Subject: 23.1.50; can't compile (error from cedet/semantic/db-mode.el)

From: Bastien Guerry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:41:06 +0800

Please write in English if possible, because the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators to read other languages for them.

Your bug report will be posted to the [email-masked] mailing list.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

Can't compile with a fresh cvs update with this error:

,----
| In toplevel form:
| cedet/semantic/db-mode.el:28:1:Error: Wrong number of arguments: #[(oldvaralias newvar) "\302   \"\210\303\304\305\217\207" [oldvaralias newvar make-obsolete-variable nil (defvaralias oldvaralias newvar) ((error (byte-code "\303\300!\20\205\304\305	
| #\207" [byte-compile-current-file newvar oldvaralias boundp semantic-compile-warn "variable `%s' obsoletes, but isn't alias of `%s'"] 4)))] 3 ("/home/guerry/install/cvs/emacs/lisp/cedet/semantic/fw.elc" . 5425)], 3
| make[1]: *** [/home/guerry/install/cvs/emacs/lisp/cedet/semantic/db-mode.elc] Erreur 1
| make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/guerry/install/cvs/emacs/lisp »
| make: *** [lisp] Erreur 2
`----

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.5 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.2)
 of 2009-10-24 on bzg
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10605000
Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: lambda

Recent input:
M-d p e u t - ( ê <backspace> <backspace> ê t r e SPC 
y SPC M-d M-d M-q <C-right> <C-right> <C-left> <C-left> 
<C-right> - v o u s M-d M-d M-q C-e C-a C-e <down> 
C-a <C-right> C-e C-a <C-right> C-e <C-left> C-a C-e 
<C-left> C-a C-e <down> <down> C-e <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> 
<C-up> <C-up> <C-up> <C-up> C-c C-c ? q g C-a s g C-a 
<down> C-e C-a <up> <return> <return> N SPC ? <return> 
<return> SPC ? <C-up> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> ? q g C-a p p p <return> <return> 
<return> <return> ! B m m a i l <tab> o r <tab> <return> 
q C-a C-n C-p <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
q <return> <return> q g n p p n <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> q p <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> SPC q g C-a <C-up> s g g 
C-a <C-down> <down> <C-up> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <up> <up> s g <up> C-e C-a s g <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> <return> <return> <return> <return> <return> 
<return> q g C-a s g <down> <down> <down> <up> <down> 
<down> <up> <up> <up> <up> C-u <return> / a h u s s 
h e r r <return> / a C-g q j j d t <tab> <return> C-u 
<return> / a h u s s <return> <return> N P C-x o <C-down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> C-e <C-left> C-SPC C-SPC 
C-n M-x b r o <tab> <return> <return> C-x O C-x O q 
j e m a <tab> <return> j <up> . d e <tab> C-g M-x r 
e p o r <tab> b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Invalid face reference: t [67 times]
Replacing field "last-subj" with "je peux t'appeler via skype ? mon login skype est hussherr"
Formatting...done.
Invalid face reference: t [86 times]
Replacing field "last-subj" with "adresse journal des TICE"
Formatting...done.
Invalid face reference: t [135 times]
Mark set
Mark activated
Invalid face reference: t [548 times]
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector hides ~/install/git/Worg/elisp/org-collector
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend hides ~/elisp/testing/org-depend
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix hides ~/elisp/testing/org-mairix
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides ~/elisp/testing/org2rem
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides ~/elisp/testing/org-crypt
~/elisp/testing/bbdb-anniv hides ~/elisp/stable/bbdb-anniv
~/elisp/testing/bibtex-utils hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/bibtex-utils
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-toc
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org-registry
~/install/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org2rem hides ~/elisp/bzg/hacks/org2rem
~/elisp/testing/screencast hides ~/elisp/bzg/screencast
~/elisp/testing/linum hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/linum
~/elisp/testing/thumbs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/thumbs
~/elisp/testing/json hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/json
~/elisp/stable/wdired hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/wdired
~/elisp/testing/type-break hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/type-break
~/elisp/testing/pong hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/play/pong
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-info
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-latex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-install
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-publish
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-irc
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-vm
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-remember
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-mew
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-html
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-wl
~/install/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/elisp/testing/mairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/mairix
~/elisp/config/gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
~/elisp/testing/nnmairix hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
~/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
~/elisp/testing/timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/timer
~/elisp/testing/emms/lisp/tq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-async
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/ntlm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-ntlm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmh
~/elisp/config/gnus hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml2015
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnoo
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnspool
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mailcap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mailcap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnrss
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2047 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2047
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/format-spec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/format-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mlspl
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/uudecode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/uudecode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/utf7 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/utf7
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/qp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/qp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/time-date hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/time-date
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwarchive hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnwarchive
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnslashdot hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnslashdot
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/flow-fill hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/flow-fill
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/html2text hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/html2text
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2231 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2231
~/elisp/testing/nnmairix hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmairix
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nneething hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nneething
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/starttls hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/starttls
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-manage hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve-manage
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndiary
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/deuglify
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ems hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ems
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp5 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp5
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnkiboze hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnkiboze
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/calendar/parse-time hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/parse-time
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/netrc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/netrc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nntp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nntp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-audio hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-audio
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml-sec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/score-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-move hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-move
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-view
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-range
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/message hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/message
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bcklg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-registry
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnlistserv hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnlistserv
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml1991
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-partial
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/hex-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hex-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-util
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-score
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/md4 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/md4
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/sieve hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-pgp hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-pgp
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmbox
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2104 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2104
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-parse hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnnil
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/sha1 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sha1
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-start
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-encode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/legacy-gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnbabyl
~/elisp/bzg/hacks/gnus-bookmark hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-bookmark
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-extern
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/webmail hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/webmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mail-prsvr hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mail-prsvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnvirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nngateway
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/compface hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/compface
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cus
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-mh
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-kill
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-art
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/textmodes/dns-mode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dns-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dired
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/yenc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/yenc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-fun
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/auth-source hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/auth-source
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-msg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-report
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/tls hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/tls
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ietf-drums hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ietf-drums
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-url
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sieve
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mml-smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hmac-md5
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/hmac-def hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hmac-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/ecomplete hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/ecomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnfolder
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-def hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-def
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-win
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-topic
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-gpg hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-gpg
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dns hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dns
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-diary
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-delay
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smime hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/smime
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/password-cache hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/password-cache
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/pop3 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pop3
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-ml
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnultimate hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnultimate
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/messcompat hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/messcompat
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnsoup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnsoup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc1843 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc1843
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-srvr
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-group
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-salt
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-logic
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/earcon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/earcon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-int
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/sasl-cram
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/rfc2045 hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/rfc2045
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-spec
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-draft
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/dig hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/dig
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/net/imap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnimap
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-sum
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/hashcash hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/hashcash
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-nocem hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-nocem
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-picon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnagent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-dup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnheader
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/pgg-parse hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/pgg-parse
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-bodies
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-soup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-soup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndb hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndb
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnmaildir
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/smiley hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/smiley
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam-wash
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/canlock hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/canlock
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/mail/binhex hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/binhex
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nndraft
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/mm-decode
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-demon
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-agent
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-uu
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-eform
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/nnwfm hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/nnwfm
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-setup hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/gnus-setup
/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.50/lisp/gnus/spam hides ~/install/cvs/gnus/lisp/spam

Features:
(shadow emacsbug diff-mode em-unix em-term term ehelp electric em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic esh-opt
em-banner em-alias debug org-colview cal-iso hl-line gnus-draft
gnus-eform thingatpt multi-isearch cal-move compface gnus-fun tabify
org-table org-w3m org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb bookmark
pp auth-source mailalias newcomment help-mode view flow-fill w3m-form
w3m-symbol w3m browse-url doc-view image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util bbdb-gui gnus-dup
mule-util sort gnus-cite smiley ansi-color gnus-async gnus-bcklg
parse-time gnus-ml disp-table vc-git gnus-mlspl gnus-topic nndiary nnml
nnfolder nndraft nnmh nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache starttls bbdb-config bbdb-autoloads
bbdb-hooks bbdb-rmail rmailsum rmail bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
epg-config mm-view smime dig gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail
mail-source format-spec bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com bbdb-anniv
moy-bbdb bbdb timezone gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1 hex-util hashcash gnus-win
alist pym static apel-ver product elscreen bzg-org org-clock remember
org-remember appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-config org-id org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-macs easymenu
noutline outline easy-mmode boxquote rect register-list cl cl-19 edmacro
kmacro avoid dired-x dired-aux dired server which-func imenu paren time
smtpmail sendmail regexp-opt gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util netrc
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit jka-compr ring esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util delsel uniquify advice help-fns
advice-preload pc-select cus-start cus-load tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe
lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
 Bastien