Subject: Re: bug#48314: [PATCH] Install guix system on Raspberry Pi

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 14:33:24 -0500

Hi,

Stefan <[email-masked]> writes:

> gnu: raspberry-pi: Add a bootloader-chain for the Raspberry Pi and os examples.
>
> From: Stefan <[email-masked]>
>
> * gnu/packages/raspberry-pi.scm (grub-efi-bootloader-chain-raspi-64): New
> bootloader variable, capable to boot a Raspberry Pi over network or from a
> local storage.
> * gnu/system/examples/raspberry-pi-64.tmpl: New operating-system example.
> * gnu/system/examples/raspberry-pi-64-nfs-root.tmpl: New operating-system

Neat!

I've registered the new files in Makefile.am (and adjusted the commit
message), fixed their indentation and pushed!

This whole series is now in Guix.  I'll try to test it with actual
devices in the coming days and see if anything needs adjusting.

Thanks to you and to everyone else who contributed to the review.

Maxim