Subject: bug#48282: CI fails to build opencv on x86-64

From: Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2021 07:54:42 +0000

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Sat, May 08, 2021 at 07:34:26AM +0000, Guillaume Le Vaillant wrote:
>> It looks like the build farm fails to build the opencv package on
>> x86-64. The build log (see [1] or [2]) indicates that the build
>> "timed out after 3600 seconds of silence" in the test phase, more
>> precisely in the 'opencv_test_aruco' test.
>
> Are you using Intel or AMD?
>
> I ask because of this upstream bug report about ArUco not working on AMD
> processors:
>
> https://github.com/opencv/opencv_contrib/issues/2736
>
> The build farm is AMD.

The machine I used to build opencv (successfully) also has an AMD
processor (AMD Ryzen 9 5950X).