Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Add hg-commitsigs and some changes to Mercurial.

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 11:17:09 +0200

Changes since v1:

* Patch Mercurial to make it read the HGEXTENSIONPATH environment
  variable to make it load third-party extensions.

* Rename ‘mercurial-commitsigs’ to ‘hg-commitsigs’ because to keep
  things more consistent (we already have ‘python-hg-evolve’, not sure
  if the ‘python-’ prefix is necessary, though).

Xinglu Chen (2):
  gnu: Add hg-commitsigs.
  gnu: mercurial: Patch to make it read HGEXTENSIONPATH.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 .../patches/mercurial-hg-extension-path.patch | 29 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              | 69 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 99 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/mercurial-hg-extension-path.patch

base-commit: fbb099a4481ce682bdaaaffea619c5273fd0d3b0
-- 
2.31.1