Subject: bug#48142: gupnp build test failed while doing reconfiguring system

From: Shyam Saran <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 21:20:54 +0530

$ bzcat
/var/log/guix/drvs/iv/b42vz3rqrp0fxkncz1nrrhjii2ccny-gupnp-1.2.4.drv.bz2 |
tail -200

gupnp-1.2.4/tests/test-browsing.c
gupnp-1.2.4/tests/test-introspection.c
gupnp-1.2.4/tests/test-proxy.c
gupnp-1.2.4/tests/test-server.c
gupnp-1.2.4/tests/test-white-list.c
gupnp-1.2.4/tools/
gupnp-1.2.4/tools/gupnp-binding-tool-1.2
gupnp-1.2.4/tools/meson.build
gupnp-1.2.4/vala/
gupnp-1.2.4/vala/GUPnP-1.2.metadata
gupnp-1.2.4/vala/gupnp-1.2-custom.vala
gupnp-1.2.4/vala/gupnp-1.2.deps
gupnp-1.2.4/vala/meson.build
phase `unpack' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-usr-bin-file'
phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-source-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./examples/browse.js: warning: no binary for interpreter
`gjs' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./examples/get-volume.js: warning: no binary for interpreter
`gjs' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./examples/last-change.js: warning: no binary for
interpreter `gjs' found in $PATH
patch-shebang: ./tools/gupnp-binding-tool-1.2: changing `/usr/bin/env
python3' to
`/gnu/store/9w9jvy3bgjg4qaqmrij01nbppiccqr7c-python-3.8.2/bin/python3'
phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `configure'
The Meson build system
Version: 0.53.2
Source dir: /tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/gupnp-1.2.4
Build dir: /tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build
Build type: native build
Project name: gupnp
Project version: 1.2.4
C compiler for the host machine: gcc (gcc 7.5.0 "gcc (GCC) 7.5.0")
C linker for the host machine: gcc ld.bfd 2.34
Host machine cpu family: x86_64
Host machine cpu: x86_64
Has header "linux/rtnetlink.h" : YES
Has header "ifaddrs.h" : YES
Has header "linux/wireless.h" : YES
Configuring config.h using configuration

|Executing subproject guul method meson
|
|Project name: guul
|Project version: 0.1
|C compiler for the host machine: gcc (gcc 7.5.0 "gcc (GCC) 7.5.0")
|C linker for the host machine: gcc ld.bfd 2.34
|Found pkg-config:
/gnu/store/krpyb0zi700dcrg9cc8932w4v0qivdg9-pkg-config-0.29.2/bin/pkg-config
(0.29.2)
|Run-time dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.62.6
|Checking for function "uuid_to_string" : NO
|Run-time dependency uuid found: YES 2.35.1
|Build targets in project: 1
|Subproject guul finished.

Dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.62.6 (cached)
Run-time dependency gio-2.0 found: YES 2.62.6
Run-time dependency gmodule-2.0 found: YES 2.62.6
Run-time dependency gobject-2.0 found: YES 2.62.6
Run-time dependency gssdp-1.2 found: YES 1.2.3
Run-time dependency libsoup-2.4 found: YES 2.72.0
Run-time dependency libxml-2.0 found: YES 2.9.10
Found pkg-config:
/gnu/store/krpyb0zi700dcrg9cc8932w4v0qivdg9-pkg-config-0.29.2/bin/pkg-config
(0.29.2)
Configuring version.xml using configuration
Program xsltproc found: NO
Build targets in project: 16

gupnp 1.2.4

  Subprojects
    guul: YES

Found ninja-1.10.0 at
/gnu/store/9z915ibzqr70gr7a3rxkd0ikrxk3kmqn-ninja-1.10.0/bin/ninja
phase `configure' succeeded after 1.4 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `build'
[1/52] Compiling C object 'subprojects/guul/429e512@@guul@sta/guul.c.o'.
[2/52] Linking static target subprojects/guul/libguul.a.
[3/52] Compiling C object 'tests/59830eb@@test-proxy@exe/test-proxy.c.o'.
[4/52] Compiling C object 'tests/59830eb@@test-server@exe/test-server.c.o'.
[5/52] Compiling C object 'tests/59830eb@@test-browsing@exe
/test-browsing.c.o'.
[6/52] Compiling C object 'tests/59830eb@@test-white-list@exe
/test-white-list.c.o'.
[7/52] Compiling C object 'tests/59830eb@@test-introspection@exe
/test-introspection.c.o'.
[8/52] Compiling C object 'tests/gtest/18c7119@@test-context@exe
/test-context.c.o'.
[9/52] Generating gupnp-enums.h with a meson_exe.py custom command.
[10/52] Compiling C object 'tests/gtest/18c7119@@test-bugs@exe
/test-bugs.c.o'.
[11/52] Compiling C object 'examples/c590b3c@@light-client@exe
/light-client.c.o'.
[12/52] Compiling C object 'examples/c590b3c@@light-server@exe
/light-server.c.o'.
[13/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha/gupnp-acl.c.o'.
[14/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-device.c.o'.
[15/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-device-proxy.c.o'.
[16/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-context-manager.c.o'.
[17/52] Generating gupnp-enums.c with a meson_exe.py custom command.
[18/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-error.c.o'.
[19/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-control-point.c.o'.
[20/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-device-info.c.o'.
[21/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/meson-generated_.._gupnp-enums.c.o'.
[22/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-context.c.o'.
[23/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-resource-factory.c.o'.
[24/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-root-device.c.o'.
[25/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-types.c.o'.
[26/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-service-info.c.o'.
[27/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-service-introspection.c.o'.
[28/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-simple-context-manager.c.o'.
[29/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-xml-doc.c.o'.
[30/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-service-proxy-action.c.o'.
[31/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-white-list.c.o'.
[32/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-service.c.o'.
[33/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/http-headers.c.o'.
[34/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gvalue-util.c.o'.
[35/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha/xml-util.c.o'.
[36/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-unix-context-manager.c.o'.
[37/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-service-proxy.c.o'.
[38/52] Compiling C object 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/gupnp-linux-context-manager.c.o'.
[39/52] Linking target libgupnp/libgupnp-1.2.so.0.0.0.
[40/52] Generating symbol file 'libgupnp/0691de0@@gupnp-1.2@sha
/libgupnp-1.2.so.0.0.0.symbols'.
[41/52] Linking target tests/gtest/test-context.
[42/52] Linking target tests/test-server.
[43/52] Linking target tests/test-introspection.
[44/52] Linking target tests/test-browsing.
[45/52] Linking target tests/gtest/test-bugs.
[46/52] Linking target tests/test-proxy.
[47/52] Linking target tests/test-white-list.
[48/52] Linking target examples/light-server.
[49/52] Linking target examples/light-client.
[50/52] Generating GUPnP-1.2.gir with a custom command.
g-ir-scanner: link: gcc -o
/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/tmp-introspect_nm257lw/GUPnP-1.2
/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/tmp-introspect_nm257lw/GUPnP-1.2.o
-L. -Wl,-rpath,. -Wl,--no-as-needed
-L/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/libgupnp
-Wl,-rpath,/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/libgupnp
-L/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/subprojects/guul
-Wl,-rpath,/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/subprojects/guul
-L/gnu/store/qzj0j8lv58fyr7dbsjj4fzjcqvgmkwzb-glib-2.62.6/lib
-Wl,-rpath,/gnu/store/qzj0j8lv58fyr7dbsjj4fzjcqvgmkwzb-glib-2.62.6/lib
-L/gnu/store/pm78zkavwbm3f8ba6w3jvdr2jaw6y1p6-gssdp-1.2.3/lib
-Wl,-rpath,/gnu/store/pm78zkavwbm3f8ba6w3jvdr2jaw6y1p6-gssdp-1.2.3/lib
-L/gnu/store/avis67f7wq3d6lklr3hfkv9sv64ym5sr-libsoup-2.72.0/lib
-Wl,-rpath,/gnu/store/avis67f7wq3d6lklr3hfkv9sv64ym5sr-libsoup-2.72.0/lib
-L/gnu/store/c8w9z48vvx2a3q3k44ch9yn00wk1qwhb-libxml2-2.9.10/lib
-Wl,-rpath,/gnu/store/c8w9z48vvx2a3q3k44ch9yn00wk1qwhb-libxml2-2.9.10/lib
-L/gnu/store/a45p39mgqvfd8kjwibyr0q42k1mw7gmf-util-linux-2.35.1-lib/lib
-Wl,-rpath,/gnu/store/a45p39mgqvfd8kjwibyr0q42k1mw7gmf-util-linux-2.35.1-lib/lib
-lgupnp-1.2 -lglib-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgssdp-1.2
-lsoup-2.4 -lxml2 -luuid
-L/gnu/store/qzj0j8lv58fyr7dbsjj4fzjcqvgmkwzb-glib-2.62.6/lib -lgio-2.0
-lgobject-2.0 -Wl,--export-dynamic -lgmodule-2.0 -pthread -lglib-2.0
[51/52] Generating gupnp-1.2.vapi with a custom command.
[52/52] Generating GUPnP-1.2.typelib with a custom command.
phase `build' succeeded after 4.3 seconds
starting phase `check'
[0/1] Running all tests.
1/2 context                                 FAIL     0.02 s (killed by
signal 5 SIGTRAP)
2/2 bugs                                    FAIL     0.02 s (killed by
signal 5 SIGTRAP)

Ok:                    0
Expected Fail:         0
Fail:                  2
Unexpected Pass:       0
Skipped:               0
Timeout:               0

The output from the failed tests:

1/2 context                                 FAIL     0.02 s (killed by
signal 5 SIGTRAP)

--- command ---
15:38:47 /tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/tests/gtest/test-context
--- stdout ---
# random seed: R02Seabb6499098bd8fc6152a8486b4e0fd5
1..1
# Start of context tests
# Start of http tests
# gssdp-net-DEBUG: Found lo(127.0.0.1), appending
# gssdp-net-DEBUG: Found lo(::1), appending
# gssdp-client-DEBUG: Created SSDP client 0x0x446110
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   iface_name : lo
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   host_ip    : 127.0.0.1
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   server_id  : Linux/5.11.17 UPnP/1.0 GSSDP/1.2.3
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   network    : 127.0.0.0/8
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   host_addr  : 0x0x448020
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   host_mask  : 0x0x43f4d0
Bail out! GLib-GIO-FATAL-ERROR: Settings schema 'org.gnome.system.proxy' is
not installed
--- stderr ---

(/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/tests/gtest/test-context:447):
GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 15:38:47.096: Settings schema 'org.gnome.system.proxy'
is not installed
-------

2/2 bugs                                    FAIL     0.02 s (killed by
signal 5 SIGTRAP)

--- command ---
15:38:47 /tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/tests/gtest/test-bugs
--- stdout ---
# random seed: R02Sd5af7a22f4dc679e375fc52b0f9fb3cb
1..5
# Start of bugs tests
# gssdp-net-DEBUG: Found lo(127.0.0.1), appending
# gssdp-net-DEBUG: Found lo(::1), appending
# gssdp-client-DEBUG: Created SSDP client 0x0x447110
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   iface_name : lo
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   host_ip    : 127.0.0.1
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   server_id  : Linux/5.11.17 UPnP/1.0 GSSDP/1.2.3
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   network    : 127.0.0.0/8
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   host_addr  : 0x0x449020
# gssdp-client-DEBUG:   host_mask  : 0x0x440590
# DEBUG: Looking up type from XML
# DEBUG: Found type from XML: urn:test-gupnp-org:service:TestService:1
# DEBUG: Trying to use version-less type...
# DEBUG: Version-less type is urn:test-gupnp-org:service:TestService
# DEBUG: Will return type GUPnPService for UPnP type
urn:test-gupnp-org:service:TestService
Bail out! GLib-GIO-FATAL-ERROR: Settings schema 'org.gnome.system.proxy' is
not installed
--- stderr ---

(/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/tests/gtest/test-bugs:448):
GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 15:38:47.116: Settings schema 'org.gnome.system.proxy'
is not installed
-------

Full log written to
/tmp/guix-build-gupnp-1.2.4.drv-0/build/meson-logs/testlog.txt
FAILED: meson-test
/gnu/store/5vk4dch04969c9zz6fmaasx15qhshqrc-meson-for-build-0.53.2/bin/meson
test --no-rebuild --print-errorlogs
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
command "ninja" "test" failed with status 1

--
syam