Subject: bug#47937: closed (Re: bug#47937: 27.1; Invisible text property updated only for a portion of buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 06:47:01 +0000

Your bug report

#47937: 27.1; Invisible text property updated only for a portion of buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
47937: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=47937
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#47937: 27.1; Invisible text property updated only for a portion of buffer
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Arthur Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 09:46:34 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Arthur Miller <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 22:10:45 +0200
> 
> >> Because you have font-lock-mode turned on.  And JIT font-lock begins
> >> by wiping out all the text properties.
> >
> > I should clarify this, I guess: this is specific to Org buffers, see
> > org-unfontify-region.  And "all text properties" is an exaggeration:
> > it removes many properties, but not all of them.
> 
> Allright, thank you for the excellent clarification. I guess I should go
> for custom visibility spec instead of plain invisible property, so that
> my text property survive font lock.
> 
> Please close the bug and thanks.

I'm closing the bug, but I suggest to take this up with Org
developers, because I think org-unfontify-region removes too many
properties in a way that is too indiscriminate.  They should ideally
only remove the properties they themselves add.

Subject: 27.1; Invisible text property updated only for a portion of buffer
From: Arthur Miller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 20:14:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With emacs -Q

load and eval attached file: ob-hide-markers.el

open attached test.org file and switch to it's buffer.

M-x org-babel-hide-markers-mode

Expected all babel source block markers should be hidden, in entire
buffer. 

For me, when scrolled down, after few screen pages, for me after ~ 3½
screen pages, block markers are for some reason not processed.

Kill test.org buffer, and open test.org again. Scroll manually through
entire buffer (before running M-x org-bable-hide-markers-mode). When
entire buffer is scrolled run: M-x org-babel-hide-markers-mode.

Now all markers in entire buffer should be processed and
invisible. That is behaviour I get in my emacs 27.1 on Win 10.

Recent messages:
Wrote c:/emacs/ob-hide-markers.el
Checking new news...
Opening connection to imap-mail.outlook.com via tls...
Opening connection to imap-mail.outlook.com...done
nnimap read 0k from imap-mail.outlook.com
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
nnimap read 0k from imap-mail.outlook.com
Auto-saving...done

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: SVE
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  disable-mouse-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-publish hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-publish
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-org hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-odt hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-odt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-md hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-md
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-man hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-man
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-latex hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-html hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-html
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-beamer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ox-ascii
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-version hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-version
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-timer hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-timer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-tempo hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-tempo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-table hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-src hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-src
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-refile hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-refile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-protocol hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-protocol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-plot hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-plot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-num hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-num
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mouse hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-mouse
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mobile hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-mobile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macs hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-macs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macro hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-macro
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-list hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-list
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-lint hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-lint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-keys hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-keys
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-install hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-install
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-indent hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-indent
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-id hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-id
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-habit hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-habit
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-goto hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-goto
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-footnote hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-footnote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-feed hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-feed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-faces hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-faces
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-entities hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-entities
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-element hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-element
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-duration hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-duration
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-datetree hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-datetree
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-ctags hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-ctags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-crypt hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-crypt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-compat hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-compat
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-colview hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-colview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-clock hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-clock
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-capture hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-capture
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-attach
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach-git hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-attach-git
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-archive hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-archive
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-agenda hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/org-agenda
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-w3m hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-w3m
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-rmail hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-rmail
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-mhe hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-mhe
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-irc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-irc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-info hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-info
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-gnus hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-gnus
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eww hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-eww
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eshell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-docview hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-docview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bibtex hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bbdb hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-vala hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-vala
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-tangle
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-table hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-stan hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-stan
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sql hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sql
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shen hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-shen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-shell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sed hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-screen hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-screen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-scheme
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sass hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-sass
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ruby
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ref hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ref
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-R hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-R
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-python hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-python
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-processing hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-processing
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-perl hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-perl
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-org hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-octave hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-octave
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-maxima
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-matlab
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-makefile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lua hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lua
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lob hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-latex hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-js hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-js
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-java hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-java
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-J hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-J
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-io hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-io
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-hledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-haskell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-groovy
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-fortran
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-forth hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-forth
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-exp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-exp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eval hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-eval
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eshell hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-dot hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-dot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-css hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-css
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-core hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-core
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-coq hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-coq
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-comint hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-comint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-clojure
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-calc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-calc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-C hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-C
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-awk hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-awk
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-abc hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210329/ob-abc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-texinfo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-publish hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-odt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-md hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-man hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-icalendar hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-html hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-beamer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ox-ascii hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-version hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-timer hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-tempo hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-src hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-protocol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-plot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-pcomplete hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-num hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mouse hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-mobile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-macro hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-loaddefs hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-list hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-lint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-keys hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-install hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-inlinetask hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-indent hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-id hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-habit hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-goto hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-footnote hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-feed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-faces hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-entities hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-element hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-duration hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-datetree hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-ctags hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-crypt hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-compat hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-colview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-clock hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-capture hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-attach-git hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-archive hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/org-agenda hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-w3m hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-rmail hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-mhe hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-irc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-info hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-gnus hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eww hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-docview hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bibtex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ol-bbdb hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-vala hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-tangle hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-table hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-stan hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sqlite hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sql hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-shell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sed hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-screen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-scheme hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-sass hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ruby hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ref hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-R hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-python hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-processing hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-plantuml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-picolisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-perl hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-org hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-octave hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ocaml hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-mscgen hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-maxima hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-matlab hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-makefile hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lua hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lob hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-lilypond hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ledger hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-latex hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-js hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-java hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-J hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-io hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-hledger hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-haskell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-groovy hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-gnuplot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-fortran hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-forth hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-exp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eval hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-eshell hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ebnf hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-dot hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-ditaa hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-css hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-core hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-coq hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-comint hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-clojure hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-calc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-C hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-awk hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-asymptote hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210329/ob-abc hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/map-3.0/map hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210330.1459/company-cmake hides c:/Users/HP/.emacs.d/lisp/company-cmake

Features:
(shadow emacsbug two-column iso-transl mailalias smtpmail sendmail
smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp svg-tag-mode
dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils vc-git diff-mode helm-external helm-net
ffap gnus-ml gnus-topic cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache extras recentf tree-widget ace-window avy org-sidebar
org-ql-search org-ql-view transient bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
f org-ql pcase peg ts org-habit org-agenda org-refile s dash-functional
sort tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dbus helm-command helm-mode helm-adaptive
helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval edebug backtrace
helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm-config helm
helm-global-bindings helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib rx
ob-hide-markers pp finder-inf org-eldoc org-element avl-tree generator
cl-extra help-mode ol-eww eww mm-url thingatpt url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired-extras dired-copy-paste dired-async async-bytecomp
async dired-aux openwith dired-x wdired dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs beacon elec-pair autorevert filenotify hl-line
cap-words superword subword image-file autoinsert time delsel saveplace
paren winner ring disable-mouse solarized-dark-theme solarized
solarized-faces color which-key advice wrap-region dash diminish info
helm-easymenu package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 836967 249849)
 (symbols 48 42173 10)
 (strings 32 187215 17943)
 (string-bytes 1 6011833)
 (vectors 16 84786)
 (vector-slots 8 1817146 492582)
 (floats 8 719 1395)
 (intervals 56 7228 3753)
 (buffers 1000 64))