Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Avoid Bash wrapper in 'guix' package

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 15:25:42 +0200

Hello!

The first patch here addresses a locale warning coming from Bash
that I noticed while using 1.3.0rc1 on Debian.  Concretely, without
this patch, users will see the Bash locale warning every time
‘guix substitute’ starts (so at least once per session).

The second patch is stylistic: it avoids missing phases, which I
find more readable.

Tested with a native x86_64-linux build and with
‘--target=aarch64-linux-gnu’ from x86_64-linux.

I’d like to have these in ‘version-1.3.0’.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (2):
  gnu: guix: Avoid Bash wrapper.
  gnu: guix: Phases refer to #:system and #:target.

 gnu/packages/package-management.scm | 74 +++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 38 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1