Subject: bug#48282: closed (Re: bug#48282: CI fails to build opencv on x86-64)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#48282: CI fails to build opencv on x86-64

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48282: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48282
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#48282: CI fails to build opencv on x86-64
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:34:08 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It looks like this build failure doesn't happen anymore now.
Closing.

Subject: CI fails to build opencv on x86-64
From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 07:34:26 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

It looks like the build farm fails to build the opencv package on
x86-64. The build log (see [1] or [2]) indicates that the build
"timed out after 3600 seconds of silence" in the test phase, more
precisely in the 'opencv_test_aruco' test.

What is strange is that on my machine the build succeeds and this
'opencv_test_aruco' test takes less than 1 second.

Does someone see the test phase getting stuck when building opencv
locally?

[1] https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/323874/log/raw
[2] https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/323859/log/raw