Subject: bug#48179: bookmark-fontify [PATCH]

From: Boruch Baum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 06:24:16 -0400

On 2021-05-06 10:55, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Colin Baxter <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > I have turned bookmark-fontify off because I found it too confusing with
> > a feature of bm-bookmark <https://github.com/joodland/bm>, which I
> > use. I believe bm-bookmark is popular.
>
> Can you describe the confusion in the interaction between this package
> and the new fontification?

I also use package bm.el. For me, it acts as a replacement of pacakge
bookmark.el (once modified with two features that I've submitted as PRs
to their upstream[1]. I can't speak for Robert, but I find the two
packages totally overlap and so confusing to have in parallel that I
unload one feature whenever I need to use the other libray.

[1] https://github.com/Boruch-Baum/emacs-bm

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0