Subject: [kisara.moe] 28.0.50; Allow eldoc-echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer to work across all-frames

From: mohsin kaleem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 17:21:09 +0100

`eldoc-echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer` is a user option added a short while
back that lets you avoid eldoc showing in the minibuffer when an
equivalent buffer containing the eldoc output is currently visible.
However the current implementation only works for the current frame and
if eldoc-doc-buffer is visible in another emacsclient frame the
echo-area still shows eldoc messages in the current frame.

For now I'm getting around this by using this.

```lisp
(advice-add 'eldoc--echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer-p :override
              (defun eldoc-echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer-support-multiple-frames+ (truncatedp)
                "Allow `eldoc-echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer' to consider windows in different frames."
                (and (or (eq eldoc-echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer t)
                         (and truncatedp
                              (eq eldoc-echo-area-prefer-doc-buffer
                                  'maybe)))
                     ;; Set all-frames to true here instead of nil
                     (get-buffer-window eldoc--doc-buffer t))))
```

However I'd like a built in option that doesn't rely on advice. We oould
do this by modifying adding a new user-option or modifying the existing
option and allowing a new `'all-frames` value.

Thoughts?

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.29, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-04-30 built on mk-desktop
Repository revision: 1167253f75badf9e7df1bf983c2ebeb2d37d3881
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-modules --with-native-compilation
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --enable-link-time-optimization
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xaw3d --without-compress-install
 '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -flto
 -fuse-linker-plugin'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE
XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: C
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  org-link-minor-mode: t
  org-src-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-version
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-refile
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/mohkale/.config/emacs/lisp/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug company-ispell company-abbrev
company-yasnippet evil-matchit-simple org-agenda org-refile consult-org
mule-util help-fns radix-tree mb-depth +lib-buffer-control eyebrowse
winner color evil-anzu anzu vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc yasnippet eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert ewoc debug
backtrace xref flymake-proc flymake project imenu org-link-minor-mode
ob-R ob-shell ob-sed ob-ruby ob-python ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-js
ob-java ob-latex ob-haskell ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-awk vc-git
vc-dispatcher company-bibtex parsebib org-superstar org-appear
org-element ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku
svg dom browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
smtpmail sendmail message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif +dired-bindings dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-man org-eldoc org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-compat org-macs avl-tree generator python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec
auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache
consult-selectrum consult bookmark pp persistent-scratch elec-pair
an-old-hope-theme xt-mouse term/tmux company-emoji company-emoji-list
company-prescient company-capf company emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode
archive-mode ht disp-table paredit vimish-fold hl-todo
rainbow-delimiters hl-line paren savehist selectrum-prescient selectrum
minibuf-eldef crm marginalia editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch page-break-lines display-line-numbers linum
whitespace +projectile-project-types projectile grep compile
text-property-search ibuf-ext all-the-icons-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs ebib-autoloads company-bibtex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site gitattributes-mode-autoloads
gitconfig-mode-autoloads gitignore-mode-autoloads rustic-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads spinner-autoloads go-mode-autoloads derived
typescript-mode-autoloads xref-js2-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads js-doc-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
modern-cpp-font-lock-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads gh-md-autoloads
markdown-toc-autoloads logview-autoloads datetime-autoloads
extmap-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads company-shell-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads sqlup-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads web-beautify-autoloads
company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads ruby-electric-autoloads bundler-autoloads
ruby-tools-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads yapfify-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads py-isort-autoloads pyimport-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads paredit-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads skeletor-autoloads forge-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads magit-gitflow-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
magit-todos-autoloads link-hint-autoloads flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads flycheck json map find-func engine-mode-autoloads
eglot-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads flymake-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads edit-server-htmlize-autoloads
edit-server-autoloads nerd-fonts nerd-fonts-data all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons dashboard dashboard-widgets
time recentf tree-widget wid-edit dashboard-autoloads
consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
selectrum-prescient-autoloads selectrum-autoloads vline-autoloads server
saveplace let-alist pcase imenu-anywhere-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
ibuffer-projectile-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads
ibuffer-vc-autoloads ibuf-macs all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads dired-git-info-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads +comint-bindings auto-yasnippet-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads winum winum-autoloads which-key which-key-autoloads
visible-mark-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads undo-tree diff queue
undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads real-auto-save-autoloads
projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
miniedit-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads ialign-autoloads
pretty-hydra-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads hide-mode-line-autoloads
help-fns+-autoloads git-link-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads
company-emoji-autoloads emojify-autoloads ht-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads define-word-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
nerd-fonts-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads company-prescient-autoloads
company-autoloads org-appear-autoloads org-link-minor-mode-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads ivy-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads let-alist-autoloads parsebib-autoloads
helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads popup-autoloads async-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads org-roam-server-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
org-roam-autoloads emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-fragtog-autoloads doct-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
org-superstar-mode-autoloads evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk evil-surround
evil-snipe diff-mode evil-traces evil evil-keybindings evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring vimish-fold-autoloads
evil-easymotion-autoloads avy-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
evil-traces-autoloads evil-multiedit-autoloads iedit-autoloads
evil-snipe-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads prescient prescient-autoloads
orderless orderless-autoloads editorconfig editorconfig-autoloads
persistent-scratch-autoloads spaceleader-base spaceleader edmacro kmacro
bind-map spaceleader-autoloads bind-map-autoloads xclip xclip-autoloads
term/xterm xterm f f-autoloads s s-autoloads dash dash-autoloads
diminish diminish-autoloads delight comp comp-cstr warnings
delight-autoloads general general-autoloads finder-inf use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq info
cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight cl-macs gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x +config +config-default rx
iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4600549 1258294)
 (symbols 48 60054 37)
 (strings 32 379736 29247)
 (string-bytes 1 10137932)
 (vectors 16 119613)
 (vector-slots 8 4282298 514093)
 (floats 8 1530 1054)
 (intervals 56 175638 5338)
 (buffers 992 23))