Subject: 27.1; Invisible text property updated only for a portion of buffer

From: Arthur Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 20:14:04 +0200

With emacs -Q

load and eval attached file: ob-hide-markers.el

open attached test.org file and switch to it's buffer.

M-x org-babel-hide-markers-mode

Expected all babel source block markers should be hidden, in entire
buffer. 

For me, when scrolled down, after few screen pages, for me after ~ 3½
screen pages, block markers are for some reason not processed.

Kill test.org buffer, and open test.org again. Scroll manually through
entire buffer (before running M-x org-bable-hide-markers-mode). When
entire buffer is scrolled run: M-x org-babel-hide-markers-mode.

Now all markers in entire buffer should be processed and
invisible. That is behaviour I get in my emacs 27.1 on Win 10.

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/emacs/ob-hide-markers.el
Checking new news...
Opening connection to imap-mail.outlook.com via tls...
Opening connection to imap-mail.outlook.com...done
nnimap read 0k from imap-mail.outlook.com
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from imap-mail.outlook.com
Auto-saving...done

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: SVE
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  disable-mouse-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-publish hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-publish
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-org hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-odt hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-odt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-md hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-md
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-man hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-man
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-latex hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-html hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-html
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-beamer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-ascii
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-version hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-version
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-timer hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-timer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-tempo hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-tempo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-table hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-src hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-src
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-refile hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-refile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-protocol hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-protocol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-plot hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-plot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-num hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-num
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mouse hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-mouse
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mobile hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-mobile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macs hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-macs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macro hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-macro
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-list hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-list
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-lint hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-lint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-keys hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-keys
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-install hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-install
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-indent hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-indent
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-id hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-id
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-habit hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-habit
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-goto hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-goto
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-footnote hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-footnote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-feed hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-feed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-faces hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-faces
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-entities hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-entities
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-element hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-element
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-duration hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-duration
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-datetree hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-datetree
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-ctags hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-ctags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-crypt hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-crypt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-compat hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-compat
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-colview hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-colview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-clock hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-clock
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-capture hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-capture
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-attach
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach-git hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-attach-git
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-archive hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-archive
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-agenda hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-agenda
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-w3m hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-w3m
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-rmail hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-rmail
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-mhe hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-mhe
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-irc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-irc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-info hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-info
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-gnus hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-gnus
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eww hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-eww
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eshell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-docview hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-docview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bibtex hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bbdb hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-vala hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-vala
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-tangle
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-table hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-stan hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-stan
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sql hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sql
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shen hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-shen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-shell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sed hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-screen hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-screen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-scheme
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sass hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sass
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ruby
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ref hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ref
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-R hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-R
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-python hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-python
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-processing hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-processing
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-perl hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-perl
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-org hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-octave hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-octave
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-maxima
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-matlab
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-makefile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lua hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lua
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lob hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-latex hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-js hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-js
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-java hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-java
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-J hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-J
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-io hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-io
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-hledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-haskell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-groovy
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-fortran
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-forth hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-forth
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-exp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-exp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eval hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-eval
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eshell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-dot hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-dot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-css hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-css
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-core hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-core
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-coq hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-coq
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-comint hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-comint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-clojure
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-calc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-calc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-C hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-C
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-awk hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-awk
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-abc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-abc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-texinfo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-publish hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-odt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-md hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-man hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-icalendar hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-html hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-beamer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-ascii hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-version hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-timer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-tempo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-src hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-protocol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-plot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-pcomplete hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-num hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mouse hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mobile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macro hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-loaddefs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-list hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-lint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-keys hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-install hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-inlinetask hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-indent hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-id hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-habit hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-goto hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-footnote hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-feed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-faces hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-entities hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-element hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-duration hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-datetree hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-ctags hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-crypt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-compat hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-colview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-clock hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-capture hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach-git hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-archive hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-agenda hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-w3m hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-rmail hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-mhe hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-irc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-info hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-gnus hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eww hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-docview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bibtex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bbdb hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-vala hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-tangle hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-stan hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sqlite hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sql hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-screen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-scheme hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sass hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ruby hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ref hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-R hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-python hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-processing hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-plantuml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-picolisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-perl hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-octave hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ocaml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-mscgen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-maxima hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-matlab hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-makefile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lua hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lilypond hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ledger hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-js hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-java hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-J hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-io hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-hledger hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-haskell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-groovy hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-gnuplot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-fortran hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-forth hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-exp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eval hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ebnf hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-dot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ditaa hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-css hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-core hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-coq hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-comint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-clojure hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-calc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-C hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-awk hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-asymptote hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-abc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/map-3.0/map hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210330.1459/company-cmake hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/company-cmake

Features:
(shadow emacsbug two-column iso-transl mailalias smtpmail sendmail
smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp svg-tag-mode
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils vc-git diff-mode helm-external helm-net
ffap gnus-ml gnus-topic cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache extras recentf tree-widget ace-window avy org-sidebar
org-ql-search org-ql-view transient bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
f org-ql pcase peg ts org-habit org-agenda org-refile s dash-functional
sort tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dbus helm-command helm-mode helm-adaptive
helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval edebug backtrace
helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm-config helm
helm-global-bindings helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib rx
ob-hide-markers pp finder-inf org-eldoc org-element avl-tree generator
cl-extra help-mode ol-eww eww mm-url thingatpt url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired-extras dired-copy-paste dired-async async-bytecomp
async dired-aux openwith dired-x wdired dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs beacon elec-pair autorevert filenotify hl-line
cap-words superword subword image-file autoinsert time delsel saveplace
paren winner ring disable-mouse solarized-dark-theme solarized
solarized-faces color which-key advice wrap-region dash diminish info
helm-easymenu package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 836967 249849)
 (symbols 48 42173 10)
 (strings 32 187215 17943)
 (string-bytes 1 6011833)
 (vectors 16 84786)
 (vector-slots 8 1817146 492582)
 (floats 8 719 1395)
 (intervals 56 7228 3753)
 (buffers 1000 64))