Subject: bug#48322: 28.0.50; multi-topic queries for mark return empty results

From: "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 20:39:11 +0100

When performing a mark query over nested topics the result seems to be
always empty.  E.g., with a topics structure like the following:

     [Gnus]
       [T1]
         g1
         g2
       [T2]
         g3

where, say, g1 has articles with the ! mark, G G mark:! RET with point
on [T1] will correctly find them.  However, the same query with point on
[Gnus] always returns an empty result, no matter what mark i try.  A
regular query not including marks seems to work correctly, though.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-05-09 built on osgiliath
Repository revision: 3d2c892114ebd35cb10928bb87f991316a0ca55c
Repository branch: master
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs --without-imagemagick
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-toolkit-scroll-bars=no
 --with-native-image-api'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  mpdel-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-mode-line-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  eshell-syntax-highlighting-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jao/lib/elisp/org-static-blog/org-static-blog hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-static-blog-20210329.848/org-static-blog
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20210508.1616/tracking hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20201101.1045/tracking
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/circe-20210508.1616/shorten hides /home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/tracking-20201101.1045/shorten
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/transient-20210426.2141/transient hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/jao/etc/emacs/site/custom hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/custom
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-num hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-R hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-dot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-feed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-sql hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-colview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-ref hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-archive hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-forth hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-entities hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-attach hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-odt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-eval hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-exp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-screen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-lob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-protocol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-awk hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-clock hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-info hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-shen hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-C hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-core hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-duration hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-processing hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-datetree hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-element hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-crypt hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-abc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-keys hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-eww hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-java hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-ctags hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-perl hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-capture hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-python hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-list hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-html hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-latex hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-stan hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-coq hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-js hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-css hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-sed hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-docview hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-md hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-tempo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-table hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-agenda hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-indent hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-id hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-src hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-J hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-timer hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-refile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-sass hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-publish hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-lint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-faces hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-install hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-macs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-mouse hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-habit hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ox-man hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-octave hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-footnote hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ol-irc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-calc hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-comint hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-compat hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-lua hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-mobile hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-macro hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-plot hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-goto hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-vala hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-shell hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-version hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jao/.emacs.d/elpa.28/org-20210503/ob-io hides /usr/local/stow/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io

Features:
(shadow qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-dup gnus-ml copyright ecomplete
gnus-cite mailalias bbdb-message mail-extr gnus-topic utf-7 bbdb-gnus
gnus-recent ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe bbdb-mua gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-cache gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum nndraft nnmh
gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win cal-move mule-util cal-iso org-auto-tangle async cdlatex
texmathp bibtex face-remap org-agenda org-refile t-mouse term/linux
bigml bml-logs bml bml-misc bml-whizzml bml-clojure bml-clj-tests
bml-python bml-skels bml-utils whizzml-skeletons skeleton whizzml-mode
sieve sieve-mode sieve-manage sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain
jao-emms-random-album mpdel mpdel-browser libmpdel-directory
mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core libmpdel time-stamp
navigel tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet consult-spotify
espotify jao-mpris jao-emms-lyrics jao-lyrics network-stream
jao-emms-info-track jao-emms emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag emms-info-metaflac
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
emms-later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat telega-obsolete
telega telega-tdlib-events telega-webpage visual-fill-column telega-root
telega-info telega-chat telega-modes telega-company telega-user
telega-notifications telega-voip telega-msg telega-tme telega-sticker
telega-i18n telega-vvnote bindat telega-ffplay telega-media telega-sort
telega-filter telega-ins telega-folders telega-inline telega-tdlib
telega-util rainbow-identifiers telega-server telega-core cursor-sensor
telega-customize emacsbug jao-proton-utils enwc enwc-backend bluetooth
json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
virtualenvwrapper gud ediprolog haskell-doc inf-haskell
haskell-decl-scan haskell haskell-completions haskell-load
haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox
haskell-navigate-imports haskell-repl haskell-svg haskell-collapse
hideshow haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-compile haskell-hoogle haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support flymake-proc flymake
warnings dabbrev haskell-customize sly-quicklisp sly-fancy sly-tramp
sly-indentation sly-cl-indent sly-stickers pulse hi-lock
sly-trace-dialog sly-fontifying-fu sly-package-fu sly-scratch
sly-fancy-trace sly-fancy-inspector sly-mrepl sly-autodoc sly-parse sly
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec pie geiser-gambit geiser-chez geiser-guile
geiser-mit geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc
geiser-menu geiser-autodoc info-look geiser-edit etags fileloop xref
project geiser-completion geiser-eval geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax
scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-log geiser-popup view
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser sesman clojure-mode exunit f idris-mode
idris-commands idris-hole-list idris-ipkg-mode idris-tree-info
idris-warnings-tree idris-info idris-repl idris-highlight-input
idris-prover inferior-idris idris-warnings idris-log idris-events
idris-simple-indent idris-syntax idris-common-utils idris-settings
idris-keys idris-core idris-compat prop-menu package-lint imenu finder
lisp-mnt edit-list paren jao-vterm-repl gitconfig-mode conf-mode
git-link git-timemachine transient gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-common marshal gh-url eieio-compat url-http
url-auth url-gw gh-profile diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc
eshell-autojump em-dirs esh-var eshell-up git-ps1-mode em-term term
ehelp eshell-syntax-highlighting em-alias saveplace-pdf-view
notmuch-message notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
timezone smtpmail sendmail randomsig message rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader ol-eww jao-eww-session eww-lnum eww xdg url-queue mm-url gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr gnutls nsm rmc dns shr kinsoku puny svg
dom elpher markdown-toc markdown-mode htmlize jao-org-links jao-maildir
jao-doc-view let-alist doc-view image-mode exif ol-info ol-bbdb
ol-eshell esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util jao-org-notes ob-shell ob-scheme
ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp
ob-org ob-ocaml ob-makefile ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-clojure ob-calc
calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-prolog
prolog smie align org-tempo tempo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator org-fragtog jao-afio winner iscroll
autorevert filenotify autoinsert embark-consult embark ffap thingatpt
consult-recoll jao-compilation consult-vertico consult bookmark
marginalia vertico company-keywords company-dabbrev company-files
company-bbdb company-capf company orderless find-dired dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs wgrep grep compile text-property-search jka-compr
persistent-scratch so-long cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs ednc jao-minibuffer tracking
shorten jao-notify alert log4e cl notifications gntp diminish time
jao-recoll inform jao-themes pinentry pcase epa-file epa battery
cus-edit pp cus-load major-mode-hydra pretty-hydra s dash hydra lv
repeat jao-sleep dbus xml server savehist recentf tree-widget saveplace
gnu-elpa-keyring-update epg epg-config poly-org polymode derived
poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom wid-edit
eieio-base color cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core literate-elisp org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf tex-site
rx edmacro kmacro w3m-load info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
disp-table iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1203618 139518)
 (symbols 48 83873 228)
 (strings 32 346967 21995)
 (string-bytes 1 11229163)
 (vectors 16 111652)
 (vector-slots 8 2199054 76426)
 (floats 8 1362 1317)
 (intervals 56 6578 5094)
 (buffers 992 30))

--
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has an open mind when he has a
hole in his head.