Subject: Re: Emacs' describe-package doesn't work for packages managed by guix

From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:12:17 +0300

On 2021-12-03 21:46, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:

> At long last, I'm pushing the patch to keep -pkg.el files as well as to
> load them from guix-emacs during package-initialize.  I'll hereby be
> closing this bug.  Andrew, if you wish to write a phase that adds such
> a file for the packages currently lacking them, I'm pretty sure we can
> do with a new bug number for that :)

I implemented this phase in issues.guix.gnu.org/52388, I have it applied
to my local guix fork and I didn't notice any issues with it, however,
emacs packages built without emacs-build-system will require tweaking.

Everyone reading this thread can jump to [1] and check it out =)

[1]: The mail thread id is [email-masked]
>
> Thanks everyone involved for your help and patience.  Cheers
>

-- 
Best regards,
Andrew Tropin