Subject: bug#48142: [PATCH] gnu: gupnp: Add missing input.

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 17:11:05 -0400

* gnu/packages/gnome.scm (gupnp)[inputs]: Add gsettings-desktop-schemas.
---
 gnu/packages/gnome.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

This change resolves the GLib-GIO-FATAL-ERROR: Settings schema
'org.gnome.system.proxy'` error, by adding the package that provides
org.gnome.system.proxy to the inputs. I've also tested that this patch
allows other gupnp packages (I tested gupnp-dlna).

That said, I don't know that this is the correct change since I don't
know why gupnp built in the past without this input. I have also not
tested using gupnp.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
index 444e743bed..372905cfc5 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnome.scm
@@ -1329,6 +1329,7 @@ a debugging tool, @command{gssdp-device-sniffer}.")
    (inputs
     `(("gssdp" ,gssdp)
       ("gtk+" ,gtk+)
+      ("gsettings-desktop-schemas" ,gsettings-desktop-schemas)
       ("libsoup" ,libsoup)))
    (synopsis "PnP API for GNOME")
    (description "This package provides GUPnP, an object-oriented framework
-- 
2.31.1