Subject: bug#48221: 28.0.50; defsubsts aren't native compiled?

From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 15:46:02 +0000

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>>> Thanks.  I think the feature should be renamed to native-comp
>>>
>>> Sorry, I meant native-compile.
>>
>> NP, BTW in the configure we use `native-compilation' shouldn't we use
>> this?
>
> "native-compilation" is a handful...  would it make sense to change that
> to "--with-native-compile" instead?  (I don't really have an opinion
> here, though.)

FWIW I've really no preference here, I was asked for
"--with-native-compilation", as long as we decide something it's all
good by me.

  Andrea