Subject: Re: 28.0.50; Blank screen when switching virtual desktops or when starting exwm (regression from 483c5e9)

From: Mauricio Collares <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 09:49:07 -0300

martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I use exwm as my window manager. Since commit 483c5e9, my session starts
>> up as a blank screen (emacs responds to keyboard shortcuts, though). I
>> have heard user reports (at [0]) that switching virtual desktops on
>> xmonad also leads to a blank screen, and I believe this is another
>> instance of the same bug.
>>
>> The problem happens without native compilation enabled. I have verified
>> that reverting commit 483c5e9 fixes the problem.
>
> Mauricio, does this work again with latest master?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying, last week was unusually busy for me. I
just tried latest master (567c311) and exwm works great for me. Many
thanks for the fix!

Best,
Mauricio