Subject: [PATCH 0/4 v4] DRAFT gnu: julia: Update to 1.6.1

From: Jean-Baptiste Volatier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 13:22:00 +0000

"zimoun" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Usually, to ease the review, we increment the reroll count and send all
> the patch set.  Otherwise, one would have to read all the thread to find
> which patch is the last.
>
> Could you send the v4 containing the 5 patches IIRC?

Ok, I hope I am doing this the correct way, still getting used to this
workflow.

Regarding StaticArrays.jl upstream was not running the test suite against
julia 1.6. There is a merge request to address this
https://github.com/JuliaArrays/StaticArrays.jl/pull/928 so either we wait for
it, or we disable the test for now.

Jean-Baptiste Volatier (4):
  gnu: Add utf8proc-2.6.1.
  gnu: Add pcre2-10.36.
  gnu: openlibm: Update to 0.7.4.
  DRAFT gnu: julia: Update to 1.6.1.

 gnu/packages/julia.scm     | 353 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 gnu/packages/maths.scm     |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/pcre.scm      |  14 ++
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm |  41 +++++
 4 files changed, 297 insertions(+), 117 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1be97fa9ced3a165704631bbcf93835b45a5ea4d
--
2.32.0