Subject: bug#48156: basic system test broken: qemu-system-x86_64: error while loading shared libraries: libXcursor.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2021 02:33:27 +0200

Chris,

Christopher Baines 写道：
> This comes from guix.cbaines.net, so it's probably not affecting 
> anyone
> else.

The spooky happenings below reminded of this thread.  Perhaps 
they're useful somehow.  Probably not.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
λ guix environment guix -- ./pre-inst-env guix build \
	--no-grafts mergerfs --target=aarch64-linux-gnu
[...]
downloading from 
https://guix.cbaines.net/nar/lzip/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4 
...
[...]
/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
λ tree 
/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4/
/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4/
└── share
    └── doc
        └── mergerfs-2.32.4
            └── LICENSE

3 directories, 1 file
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
λ guix environment guix -- ./pre-inst-env guix build \
	--no-grafts mergerfs --target=aarch64-linux-gnu \
        --check --keep-failed
[...]
guix build: error: derivation 
`/gnu/store/xkbxh0bwqppf6ga8fxx38hz3f1kq0av8-mergerfs-2.32.4.drv' 
may not be deterministic: output 
`/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4' 
differs from 
‘/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4-check’
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
λ tree 
/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4-check
/gnu/store/g3f3pkvli22b6q514cqwwsfk1ip8dwij-mergerfs-2.32.4-check
├── bin
│   ├── mergerfs
│   └── mergerfs-fusermount
├── sbin
│   └── mount.mergerfs
└── share
    ├── doc
    │   └── mergerfs-2.32.4
    │       └── LICENSE
    └── man
        └── man1
            └── mergerfs.1.gz

7 directories, 5 files
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Kind regards,

T G-R