Subject: Re: bug#48152: no code for module (json) on guix upgrade

From: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 14:51:29 -0400

Hi Leo,

Thanks for pinging me.

Leo Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Sonntag, den 02.05.2021, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Mathieu Othacehe:
>> Hello,
>> 
>> > I found this stops being an issue after reverting
>> > 66b14dccdd0d83c875ce3a8d50ceab8b6f0a3ce2.
>> > @Timothy do you know how we can get guile-json in there for SWH?
>> 
>> I think this is fixed with d2b5bb5f9de8dc1a51260e17cd91c3039070a7f2
>> to
>> fd5527407ff336c4af1c5511e19c0956720cd7aa. Could you please confirm?
>> 
> Thanks for your quick work.  At least hg-download seems to work and I'm
> currently building linux-libre, which relies on regular download.  I
> also tested git, which probably already had this.  Can someone test the
> others?

I can confirm that ‘cvs-fetch’ and ‘android-repo-fetch’ work, too.  The
‘bzr-fetch’ and ‘svn-fetch’ systems do not pull in ‘(guix build
download)’, so they should be fine (and indeed, they work when I test
them).

Thanks Mathieu!

-- Tim