Subject: [PATCH] gnu: gupnp: Add missing input.

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 01:22:26 +0200

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>

Fixes <https://bugs.gnu.org/48142>.
Reported by Shyam Saran <[email-masked]>.

This fixes the fatal error "Settings schema 'org.gnome.system.proxy' is not
installed", which causes builds to fail.

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gupnp)[inputs]: Add gsettings-desktop-schemas.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index a572ca9aa3..33ef2baec4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -1322,6 +1322,8 @@ a debugging tool, @command{gssdp-device-sniffer}.")
    (native-inputs
     `(("gettext" ,gettext-minimal)
       ("glib:bin" ,glib "bin")
+      ;; gsettings-desktop-schemas for org.gnome.system.proxy
+      ("gsettings-desktop-schemas" ,gsettings-desktop-schemas)
       ("gobject-introspection" ,gobject-introspection)
       ("gtk-doc" ,gtk-doc/stable)
       ("pkg-config" ,pkg-config)
-- 
2.31.1