinds my-config my-package comp comp-cstr
warnings async-bytecomp async cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core finder-inf my-vars
my-utils edmacro kmacro thingatpt my-paths tab-line pcase easy-mmode rx
cl info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2264685 324553)
 (symbols 48 76602 5)
 (strings 32 567863 37846)
 (string-bytes 1 17479332)
 (vectors 16 115263)
 (vector-slots 8 3305880 147141)
 (floats 8 1390 1507)
 (intervals 56 74173 10047)
 (buffers 992 80))

-- 
Alex Bennée

-- 
Alex Bennée
KVM/QEMU Hacker for Linaro