Subject: 28.0.50; Memory overflow on desktop save with big items in kill ring

From: Eugene Shalyuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 14:51:23 +0300

1. Open some big XML file.
2. Copy its contents to kill ring.
3. Trigger "desktop-save".
4. Emacs hangs and its all memory -- memory used by Emacs is increased
infinitely from near 500 MB to dozens of GBs.

Stack-trace on break:
Debugger entered--entering a function:
* #f(advice-wrapper :after command-error-default-function help-command-error-confusable-suggestions)((quit) "" nil)
  recursive-edit()
  debug(lambda)
* #<subr byte-run--unescaped-character-literals-warning>()
  cl-prin1(substitute-command-keys)
  backtrace--print-func-and-args(#s(backtrace-frame :evald t :fun substitute-command-keys :args ("Quit") :flags (:debug-on-exit t) :locals ((debugger-may-continue . t) (inhibit-redisplay) (inhibit-debugger . t) (inhibit-changing-match-data)) :buffer nil :pos nil) (:show-flags t))
  backtrace-print-frame(#s(backtrace-frame :evald t :fun substitute-command-keys :args ("Quit") :flags (:debug-on-exit t) :locals ((debugger-may-continue . t) (inhibit-redisplay) (inhibit-debugger . t) (inhibit-changing-match-data)) :buffer nil :pos nil) (:show-flags t))
  backtrace-print()
  debugger-setup-buffer((lambda))
  debug(lambda)
* substitute-command-keys("Quit")
  format("%S" #("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n<Project De..." 0 1 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) syntax-table (15 . 62) fontified t) 1 2 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) 2 5 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-target) fontified t) 5 6 (fontified t) 6 13 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 13 14 (fontified t) 14 15 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 15 18 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 18 19 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 19 20 (fontified t) 20 28 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 28 29 (fontified t) 29 30 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 30 35 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 35 36 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 36 37 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) ...))
  desktop--v2s(#("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n<Project De..." 0 1 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) syntax-table (15 . 62) fontified t) 1 2 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) 2 5 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-target) fontified t) 5 6 (fontified t) 6 13 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 13 14 (fontified t) 14 15 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 15 18 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 18 19 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 19 20 (fontified t) 20 28 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 28 29 (fontified t) 29 30 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 30 35 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 35 36 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 36 37 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) ...))
  desktop--v2s((48 . #("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n<Project De..." 0 1 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) syntax-table (15 . 62) fontified t) 1 2 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) 2 5 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-target) fontified t) 5 6 (fontified t) 6 13 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 13 14 (fontified t) 14 15 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 15 18 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 18 19 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 19 20 (fontified t) 20 28 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 28 29 (fontified t) 29 30 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 30 35 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 35 36 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 36 37 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) ...)))
  desktop--v2s(((118 . [119 left]) (99 . [119 98 99 119 102 97 108 115 101 escape up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up 86 down 100 down down down down down down down down down down down down 100 100 up up up up up up up up ...]) (105) (119) (100) (97 . [118 36 left 121 65 58 8388726 escape down 48]) (117) (113) (48 . #("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n<Project De..." 0 1 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) syntax-table (15 . 62) fontified t) 1 2 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) 2 5 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-target) fontified t) 5 6 (fontified t) 6 13 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 13 14 (fontified t) 14 15 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 15 18 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 18 19 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 19 20 (fontified t) 20 28 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 28 29 (fontified t) 29 30 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 30 35 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 35 36 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 36 37 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) ...))))
  desktop-value-to-string(((118 . [119 left]) (99 . [119 98 99 119 102 97 108 115 101 escape up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up 86 down 100 down down down down down down down down down down down down 100 100 up up up up up up up up ...]) (105) (119) (100) (97 . [118 36 left 121 65 58 8388726 escape down 48]) (117) (113) (48 . #("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n<Project De..." 0 1 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) syntax-table (15 . 62) fontified t) 1 2 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) 2 5 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-target) fontified t) 5 6 (fontified t) 6 13 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 13 14 (fontified t) 14 15 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 15 18 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 18 19 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 19 20 (fontified t) 20 28 (face (nxml-attribute-local-name) fontified t) 28 29 (fontified t) 29 30 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 30 35 (face (nxml-attribute-value) fontified t) 35 36 (face (nxml-attribute-value-delimiter) fontified t) 36 37 (face (nxml-processing-instruction-delimiter) fontified t) ...))))
  desktop-outvar(register-alist)
  desktop-save("/Users/eugene/.emacs.d/desktops/" nil nil nil)
  funcall-interactively(desktop-save "/Users/eugene/.emacs.d/desktops/" nil nil nil)
  command-execute(desktop-save record)
  helm-M-x-execute-command(desktop-save)
  helm-execute-selection-action-1()
  helm-execute-selection-action()
  helm-internal((((name . "Emacs Commands history") (candidates . #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0xce60a9c2d17b6fb>)) (keymap keymap (keymap ...) keymap (21 . helm-M-x-universal-argument) keymap (127 . delete-backward-char) (27 keymap ...) (C-return . helm-cr-empty-string) keymap (normal-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Normal stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (insert-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Insert stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (\(insert\ normal\)-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for (insert nor...") (f13 lambda nil ... ...) (f12 lambda nil ... ...) (f11 lambda nil ... ...) (f10 lambda nil ... ...) (f9 lambda nil ... ...) (f8 lambda nil ... ...) (f7 lambda nil ... ...) (f6 lambda nil ... ...) (f5 lambda nil ... ...) (f4 lambda nil ... ...) (f3 lambda nil ... ...) (f2 lambda nil ... ...) (menu-bar keymap ...) (help keymap ...) (23 . #f(compiled-function () ... #<bytecode 0x13fb97962c59e6f0>)) (f1 lambda nil ... ...) (8 keymap ... ... ... ... ...) (20 . helm-toggle-resplit-and-swap-windows) (C-tab . undefined) ...) (action . helm-type-command-actions) (persistent-action . helm-M-x-persistent-action) (persistent-help . "Describe this command") (help-message . helm-M-x-help-message) (requires-pattern . 0) (filtered-candidate-transformer helm-M-x-transformer-no-sort helm-fuzzy-highlight-matches) (volatile . t) (match . identity) (redisplay . identity) (nomark . t) (coerce . helm-symbolify) (header-line . #("C-j: Describe this command (keep..." 0 3 ...)) (must-match . t) (group . helm-command) (match-dynamic . t)) ((name . "Emacs Commands") (candidates . #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10f96ac3494efb90>)) (keymap keymap (keymap ...) keymap (21 . helm-M-x-universal-argument) keymap (127 . delete-backward-char) (27 keymap ...) (C-return . helm-cr-empty-string) keymap (normal-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Normal stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (insert-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Insert stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (\(insert\ normal\)-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for (insert nor...") (f13 lambda nil ... ...) (f12 lambda nil ... ...) (f11 lambda nil ... ...) (f10 lambda nil ... ...) (f9 lambda nil ... ...) (f8 lambda nil ... ...) (f7 lambda nil ... ...) (f6 lambda nil ... ...) (f5 lambda nil ... ...) (f4 lambda nil ... ...) (f3 lambda nil ... ...) (f2 lambda nil ... ...) (menu-bar keymap ...) (help keymap ...) (23 . #f(compiled-function () ... #<bytecode 0x13fb97962c59e6f0>)) (f1 lambda nil ... ...) (8 keymap ... ... ... ... ...) (20 . helm-toggle-resplit-and-swap-windows) (C-tab . undefined) ...) (action . helm-type-command-actions) (persistent-action . helm-M-x-persistent-action) (persistent-help . "Describe this command") (help-message . helm-M-x-help-message) (requires-pattern . 0) (filtered-candidate-transformer helm-M-x-transformer-no-sort helm-fuzzy-highlight-matches) (volatile . t) (match . identity) (redisplay . identity) (nomark . t) (coerce . helm-symbolify) (header-line . #("C-j: Describe this command (keep..." 0 3 ...)) (must-match . t) (group . helm-command) (match-dynamic . t))) nil "M-x " nil nil "*helm M-x*" nil nil helm-M-x-input-history)
  helm((((name . "Emacs Commands history") (candidates . #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0xce60a9c2d17b6fb>)) (keymap keymap (keymap ...) keymap (21 . helm-M-x-universal-argument) keymap (127 . delete-backward-char) (27 keymap ...) (C-return . helm-cr-empty-string) keymap (normal-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Normal stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (insert-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Insert stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (\(insert\ normal\)-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for (insert nor...") (f13 lambda nil ... ...) (f12 lambda nil ... ...) (f11 lambda nil ... ...) (f10 lambda nil ... ...) (f9 lambda nil ... ...) (f8 lambda nil ... ...) (f7 lambda nil ... ...) (f6 lambda nil ... ...) (f5 lambda nil ... ...) (f4 lambda nil ... ...) (f3 lambda nil ... ...) (f2 lambda nil ... ...) (menu-bar keymap ...) (help keymap ...) (23 . #f(compiled-function () ... #<bytecode 0x13fb97962c59e6f0>)) (f1 lambda nil ... ...) (8 keymap ... ... ... ... ...) (20 . helm-toggle-resplit-and-swap-windows) (C-tab . undefined) ...) (action . helm-type-command-actions) (persistent-action . helm-M-x-persistent-action) (persistent-help . "Describe this command") (help-message . helm-M-x-help-message) (requires-pattern . 0) (filtered-candidate-transformer helm-M-x-transformer-no-sort helm-fuzzy-highlight-matches) (volatile . t) (match . identity) (redisplay . identity) (nomark . t) (coerce . helm-symbolify) (header-line . #("C-j: Describe this command (keep..." 0 3 ...)) (must-match . t) (group . helm-command) (match-dynamic . t)) ((name . "Emacs Commands") (candidates . #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10f96ac3494efb90>)) (keymap keymap (keymap ...) keymap (21 . helm-M-x-universal-argument) keymap (127 . delete-backward-char) (27 keymap ...) (C-return . helm-cr-empty-string) keymap (normal-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Normal stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (insert-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Insert stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (\(insert\ normal\)-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for (insert nor...") (f13 lambda nil ... ...) (f12 lambda nil ... ...) (f11 lambda nil ... ...) (f10 lambda nil ... ...) (f9 lambda nil ... ...) (f8 lambda nil ... ...) (f7 lambda nil ... ...) (f6 lambda nil ... ...) (f5 lambda nil ... ...) (f4 lambda nil ... ...) (f3 lambda nil ... ...) (f2 lambda nil ... ...) (menu-bar keymap ...) (help keymap ...) (23 . #f(compiled-function () ... #<bytecode 0x13fb97962c59e6f0>)) (f1 lambda nil ... ...) (8 keymap ... ... ... ... ...) (20 . helm-toggle-resplit-and-swap-windows) (C-tab . undefined) ...) (action . helm-type-command-actions) (persistent-action . helm-M-x-persistent-action) (persistent-help . "Describe this command") (help-message . helm-M-x-help-message) (requires-pattern . 0) (filtered-candidate-transformer helm-M-x-transformer-no-sort helm-fuzzy-highlight-matches) (volatile . t) (match . identity) (redisplay . identity) (nomark . t) (coerce . helm-symbolify) (header-line . #("C-j: Describe this command (keep..." 0 3 ...)) (must-match . t) (group . helm-command) (match-dynamic . t))) nil "M-x " nil nil "*helm M-x*" nil nil helm-M-x-input-history)
  helm(:sources (((name . "Emacs Commands history") (candidates . #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0xce60a9c2d17b6fb>)) (keymap keymap (keymap ...) keymap (21 . helm-M-x-universal-argument) keymap (127 . delete-backward-char) (27 keymap ...) (C-return . helm-cr-empty-string) keymap (normal-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Normal stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (insert-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Insert stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (\(insert\ normal\)-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for (insert nor...") (f13 lambda nil ... ...) (f12 lambda nil ... ...) (f11 lambda nil ... ...) (f10 lambda nil ... ...) (f9 lambda nil ... ...) (f8 lambda nil ... ...) (f7 lambda nil ... ...) (f6 lambda nil ... ...) (f5 lambda nil ... ...) (f4 lambda nil ... ...) (f3 lambda nil ... ...) (f2 lambda nil ... ...) (menu-bar keymap ...) (help keymap ...) (23 . #f(compiled-function () ... #<bytecode 0x13fb97962c59e6f0>)) (f1 lambda nil ... ...) (8 keymap ... ... ... ... ...) (20 . helm-toggle-resplit-and-swap-windows) (C-tab . undefined) ...) (action . helm-type-command-actions) (persistent-action . helm-M-x-persistent-action) (persistent-help . "Describe this command") (help-message . helm-M-x-help-message) (requires-pattern . 0) (filtered-candidate-transformer helm-M-x-transformer-no-sort helm-fuzzy-highlight-matches) (volatile . t) (match . identity) (redisplay . identity) (nomark . t) (coerce . helm-symbolify) (header-line . #("C-j: Describe this command (keep..." 0 3 ...)) (must-match . t) (group . helm-command) (match-dynamic . t)) ((name . "Emacs Commands") (candidates . #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x10f96ac3494efb90>)) (keymap keymap (keymap ...) keymap (21 . helm-M-x-universal-argument) keymap (127 . delete-backward-char) (27 keymap ...) (C-return . helm-cr-empty-string) keymap (normal-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Normal stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (insert-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for Insert stat..." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...) (\(insert\ normal\)-state keymap "Auxiliary keymap for (insert nor...") (f13 lambda nil ... ...) (f12 lambda nil ... ...) (f11 lambda nil ... ...) (f10 lambda nil ... ...) (f9 lambda nil ... ...) (f8 lambda nil ... ...) (f7 lambda nil ... ...) (f6 lambda nil ... ...) (f5 lambda nil ... ...) (f4 lambda nil ... ...) (f3 lambda nil ... ...) (f2 lambda nil ... ...) (menu-bar keymap ...) (help keymap ...) (23 . #f(compiled-function () ... #<bytecode 0x13fb97962c59e6f0>)) (f1 lambda nil ... ...) (8 keymap ... ... ... ... ...) (20 . helm-toggle-resplit-and-swap-windows) (C-tab . undefined) ...) (action . helm-type-command-actions) (persistent-action . helm-M-x-persistent-action) (persistent-help . "Describe this command") (help-message . helm-M-x-help-message) (requires-pattern . 0) (filtered-candidate-transformer helm-M-x-transformer-no-sort helm-fuzzy-highlight-matches) (volatile . t) (match . identity) (redisplay . identity) (nomark . t) (coerce . helm-symbolify) (header-line . #("C-j: Describe this command (keep..." 0 3 ...)) (must-match . t) (group . helm-command) (match-dynamic . t))) :prompt "M-x " :buffer "*helm M-x*" :history helm-M-x-input-history)
  helm-M-x-read-extended-command([flymake--backend-state-p--cmacro magit-section-show-headings vc-src-responsible-p poly-lock-adjust-span-face nexti tramp-completion-handle-file-name-all-completions Browse\ URL nxml-clear-char-ref-extra-display speedbar-check-vc-this-line access-label org-jira-org-clock-to-date c-electric-lt-gt ess-long+replacement typical-offsets-alist gnus-article-nndoc-name &error hs-hide-comments-when-hiding-all ligature-ignored-major-modes speedbar-file-regexp ess-keyword-face org-table--descriptor-line edebug-mode-on-hook pm-narrow-to-span transient:magit-diff-refresh:--irreversible-delete 0 nnoo-map-functions gnus-try-warping-via-registry compilation-error-list :where inferior-ess--goto-input-end:field mode-matcher flycheck-pug-executable comma-delimited xref--push-markers vc-bzr-shelve-menu rng-match-infer-start-tag-namespace evil-exit-visual-and-repeat nnimap-status-message gnus-summary-limit-to-marks deleted-articles nnmail-message-id-cache-file :project-root utf7-direct-encoding-chars smime-buffer-as-string-region copy-soap-xs-attribute-group jiralib-fields-for-action-cache-p xref-group angle-bracket-arglist-escape bibtex-text-in-string eieio-instance-tracker-child-p ...])
  helm-M-x(nil)
  funcall-interactively(helm-M-x nil)
  command-execute(helm-M-x)

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.3.0, NS appkit-2022.30 Version 11.2.3 (Build 20D91))
 of 2021-04-10 built on Eugenes-MBP.lan
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.2.3

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-head@28/28.0.50_1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-head@28/28.0.50_1 --without-x
 --without-dbus --with-native-compilation --with-imagemagick
 --with-modules --with-gnutls --with-rsvg --with-xml2 --with-xwidgets
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native
 -I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include' 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib/gcc/10
 -I/usr/local/opt/gcc/include -I/usr/local/opt/libgccjit/include
 -I/usr/local/opt/gmp/include -I/usr/local/opt/jpeg/include''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: nXML

Minor modes in effect:
  ggtags-navigation-mode: t
  flycheck-inline-mode: t
  rng-validate-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  gud-tooltip-mode: t
  idesensor-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  company-tng-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cl-print help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-debug debug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
backtrace ffap network-stream url-cache poly-R poly-markdown poly-noweb
polymode poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export
polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core polymode-classes
eieio-custom eieio-base markdown-mode cursor-sensor vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake
flymake-proc flymake ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode
ess-inf ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom conf-mode cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
elec-pair image-file image-converter ol-eww eww xdg url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime
dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m org-habit org-agenda org-refile face-remap tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-external helm-net rainbow-delimiters paredit parinfer-ext
helm-gtags pulse evil-collection-ggtags ggtags ewoc
highlight-indent-guides color vc-git vc-dispatcher flycheck-inline
flycheck-rust rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
sgml-mode facemenu dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok dired-aux
all-the-icons-dired company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop evil-collection-xref xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb .emacs yasnippet-snippets yasnippet diary-lib
diary-loaddefs midnight ligature mu4e-alert time ht alert log4e cl
notifications dbus gntp xwidgets-reuse evil-collection-xwidget xwidget
magit-bookmark evil-collection-bookmark bookmark pp authinfo
org-protocol org-jira org-jira-sdk jiralib request soap-client url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp xml org-clock
kubel-evil kubel winner ob-python evil-collection-python python tramp-sh
ob-R ob-shell gud cus-start cus-load epa-file org-crypt ob-http
ob-http-mode evil-org-agenda evil-org org-element avl-tree generator
em-smart evil-collection-eshell em-prompt esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
buffer-move camel-spell idesensor-emacs disp-table whitespace yaml-mode
recentf tree-widget wid-edit golden-ratio company-tng
evil-collection-company company rust-mode evil-collection-flycheck
flycheck exec-path-from-shell parinfer evil-collection-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util mode-local parinferlib avy doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons
evil-collection-which-key which-key helm-projectile projectile ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt pcase re-builder
hl-todo f s evil-collection-grep grep compile evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
helm-evil-markers general evil-collection-unimpaired
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-mu4e evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-info
evil-collection-help evil-collection-helm evil-collection-epa
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-doc-view
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-calendar evil-collection annalist
mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func mu4e-main mu4e-view cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists hl-line
mu4e-vars message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta evil evil-integration evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars helm-mode helm-files filenotify docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm easy-mmode
async-bytecomp advice helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async edmacro kmacro helm-config zenburn-theme
better-defaults savehist paren saveplace finder-inf rx info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1303800 127738)
 (symbols 48 68381 2)
 (strings 32 301895 15762)
 (string-bytes 1 9692498)
 (vectors 16 136788)
 (vector-slots 8 3277770 113149)
 (floats 8 1653 1597)
 (intervals 56 25808 1847)
 (buffers 992 79))