Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Modest improvements to the guix-install.sh script.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 00:10:19 -0400

Hello Guix!

This is a cleanup + small improvement to the install script; it allows
completing the installation in a completely automatic way via:

# yes | ./guix-install.sh

Before this change it was not possible due to the step fetching the OpenPGP
keys being strictly manual.

I've tested it in a VM; if it looks fine I'd like push it to the version-1.3.0
branch.

Thanks,

Maxim

Maxim Cournoyer (3):
  guix-install.sh: Please the shellcheck linter.
  guix-install.sh: Propose automatically fetching OpenPGP keys.
  guix-install.sh: Exit early if Guix is already installed.

 etc/guix-install.sh | 133 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 1 file changed, 72 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

--
2.31.1