Subject: bug#48132: closed (Re: bug#48127: appstream-glib build tests fail)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 21:29:02 +0000

Your bug report

#48127: appstream-glib build failure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
48127: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=48127
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#48127: appstream-glib build tests fail
From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 17:28:36 -0400 (EDT)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

As of Guix 10ecae4503addec38439a01868e641110a548082 appstream-glib builds 
for me, and I was able to sucessfully update my profile and reconfigure my 
system.

It was fixed by Leo Prikler in 90b4890c630637d1eb4711a7a57f610bbf9cfa57

Best,
Jack

Subject: appstream-glib build failure
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 17:21:32 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

appstream-glib fails to build
build of /gnu/store/hvfpi2psibk3qfr0g4gndppsrifciwf6-appstream-glib-
0.7.18.drv failedView build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/hv/fpi2psibk3qfr0g4gndppsrifciwf6-appstream-glib-
0.7.18.drv.bz2'.cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/p9k5r9kqlcg2a8x57rz5y6nci24nb1kz-gnome-color-manager-
3.32.0.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be builtguix system: error: build
of `/gnu/store/p9k5r9kqlcg2a8x57rz5y6nci24nb1kz-gnome-color-manager-
3.32.0.drv' failed
Build log attached.
christopher@theoden ~$ guix describe Generation 15	Apr 30 2021
16:12:08	(current)  guix 73b6660    repository URL: 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    branch: master    commit:
73b6660cd1c4f77132121ea9bce2672d108dfe22christopher@theoden ~$ neofetch
--stdoutchristopher@theoden ------------------- OS: Guix System
73b6660cd1c4f77132121ea9bce2672d108dfe22 x86_64 Host: OptiPlex 9020
00 Kernel: 5.11.11-gnu Uptime: 18 days, 14 mins Packages: 92 (guix-
system), 106 (guix-user) Shell: bash 5.0.16 Resolution: 1920x1080 DE:
GNOME Theme: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Icons: Adwaita [GTK2/3] Terminal:
kitty CPU: Intel i5-4570 (4) @ 3.600GHz GPU: Intel HD Graphics GPU: AMD
ATI Radeon HD 8490 / R5 235X OEM Memory: 3628MiB / 7871MiB