Subject: [bug#47884] [PATCH] Add package: ibus-chewing

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 08:21:11 -0400

Hi Jin-Cheng!

Congratulations on your first patch. \o/

You don't have to under-sell your work. I just cleaned up the pack-def 
and fixed the glib schema error. All others are your work. :-)

Also, if anyone helps you with code/snippet in #guix, you don't have to 
use the same code/snippet. You are free to adopt them in any way you see 
fit. Folks usually share a code/snippet, purely for informational purposes.

REVIEW:

[1] As Julien mentioned in #guix, it is better to make two patches, one 
for dependency package and one for the main package.

[2] Package gob appears to be a candidate for glib.scm. So its better to 
move this package to glib.scm.

[3] In Guix, we try to avoid bundled stuff, for better security and 
reproducibilty. It'd be great if you package cmake-fedora separately 
(like gob) and remove the use of `recursive? #t`, in ibus-chewing.

As usual, if you have any questions, feel to free to ask around in 
#guix. ;-)

Regards,
RG.