Subject: [bug#48128] [PATCH] Add font-montserrat.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 18:13:45 +0200

Hi Sergiu,

Sergiu Ivanov <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I retrieve the release zipball from GitHub using a direct url-fetch
> rather than git-fetch, because I've seen both in fonts.scm. If you think
> git-fetch is more appropriate, I'll change the method.

[...]

> +              (method url-fetch)
> +              (uri (string-append
> +                    "https://github.com/JulietaUla/Montserrat/archive/refs/tags/v" version ".zip"))

This is a generated tarball that may change over time, which is why
‘guix lint’ warns about it.  So yes, I think you should use ‘git-fetch’
instead.

You’ll also have to add a ‘file-name’ field to the origin, as ‘guix
lint’ suggests.

There are also a couple of ‘guix lint’ warnings that I’ll let you
check.  :-)

> +    (synopsis "The Montserat font")
                            ^
Missing ‘r’.

Could you send an updated patch?

Thanks in advance,
Ludo’.