Subject: Re: [bug#48126] [PATCH] Add package for vim-solarized

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 15:25:44 -0300

Hello Tissevert,

Em sexta-feira, 14 de maio de 2021, às 14:10:28 -03, Tissevert escreveu:
> Hey,
> 
> This time I think the 2nd version of the patch has the right format.
> Actually it's kind of a 3rd version because there was still an
> indentation problem (tabs had creeped undected as far as my package's
> description) and a repetition in the text.
> 
> And I have no idea why using etc/indent-code.el had broken the whole file
> last time, it's worked fine and has modified only my region this time.
> So, it was still useful practice for me : ) And I really hope it's good
> this time : )

I can't comment on the package itself, but I hope you don't mind me 
pointing out a minor nit:

> +       "Solarized is a 16-color palette comprising 8 monotones and 8
> accent +colors.  It was designed for use with both terminal and GUI
> applicatins, and +has a dark and a light mode.

Typo: applications

-- 
Thanks,
Thiago